Chapter 5

Post Her


The moment Park Chorong-ssi left my apartment, I opened my computer to record myself playing PUBG.
 

 

I may have lost count of the time as I glanced at the lockscreen of my phone and saw a big 5:30 AM in the middle.

 
 

One hour 'til I go to Namjoo's. Who needs sleep anyway?
 


"Argh. Right. I've already eaten all the yogurts." I said as I looked at the empty fridge.

 
 

"I'll just ask Namjoo to go grocery-shopping with me afterwards."
 





I decided to take a full bath for forty minutes to cleanse my soul.



One bus ride is all it takes to reach Namjoo's neighborhood. We weren't close before. She recognized me in the bus stop and she introduced herself as the person behind Sugar Please which I totally didn't have any idea back then.
 
 

I moved here six months ago and we became friends since then. We appear in each other's videos as well.
 
 
 

"Not bad. You didn't do anything here?" Namjoo exclaimed as she entered her car, which I'm driving right now, and sat at the passenger seat.
 
 

Namjoo didn't wear a mask, probably not to ruin her make-up for today's event. I brought mine because I didn't have any make-up on.
 
 


"I drove this, obviously."
 
 

 
"And you didn't drive her home? Ugh. Gosh, Unnie. How in the world are you gonna get laid? This is an important point you missed."
 
 
 

I know she's talking about Park Chorong-ssi but why is she talking about Park Chorong-ssi like that?
 
 


"I don't like her the way you think I do."
 
 


"Sure. Tell that to your eyebags."
 



"Can you cut off with that bull? I stayed up all night playing PUBG and I haven't slept yet."
 



Namjoo laughed. She really has a lot of fun in pissing me off.
 



"Let's go to a café. There's this good café I know, it'll calm your grumpy and hopeless ."

 
 

-

 

It did calm my grumpy and hopeless because the cheesecake here is the best I have ever tasted.
 



It was all great until Namjoo decided to mention Park Chorong-ssi again.
 



"I think she's really something, Unnie. I want to meet her."
 
 


"You missed your chance yesterday."
 

 

"Eh. I had a meeting yesterday. Besides, it's not like you can't invite her again."
 



"Why don't you do it? You seem very fond of her despite not yet knowing her."



"And you seem very cranky about her. It's either you're still not on good terms with her or you're in denial about something that has got something do with her—that's why you hate bringing her up."


 
"It's either because of my lack of sleep or your huge nosy , you annoying brat."


 
This is why I always tell Namjoo all the tea—as she likes to call it—in my life. Her jumping into conclusions is faster than me jumping and dodging bullets on PUBG.
 


And so I told her everything, how our faces were close and how I was frozen shut because of it, how I made her laugh twice yesterday, how I noticed the quick downfall of her emotion when I told her we couldn't meet today—but of course I told her (Namjoo) "I'm not sure okay. It's just my feeling." multiple times.
 
 
 

"So, are you confused?"

 
 
 
I looked up at her from her Black Forest cake. She didn't seem to mind me stealing a few pieces though.

 
 

Wow. Miraculously, Namjoo's delusional shipping self didn't get the best of her.
 
 
 


"No. I'm troubled."

 
 
 

"That's far worse."
 
 
 


"Actually, I shrugged off these thoughts a while ago until you made me talk about it again."

 
 
 

"One word." Namjoo said as she rose her index finger at me.

 
 
 

"Hopeless."


 
 
 
I was about to retort back when she spoke again.


 
 
 
 
"Ah! Shh! As much as I want to tell you my analysis, I won't do that 'cause I know you're dumb and it'll just make your miserable life much more miserable. So, one word. Hopeless. You're hopeless"
 
 
 

"Trust me, I know myself. It really isn't what you think it is."
 
 
 
 

"Watch me get used to it in a couple of days." I continued as I looked at Namjoo who's giving me a look that screams "Sure, Sally, sure."
 



