Chapter 2

Post Her

Finally, I have reached my home sweet home. It's kinda sad though since I'm not with my family right now. I decided to move here to Seoul from Suwon in the hopes of getting an opportunity in an E-Sports Competition.

 

Anyway, after washing my face, I decided to check my social media accounts. Damn. Bominators always leave me speechless.

 

[6:56 PM] @dhshyrb: i saw @__yoon__bomi at Myeongdong today. She is really beautiful up close <3 pic.twitter.com/hdhey5hdjcj9

 

[6:58 PM] @MYOnlyBomi: OP said she saw Bomi at Myeongdong today wearing a mask and totally covered up. We all love Bomi but please don't approach her too much, let's respect her privacy. pic.twitter.com/hdhey5hdjcj9

 

[7:00 PM] @DailyKR: [HOT] Yoon Bomi spotted at Myeongdong with someone. pic.twitter.com/gshy7ch0mydI

 

[7:01 PM] @yoonhoemi: y'all es better not flock around miss @__yoon__bomi like damn vultures leT HER BREATHE

 

[7:28 PM] @yook_can_do_it: seriously thought I saw and heard Yoon Bomi Noona today but it was just a look-a-like ++ he has a girlfriend im ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

 

[7:30 PM] @BOMI_Updates: ! ! ! Yoon Bomi was not in Myeongdong. It was a look-a-like of Bomi with his girlfriend. Another OP said he totally sounded like Bomi 😂

 

[7:31 PM] @pabomi: @DailyKR alright time to take you the trash out



I was never wrong. I really am living now in soreland. Luckily, I have my unfinished and hidden diet vlog in my laptop. I can just edit and upload that tomorrow.

 


 

[Diet Recipe] How I Maintain My Weight Even Though I Sit All Day 뽐뽐뽐


 

 

Minutes only after I posted it, my lovely Bominators are now already here.




Yoon Bomi Hit Me With a Keybord: I don't understand a thing but I love it <3

 

bomisbutt: THE DIET VLOG WE NEVER KNEW WE NEEDED pLEASE DO UPLOAD AN EXERCISE NEXT TIME

 

마카롱롱롱(Makarong-rong-rong): A LIAR. EVERYONE DO NOT SUBSCRIBE.

 

마카롱롱롱(Makarong-rong-rong): I hope you choke on your noodles.

 

Please don't tell me she is who I'm thinking.

 

마카롱롱롱(Makarong-rong-rong): Your idol is a liar.

 

Something inside me tells me that this is her. So I decided to message her and find out for myself.

 

뽐뽐뽐 (You): Hello! This is Yoon Bomi. I'm just wondering.. were you perhaps in Myeongdong yesterday?

 

Though my intuition is getting stronger in each passing second. I still hope it's not her. Please say no. Please say no.

 

마카롱롱롱(Makarong-rong-rong): Oh. Good thing your didn't forget this time.

 

At that very moment, I wanted to block her so much. I don't know why I didn't though. Rumors spread by very fast and even though it's not true, people believe it quickly. Maybe one wrong move and this asshead can make my career go downhill. I am just starting and I also don't want this to be dealt with a larger audience. This is just a misunderstanding.

 

뽐뽐뽐 (You): What the heck is your problem now? Wasn't what I said enough for your tiny brain or was it too much to process in?

 

마카롱롱롱(Makarong-rong-rong): I have my reasons.

 

뽐뽐뽐 (You): And I don't have time to listen to your reasons.

 

마카롱롱롱(Makarong-rong-rong): Meet me again. Same place, same time. Today. I won't take no as an answer.

 

마카롱롱롱(Makarong-rong-rong): If you don't, I'll make sure you pay for this. I'll find you and I will kill you.




 

Wow. The nerve of this weirdo. Meet my .

 

I almost died when the door of my room was banged a lot of times. Holy sweet mother of asses! What is with this girl?!

 

"Unnie! You didn't tell me you already changed your password!"

 

God damn Kim Namjoo. I almost lost my awhile ago. For some unknown reason, I'm five percent thankful it's just my loud dongsaeng.

 

"It's still the same! What the heck are you talking about?! And why are you here?" I exclaimed as I opened the door, revealing Namjoo holding somewhat a food with a familiar smell.

 

Mulgogi Cakes!!

 

"Alright, alright. This is a sorry gift for not accompanying you." My sweet, little, cute, sweet again, uhm other synonyms of sweet, dongsaeng smiled at me. This is one of the rare times I suddenly love my dongsaeng.

 

"Ops. Before that, you gotta tell me who you with last night." Damn it. Now here goes the remaining ninety-five percent of me being unthankful of Namjoo's appearance.

