Fallen

My Star

Second update in a day, hope you all like it ! Please tell me your thougths in the comment section ! :)


 

-Yongsun ?

-Yes, wha-

In a blink of an eye, Yong push away the hand of the man who has just touched her and she back up as if she had to protect herself from a danger. But the danger is her urge because right now that he is standing in front of her, the young woman really wants to punch someone in the face. And that someone it’s him. Eric. The reason why she’s in this place today. Now that he’s here, Yongsun knows that she has to put an end to it, she definitely needs to make Eric understand that he must get out of his life and forget her.

Time to face the dragon, she thinks.

 

-I’m-, Eric wanted to speak.

 

-Stop. Shut up. Let me talk first and then we will figure out if you still want to talk.

You know you’ve been nothing but a pain in the lately. The biggest difference between you and I is that I managed to move forward in my life while you didn’t, you stayed in the past, you idealized our relationship even though we weren’t together anymore for a while now. You know I’ve always liked you, even after the breakup, I kept a bit of affection for you. But with everything that you’ve done, trying to reach me.. Everything has gone off, I don’t feel an ounce of affection anymore for you, on the contrary. I’m fed up, I want nothing to do with you, I don’t want to see you again, nor even talk to you. I want you to disappear, do you understand ? I have a new life now and there is no place for you this time. Please respect my choice for this time Eric.

Yongsun has said all of this with a voice full of sincerity. She needed peace now.

 

-I understand. But when you know that the girl standing in front of you is the woman of your life, it’s hard not to fight for her. I really want you in my life you know, more than anything else. Please give me a last chance ?

 

Is he deaf or just a dickhead like always ? Yongsun thought. I tried to be cool but it’s not even working, that’s so annoying ! If I have to be mean for him to understand then whatever.    

 

-Yong ?

 

-Hum sorry I was thinking about something.

 

-So ? How about you and me ? Second chance ? Only you and I like the good old times but with improvements ! He smiles in a charming way.  

 

-Okay so maybe you’re deaf. I don’t know but you’re being a jerk here. A huge dickhead. I said no. I don’t know what you don’t understand when I say “no” but open your ing ears Eric, because you’re at the edge of my tolerance right now. I warn you, don’t reach for me anymore, don’t try seeing me and even more don’t try approaching my friends otherwise I fill a complaint against you for harassment. Is that clear enough for you ?

 

-Well you’re being mean. Next step is being a whole you know.

 

-I’m aware but I’m so done with your disrespectful . If you don’t have anything else to say then I’m going. Yong tried to keep her cool.

 

-Yeah, right, go away, go see your who ed up the wedding of my bud !

 

-That’s not our fault if your friends are dickheads. At least she saved Moonbyul and that’s the most important thing, this girl deserves better than your “bud”. Bye Eric. I hope to never see you again. That being said, Yongsun went in the direction of her apartment.

 

When she was a few blocks away from the wedding’s place, she called a taxi cab to head home.

 


 

Yongsun is finally home and when she went through the door of her apartment, she let out a huge sigh. This day is exhausting, I need a shower and a good and hot meal before going back outside, she thoughts. The clock indicates 4pm, there are 4 hours left before joining a certain apartment at the other side of the city.

 

After a good shower that had given her strength and allowed her to relax her muscles after being so tense during this day, Yongsun thoughts that it would be smart to eat a bit if she didn’t want to collapse in the middle of the street later. She went to the kitchen, cooked pasta and settled in front of the TV in order to get to the latest info in the world.

 

6:30pm. It’s time to get ready. Since she must go at the other side of the city, Yong has to leave early, which mean in 30 minutes. She took the first jean and t-shirt she found, a sweater in case it’s cold, her bag, her phone and she’s gone for 1 hour until her destination.

 

When she arrived in front of the building, she felt a bit of nostalgia and she felt guilty for not coming more often because now she’s going to meet her friend in unpleasant circumstances. She presses the number 17 button on the intercom. A voice soon comes up from the little space where the voice of the person is supposed to be heard.

 

-Yes ?

 

-That’s me, Yong.

 

-Ah you’re finally here, come on in, you know the way !

 

In fact she knows exactly the way by heart but she had always felt a bit anxious when going through the patio which leads to the apartment. It was always dark and lugubrious, she didn’t like it very much.

After a few steps, she was finally in front of the door. But she didn’t knock immediately, she was about to do so when she heard someone sobbing. Then another voice, her friend was not alone obviously. But who was sobbing ? Yong’s heart tightened at the though of her friend being broke into pieces after the incident. Three knocks later, the door opened, revealing Yongsun’s friend. A young brunet girl, in her twenties’, with a perfect body and an expression of challenge on her face, as if she would fight someone right now.

 

-Hey darling, the brunette commented.

Yongsun couldn’t resist the urge of taking her friend in a soft embrace, tears threatening to fall on her cheeks.

 

-I missed you so much Hwasa.