"I'll watch you crawl back to me, asking for "love" advice in a couple of days."

 
 
 

I glared at her.
 
 
 


"Oh !" Namjoo exclaimed.
 



"I'm running late! Fasten up, Unnie!"
 
 



Turns out, Namjoo was accepted in the fashion industry she has been keeping an eye on for a long time. She's being called back for an interview today, hence, the preparation. Aside from being a Mukbanger, Namjoo has always wanted to be a fashion designer so I can't help but to be really happy for her.
 
 



"My dongsaeng, as much as I am very happy and proud of you, I cannot drive in lightning speed up to your building. We're gonna die!"
 
 



"Sure you can't 'cause you're a slowpoke. What do I even expect from you. Just drop me on the next bus stop. My colleague will drive me by motor." I glanced at Namjoo who's busy typing on her phone.
 
 



"Go fetch that job!" I shouted, ignoring her typical Kim Namjoo attitude.
 
 


"Go fetch that girl as well! And also, keep my car."
 
 
 


"You know I can't do that."
 
 
 


"Of course you can't do that. It's still my car." Namjoo said before quickly exiting the car, mainly because another vehicle behind us honked their horn. I know that brat isn't scared of me.

 
 

I honked the car at her twice as a means of saying "Take care!" and proceeded to drive forward.

 
 

Now where will I go?

 
 

 
The café we went to was located at the Eastern tip of Seodaemun, meaning I'm still in Seodaemun.

 
 
 

I decided to just go to the local mart near where I am right now.
 
 
 

I'm kind of craving for ramen for breakfast so here I am in the freezer section of this mart, sniffing the sausages still in their respective packages.
 
 


I'm just making sure it's not spoiled or what, okay.
 



I also suddenly want to eat Natto for lunch but I can't remember where the is it stored so I made my way back to the instant noodle aisle to get another packet of ramen.
 



I was halted on my steps when I turned around and saw a familiar back facing me.

 
 

I didn't know she was a fan of detergents, as I can currently see Park Chorong-ssi gently opening each cap of the bottles.
 
 
 


Being the wonderful person that I am, I jumped up from behind her and shouted.
 
 
 


"PARK CHORONG-SSI!"

 
 
 

"AHH!"
 
 


Oh ! It's not Chorong!

 


But when she turned around, I noticed how she really has similarities with Park Chorong-ssi but wow this girl is beautiful as well.
 


And I'm pissed off at how she has the same jet-black hair and bangs as Park Chorong-ssi 'cause she really did look like Park Chorong-ssi.

 
 

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry. I thought you're a friend of mine."
 
 


"Joohyun Unnie! Which flavor do you like?" I looked at the another girl that randomly popped up out of nowhere, with six Pringles tightly slid on her arm.

 
 

I bowed down at the both of them before making my way to the counter. So great, Bomi. So great.

 
 

I'm also sure I heard her monolid friend say "Oh my Gosh! Unnie! That's Pub-Bomi! A famous youtuber! You guys know each other?"


 
 
And a "Really? I didn't know. Actually, she startled me, she thought I'm her friend." from Joohyun Unnie-ssi.

 

-
 


After that incident in the mart, I went home and cooked one pack of the ramen, at the same time edit the video I took hours ago.

 

It's cool how sleep hasn't come up to me yet. Seriously, who needs sleep anyway?
 


It took me four hours to edit the whole thing, as it's already twelve o'clock right now.
 
 



[PUBG] What to Do If You Badly Needed to Pee While Playing 뽐뽐뽐
 
 



I left my computer for a while to cook my other ramen.
 




Comments from my beloved Bominators already bombarded my notifications.
 




pabomi: SHE LITERALLY DROPPED DOWN AND HID IN THE BUSH SDFKDKSKSK


Yoon Bomi Hit Me With A Keyboard: I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND A THING AGAIN BUT BOMI YOUR BARE FACE IS SO BEAUTIFUL


yoonhoemi: what time did you play again, huh? did you even sleep?


bomisbutt: we love an INTELLIGENT QUEEN



I was enjoying reading the comments when my inbox suddenly turned red, indicating a new message.
 