 

Knowing that I'll be losing the opportunity of eating the fishcakes as a whole and not as one, losing sleep once again due to her non-stop blabbering slash pleading of her to tell me about Miss Satan-ssi, and losing more of my , I decided to tell her everything, including the recent messages of Satan.

 

"Wow. She's nasty and naughty." Namjoo commented afterwards.

 

"Tell me something I don't know."

 

"Well, what did you even do to her?"


Author's Note: This was supposed to be longer than this one but for some reason I can't view the words I'm typing. I really had fun writing this one because we can see Cheeky Chomi here but anyway unfortunately, this will be my last update for now because I may have had a 

"Were you even listening?! I did none! I don't even know her. You know me, I don't do Linger."

 

"It's Tinder, Unnie."

 

"That's what I said." Namjoo rolled her eyes at me. Why this kid?! Luckily, I'm busy eating to be whooping her .

 

"Will you go later, then?"

 

"I don't have any reason to do so."




 

I don't know what happened but I found myself standing in the same location I first met Satan in its human form.
 

After dealing with Namjoo half-bribing me for free food for a month and half-scaring me with the messages, saying what if it's legitimate, made me agree into this. I'm quite positive though that the power of 's non-stop blabbering played a big part in it.
 

Now that I ponder more about it, I can't believe my dongsaeng really just pushed me off the cliff, disregarding my whole condition.
 

Even if the messages were indeed legitimate, I could use them as proof of that weirdo's devilry.

 

 

 "Whew! I seriously thought you wouldn't come! I came from a far place so I really don't know what to do if you weren't here."

 

I turned around and there Satan-ssi was, panting hard and looking really pale at the moment.

 

"And I'm supposed to do something with that information?" Before she can do her signature move, I automatically stepped back. Good thing my reflexes are still in tact. "Woah! Woah! No way Jose! No more kicking!"

 

"I was about to do that though." Wow, she even pouted.

 

"When you said "same time, same place" I didn't think you'd take it to the highest level." I said as I scanned her whole outfit. Swear, it seems like she's still wearing the same clothes.

 

"Pabo! I just repeated my scarf! See!" she said, shoving the scarf on her neck to my face.

 

"Ew." I said just because.

 

Wait..

 

 

Yah! Yoon Bomi! You're supposed to be mad and annoyed at her, don't be Normal Playful Youtuber Pabomi right now.

 

"Alright. Moving on. Time is ticking. You wanted to meet me because?"

 

"Because we have to find your poser."

 

"Why in the world am I being dragged into this? How many times do I have to tell you that it's not my business, okay? Our meeting yesterday was purely coincidental."

 

"I'm still skeptical with what you said yesterday. You missed a lot of points. You could've been just pretending until now. You ghosted me because you took a path of becoming a Youtuber. You know, you could just simply say it to me right now."

 

What the heck?

 

"Look. First and foremost, how dare you feel skeptical when you're the most suspicious one. I don't even know anything about you unlike you who knows me because I'm a public figure. Second, try comparing the time of my videos and your conversation with the poser, you didn't right? Because you keep on accusing me!"

 

She was silent for a while. Don't tell me she's gonna strike her puppy, doe eyes 'cause I'm seriously going to poke it with my finger.

 

"Please tell me that went in your head for real this time." I said as she was still silent.

 

"It did."

 

Oh! Thank God and the heavens above!

 

"So am I just gonna stand here?"

 

"You're gonna help me."

 

I can't help but widen my eyes and mouth at her.


 

"Come on, please. Let's have a deal. I promise you after this I'll leave you."

 

At the last three words, my eyes magically sparkled. But wait..

 

"Wait.. So basically, you get to have something at the end of the day, which is you'll get to know the poser, and I get nothing? Wow. The disrespect."
 

 

"You'll gain my absence."
 

 

"That's it?"


 

"That's it."


 

"You're drop down lame. But okay, deal! Like gone gone, huh! You're seriously gonna disappear after this one. No contacts or whatsoever, no mess-"


 

"Gosh! Yes! No more me! You talk a lot." I semi-glared at her for cutting me off. That's even half of what I want to say.
 

 

She was casually extending her pinky finger up at me to which I stared at.


 

"Don't you know what this means, huh?!"
 

 

"I do but I don't do pinky promises to people I don't know." I can see her groan before reluctantly saying..
 

 

"Park Chorong."
 

 

"Deal, Park Chorong-ssi." I said as I locked my pinky with her. "I can't believe you still do pinky promises though. What are you, three?"

 

 

Kick.

 

 

"OUCH!"

 

 

Author's Note: Alright, let me cut it here hehe yehet they know one another now. Do y'all have guesses who could the poser be? Anyway, thank you for the upvotes and subscribers!!