마카롱롱 (Makarong-rong-rong) : Did you seriously just play all night?
 
 
마카롱롱 (Makarong-rong-rong): I noticed how those are the clothes you're wearing yesterday.
 
 


I almost choked on my noodles.

 
 
 

뽐뽐뽐 (You): Yes I did. Haven't slept yet.
 



It took her a while to reply.
 



마카롱롱 (Makarong-rong-rong): Oh... I was wondering if we can meet later but it's alright. Take some rest! 🙂

 
 

I'm starting to find it weird how Park Chorong-ssi is becoming sweet (?) in each passing day or maybe I'm dumb enough not to realize that maybe, just maybe, this was the real her and that she wasn't what I thought she is.
 
 


뽐뽐뽐 (You): Are you free later?
 
 


마카롱롱 (Makarong-rong-rong): Absolutely!

 


뽐뽐뽐 (You): Well, I'm not.
 
 
 

Hah! You thought.
 



뽐뽐뽐 (You): Just kidding. We can meet up later

 
 

뽐뽐뽐 (You): So we can quickly find that poser and cut each other's ties! 😀
 
 


Yeah. So we can quickly cut each other's ties.
 
 


마카롱롱 (Makarong-rong-rong): Alright. Same place, same time.
 
 


I don't know but there's this part inside me that's becoming nervous in each passing second.

 

I'm just going to meet Park Chorong-ssi right. We'll just find the poser, that's it.

 
 
 

It's also frustrating how Namjoo's words suddenly rang back at me.
 



"I'll watch you crawl back to me, asking for "love" advice in a couple of days."
 



No. I'm just troubled. If I just act the same way I acted before, it'll be nothing.



-


Park Chorong-ssi must've loved the sun a lot—or maybe it's the other way around—as I can see her sitting on the bench, just near the now less crowded conveniece store.


It must've been the sun loving Chorong-ssi a lot because right now, she looks radiating just sitting and squinting her eyes at the sun.

 
 

She looked stupid, to be honest. Sitting on a sunlight-exposed bench while looking up and squinting her eyes. Looking stupid indeed. But I can't hide the fact that she looks pretty under the light.
 
 


"What the you photosynthesis-ing for?" I said as I approached her.

 
 

"The sunlight feels nice. I thought it would hurt but it did not."

 
 

She's right, it's currently one in the afternoon right now but because of the cold season we're experiencing right now, the heat wasn't that much felt.
 
 


She stood up and asked cheerfully. "Are we going to your apartment?"

 
 

What was the excitement for?!
 
 


"I knew it! You're a sasaeng! Woah, that's why you want to meet me right now and hurriedly go to my apartment." I gasped and I placed my hand on my covered mouth for exaggeration.

 
 

She smacked my head. "You big-headed moron! You told me yesterday to just stay in the kitchen and so I did. I saw how you don't have much food so I'm thinking if we can go there and cook something."
 
 
 


I looked at her who's looking at me with knitted eyebrows.

 
 

"I'm not a sasaeng. Even if I am, I may have had questioned my life choices when I first stepped on your apartment."

 
 


Ouch. Low blow again.
 
 



"I don't know what hurt me more; the smack or what you said just now."
 
 
 


"Your dumb head hurts you."
 
 
 


I decided to enyenyenye her 'cause I don't have a comeback.
 
 

 

"You're seriously going to cook?" I asked Park Chorong-ssi as she puts down a slab of Barbeque Marinated Bulgogi in the trolley.
 
 
 
 
"Yeah. And we'll fill up your fridge."
 
 
 
I drove up to the same mart I first saw the Park Chorong-ssi look-a-like. I also told her about it and I don't know if it's the right choice because she once again laughed. It's louder this time.
 
 
 
"You're really stupid!" She said, her eyes forming crescents.
 
 
 
I think it's a right choice, I must get used to it.
 
 
 
 
"Thanks for the compliment." I muttered under my mask.
 
 
 
 
It's a good thing the mart wasn't that packed so we she had gotten everything she thinks I need for my "lonely" apartment. I looked at the products she dumped on the cart. Water bottles, tray of eggs, salt, pepper, the meat, a small sack of rice, a couple of vegetables that I know I refused to eat when I was young, a carton of milk, and a basket filled with what I think are ingredients for spaghetti, based on the big "Pasta Sale" plastered in the middle of it.
 
 
Now how in the world am I gonna pay for that.
 
 
I know it's shameless of me to do this but who even picked the goods? Me? No. So I turned to Park Chorong-ssi who's still contemplating whether must she include the Buy 1-Take 1 promo of a carton of a milk in the cart.
 
 
 
"Hey, Park Chorong-ssi. Let's play rock-paper-scissors, whoever loses will be the one who pays for all of it."
 
 
 
Namjoo and I used to play this a lot and I don't mean to brag but Namjoo always pays for the both of us
 
 
 
 
"You sure about that?"
 
 
 
 
"Hundred percent." I said.
 
 
 
 
There's not much time either as the saleslady handling the counter we're in line is almost finished with the customer in front of us.
 
 
 
 
"Rock. Paper. Scissors!" I exclaimed.
 
 
 
Oh . I lost.
 
 
 
 
I saw how Park Chorong-ssi snickered
 
 
 
 
"Race to three if you're not informed, asshead."
 
 
 
"Rock. Paper. Scissors."
 
 
 
 
"Rock. Paper. Scissors."
 
 
 
 
 
Wow. Park Chorong-ssi literally won three consecutive times.
 
 
 
 
She laughed once again. "I was about to pay for it but you did that. Bleh."
 
 
 
 
I was shocked at how she really stuck out her tongue like she's some kid.
 
 
 
 
Of course, I enyenyenye her once more 'cause what can I do about it, that's the only thing I can do right now.
 
 
 
 
 
"Come on, answer faster. What do you think is better, this Buy 1-Take 1 Carton of Milk or this large one?"
 
 
 
 
 
"Ugh. Just pick what's cheaper."
 
 
 
 
-
 
 
 
 
I helped Park Chorong-ssi with the bags and with filling it up in my fridge. I watched her proceed and take an apron I can't remember I had somewhere in the kitchen.
 
 
 
 
 
I got used to eating out or ordering take-outs. But of course, the healthy ones. My fridge was ultimately designed only for water and yogurt for the past few months so I really don't know what to feel about my fridge being full and about the girl who made all of this possible.
 
 
 
 
I thought it'll be fun so I decided to turn on my camera and take a record of Park Chorong-ssi who's chopping what I think are onions with her back facing me.
 
 
 
 
 
I turned my camera to my face for a minute. "Bbom! Bbom! Bbom! This is Bomi! Hello everyone!"
 
 
 
 
Just exactly as I turned the camera back, Park Chorong-ssi turned around making a "Ah! Don't record!"
 
 
 
 
 
"So everyone, this is Park Chorong-ssi from Cheongju and that's the only thing I know about her. She's cooking for me right now and there's a possibility she'll kill me, that's why I'm making a video."
 
 
 
 
 
 
I started to walk closer to Park Chorong-ssi and zoomed the camera to the knife and the chopping board and to the meat that's already out of the package. "I don't know what she's making but here are the ingredients. Onions, beef, garlic, and I'm sure she's probably hiding a poison somewhere."
 
 
 
 
 
I heard Park Chorong-ssi chuckle and I instantly said, "You hear that, Bominators? That's a laugh of a devil, I'm telling you."
 
 
 
 
I turned the camera to my face. "I hate to admit it but the aroma, it smells good. I think she added some potion as well."
 
 
 
 
"My Bominators, my haters, my family, for the past six months, I have always been so happy with you guys. I am telling all of these to you right now 'cause this might be the last of me-"
 
 
I hadn't finished what I'm saying when Park Chorong-ssi hit me with the potholder— I also didn't know I had— so hard.
 
 
 
"Ouch!"
 
 
 
"Stop talking nonsense." She said from behind, her face didn't show up on the camera though.
 
 
 
 
So Park Chorong-ssi finished cooking and we're here in the living room's center table to have our "late lunch".
 
 
 
 
 
"So guys, here's what Park Chorong-ssi made. She cooked beef barbeque, kimchi rice, and seaweed soup." I said as I zoomed it on the meals respectively.
 
 
 
 
 
I turned the camera upward so it caught a glimpse of Park Chorong-ssi who immediately hid her face.
 
 
 
 
 
"Ah! Bbom-ah! I said don't record."
 
 
 
 
"Ah. The criminal hid her face. Everyone, if ever this video surfaces on the internet and I'm nowhere to be found, she's the culprit."
 
 
 
 
She removed her hands to glare at me for a bit before pushing the camera I am holding away. I placed the camera on the table and fixed it so that it's only my face that will be seen since Park Chorong-ssi hates to be on camera.
 
 
 
 
"Thank you for the food!" I happily exclaimed. I wanted to fool around but I think I have to give respect when food is included
 
 
 
 
 
I picked a small part of the beef using the chopsticks and slowly opened my mouth.
 
 
 
 
I looked at Chorong-ssi and laughed out loud. "Ah, everyone, you should've seen her face. She's anticipating."
 
 
 
 
 
Park Chorong-ssi kicked me from below the table, making all of the bowls shake. I'm sure the camera did as well.
 
 
 
 
"."
 
 
 
 
 
"Here it is, everyone. This is the last footage I will be able to upload, if ever something happens to me, this will be a living proof."
 
 
 
 
 
I hurriedly picked up the camera and turned around so they'll see both me and Park Chorong-ssi. "Everyone, Park Chorong-ssi. Park. Chorong. Park Chorong." I said as I extended out a hand to emphasize her face. I actually have no idea what Park Chorong-ssi is doing since I'm not using the front cam.
 
 
 
 
I decided to put the camera back into its previous place and I dumped down the beef piece to my mouth for real. I looked up at Park Chorong-ssi who's looking at me with wide hopeful eyes. I pretended to choke and to barf in front of her and the camera.
 
 
 
 
"P-poison."
 
 
 
 
I can't help but laugh out loud at Park Chorong-ssi who looked shocked for a moment then stood up to strangle me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Ah! Ah! Stop! I won't do it again." I said in-between laughs. I still can't stop laughing while Park Chorong-ssi is just glaring at me.
 
 
 
 
 
"Everyon- Oh? What happened? The screen turned black?"
 
 
 
 
"That's because you're being a total goofball."
 
 
 
 
"It's lowbatt, I think."
 
 
 
 
 
I still can't help but laugh at Park Chorong-ssi whenever our eyes meet.
 
 
 
 
 
"I can't believe I appeared in your vlog, though."
 
 
 
 
 
"That's not a vlog, that's a crime evidence. Just in case you poisoned me."
 




"Not anymore if I get my hands on it and dispose of it." Park Chorong-ssi said while smirking at me. "Like your body."
 
 
 


I almost choked on the soup and gasped at her. "I knew it! I shouldn't have eaten this!"
 
 
 
 
 
She laughed. "Sure. I'll just pretend it's not you who actually ate half of the kimchi rice."
 
 
 
 
 
"I'll also pretend these taste great." I said as I started to pretend to barf again.
 
 
 
 
Another glare was sent to me by Park Chorong-ssi.
 
 
 
-
 
 
 
I was washing the dishes when Park Chorong-ssi shouted from the living room.
 
 
 
 
"Bom-ah! You reached 450 thousand views in an hour!"
 
 
 
I don't know but I'm much more shocked at the nickname she gave me than the rapid flow of views I had. Yeah, some of my fans call me that, even my parents call me that, but coming from her is totally a different thing.
 
 
 
 
At the same time, Namjoo sent me a text.
 
 
 
Joo Dongsaeng: Unnie! We have a two-hour break, just telling you. Don't forget to invite her to dinner!
 
 
 
 
I punched in a quick reply too.
 
 
 
You: Actually, she's here
 
 
 
 
In a matter of seconds, I received a message.
 
 
 
 
 
Joo Dongsaeng: OK!! Can't go home yet 'cause it's sketchy to go back and forth so let her stay for dinner! DON'T SCARE HER AWAY!
 
 
 
 
 
Gee. Namjoo is really eager in meeting Park Chorong-ssi.
 
 
 
 
 
I went to the living room and saw her scrolling at her phone.
 
 
 
 
"Bbom-ah, look, someone commented. 'She looks like she hasn't taken a bath for years.'" She said before laughing out loud.
 
 
 
 
I snatched her phone away,
 
 
 
 
 
"Who did?" I saw the I.D and  what was written made me scoff at her,
 
 
 
 
 
마카롱롱롱(Makarong-rong-rong)
 
 
 
 
 
"You're crazy."
 
 
 
 
I quickly checked if Ms. Makarong-rong-rong here subscribed to my channel but I'm actually astounded to see that she has my notifications on. Why was that? I didn't have any time to react as she snatched her phone back.
 
 
 

I actually don't know what did my face form but I can't help but .



"Thanks for subscribing, stalker."



"If you're saying that because I had the bell thing on then you're wrong,"


 

"Sure, sasaeng."
 


At this point, I don't know what am I going to do if Park Chorong-ssi is actually a stalker and there really is no poser. Like seriously.

 
 

I heard her groan. "I don't know if I'll still explain, you probably won't listen anyway."
 
 


"That's right. So don't"
 
 


"But okay explain. I'm kind of curious." I continued as I made my way to the desk where I had all of my Youtuber apparatus.
 
 
 

"I don't want to anymore." She answered back, her eyes still glued on her phone.
 
 
 
 
"Oh come on, that's a necessity for a stranger like you."




"Oh. I thought we're friends already." 
 
 
 
 
I can't help but look at her. She's looking back at me already. And I can say that the look she gives me right now shows pain and disappointment, based on how her brows furrowed in some way. Of course that made a part of me regret what I just said.



"I'm just kidding." I instantly said.



"You know, I really wanna kick you so much, if not only for our deal."



"I also wanna  stop talking to you, if not only for our deal."



I swear I was about to slap my own mouth again when I saw that same gloom on her eyes again but that didn't last long as she rolled her eyes at me. Now I just wanna slap my own head for thinking that that happened.



"Reminds me of our mission. We can actually check that fan I told you before." I said as I proceeded to turn on the computer.



"The one you played with twice?"



"Yes, if she's online."



Luck was on our side because I can see our lassie right now on the list of my online friends.

 


"Omg! She's online too!" Park Chorong-ssi, who decided to get the dining table's chair to sit beside me, squealed.



"To be honest, I don't know what should I say. Do you think it's alright if I ask her right away? Or should I play one game with her first? Or both?"



I knew the person behind ohdamn96 was a she because the second time we played, we had our microphones on.



"Well, you played with her twice already, right? I think it's alright if you go straight to the point."



Alrighty then.




yb9313: Hello! This may sound really weird but I really need your help, ohdamn96-ssi.



I face-palmed myself 'cause I remembered just now that ohdamn96 introduced herself before, I just can't remember her name.



I received a reply in just a few seconds and I can say Park Chorong-ssi is now holding her breath.



ohdamn96: Hello Bomi-Unnie! In what way can I help you?


yb9313: Well, there's this person who came up to me because she had troubles encountering a poser of mine. I'm just wondering if that's you? It's really random how I thought it might be you but, you know, just in case. :)
 
 
ohdamn96: Oh. That's funny and amazing. I'm sorry, Unnie. It's not me. I seldom do anything social-related aside from playing online games but I can help spread if you want to :) 


yb9313: No, no, it's alright. You've done enough already. By the way, can we keep this conversation a secret? Hehe.


ohdamn96: LOL of course, unnie. Anytime :)


yb9313: Let's play again some time. Thank you! 

 
 
 

I looked at Park Chorong-ssi who's pouting at the screen right now. 


 

"You know, you look ugly right now." Of course, that's not true. In fact, she looks cute but I can't tell her that.
 
 


She turned to glare at me.
 
 
 

"You look ugly every day."


 

"You look ugly since birth."

 
 
 
"You look ugly in your past life."




A laugh automatically escaped my mouth. "Really? To that extent?"




She laughed as well. "You're still stupid."




"I was actually about to bring up my brilliant idea again."




"Yeah. Still stupid." She chuckled.

 
 
 



SEVEN HOURS LATER IN AN APARTMENT IN HYEHWA-DONG, JONGNO-GU, SEOUL [9:30 PM]




An insertion of a key can be heard through the silent hallway of the apartment. All of the peacefulness was broke down when a tall girl suddenly jumped up from her desk.




"Eunji Unnie! Finally you're home! Guess what just happened?" She excitedly asked the other girl who went  straight ahead to their kitchen to get herself a glass of water.



 


"Don't tell me Gong-yoo Oppa took notice of you 'case seriously I'm gonna slap all the luck inside of you."
 



"No, it's not that. But seriously, it's seriously just a coincidence that I'm workmates with Kim Namjoo."

 


"In my ten months of life being a music instructor, I have never ever worked with my idol IU." Her Eunji unnie sighed dreamily. "But what happened? You started a Youtube channel as well?"
 
 
 
 
"Bomi unnie messaged me!" The tall girl squealed.

 


"What the , Hayoung?! Just how much more luckier can you be?!" Eunji almost choked on the water she's gulping.
 



"I know right! She asked me if.." The tall girl, named Hayoung, stopped what she was saying. It seems that she remembered the most important component of the conversation she had with her idol.
 

 


"Asked you if?" Eunji asked as she bent down to get a chicken salad which was located on the bottom shelf of their fridge.

 
 
 

"She may have said to keep it a secret but I accidentally forgot and slipped so I don't know if I must still finish it." Hayoung peeked at her from their living room while fidgeting with her fingers.
 
 
 
 
"It's alright. Don't tell me, it's a secret." Eunji said as she sat down and proceeded to munch the food.




"But you're my favorite unnie and I trust you very much that I tell you all of my secrets, just be quiet though. Like really quiet."



Eunji nonchalantly looked at her.



"She asked me about a poser. She said someone came up to her and they're basically looking for that poser. She thought it was me, I don't know why though, she didn't say."




Eunji stopped mid-way while eating and Hayoung noticed that.
 
 


"Why, Unnie? What's the matter?"
 



"This salad is already expired." Her unnie stood and threw the package to the garbage bin.
 
 


"You're such a lucky kid, you gotta teach me how. I'm going to sleep now. Don't stay up too late!" Eunji said as she made her way to her room.



 


Author's Note: Finally! I am able to publish this now! This is the longest chapter I have ever written and I really had fun writing it 'cause finally we get to have a Cheeky Chomi :) So I realized I put up a 2eun tag but there's no 2eun interactions what a scam.. don't worry, there will be in the upcoming chapters! :) So yeah, there are a lot of hints given out in this chapter and I seriously don't know how to respond to some of your comments so I showed that through Bomi LOL 

To all of you who keep on commenting, subscribing, and upvoting, thank you very much! I have been able to write a lot because of all of you :) See you on the next chapter!