Reunion

My Star

 

I'm so sorry for the delay. University hits like a when bad things starts to happen and I had no time left to write so I'm only updating today but I hope that you'll won't be blaming me. Anyway, have a good time reading this ! 

 


 

Five days later, Yongsun received a bouquet of flowers with a card that says : “I heard that you are coming to the wedding with me, I knew that my efforts were going to pay one day. See you there baby, you’ll surely will be beautiful. Eric”

To say that she was mad was an understatement, she wanted to kick the out of Eric right now. She tears the card into pieces but takes care of the flowers because they had done nothing wrong plus they were gorgeous. 

I’m gonna make him regret all of this and there will be no turning back, can’t he not be a ing for once in his goddamn life ! I need a plan, a good plan, he needs to be hurt and he needs to regret knowing me by any means.

 


 

The first step is to find a dress as beautiful as one might think it's god himself who created it. A dress that every woman would want to wear and a dress who would make men turn over when Yongsun will pass. She wants to wreak havoc, she wants everyone to know who she is and to know that it’s forbidden to bother her without a good reason. She is sick of people playing with her and her feelings.

A thing to know about the blonde girl, is that she has a talent for everything that is related to fashion, she’s born with it and it never failed to help her in the past. Actually, Yongsun does have a lot of talents, she’s a smart girl and knows how use it the right way. So it was not really surprising to see her the next day doing all the shops of the city in order to find THE dress. It took her one whole day and a lot of money to find her, but she succeeded and was so happy because the dress was incredible. 

The dress is pale pink with black dots. It is light, with a soft fabric and a little transparent. Indented on the back and chest. The bottom of the dress touches almost the ground and covers all the legs of the girl, however the front of the dress is opened to allow to move freely. Her curves are embellished by the cut and the color matches perfectly her skin tone.

I hope this would be ok. The theme is blue but I’m not gonna stay long anyway, just enough to solve my problems. And I can wear this dress for so many occasion so it’s ooook

The wedding is 3 days away, Yongsun has the dress, she knows how is going to be her hairstyle and she knows that she will get Eric far away from her. But for now she was invited by her best friend to eat at a restaurant, she didn’t saw her since 3 weeks because she was in New Zealand to film a clip for her band and she really misses her friend. So she took her keys, a jacket and went to the restaurant.

 

-Hey Yongsun come here, give me a hug darling ! 

 

-Hi Wheepup, I’m so happy to see you ! Yonsun hugs her friend tightly before sitting and ordering.

They both order some typical Korean dishes since Wheein is craving for it, the young girl did really missed korean food when she was in New Zealand.

-So how was your trip ? Did the clip went well ? I suppose that Hwasa was happy to be under such weather, she loves being under the sun.

 

-The result is fantastic, lots of colors, nature, the sea.. And yes Hwasa was as excited as a little baby with his new toy ! We indeed did great walks on the beach with the sunset, it was very bucolic and romantic.

 

-Romantic hum ? I see...

 

-It’s absolutely not what you’re thinking of big ert !

 

-If you say so, Yongsun replied with a wink that meant everything. She knows everything.

 

-Enough about me, what's new on your side ? Don’t tell me that nothing happened ! There’s always something that happens to you when I’m not here !

 

-As usual.. Well.. I received an invitation. To a wedding.

 

-Wait what ? Is someone going to get married and I have not been notified ?!

 

-Don’t worry, it’s not someone you know actually I don’t even know them myself. But the fact is that Eric probably knows them, because it is stated that I am going to the wedding with him.

 

-What the… Are you two…?

 

-No ing way Wheein, I would not even touch him with a stick ! It’s again his ty ways to catch my attention, but this time he went too far. Yongsun was slowly getting pissed thinking about Eric.

 

-Well, he’s still a I suppose. And what are you going to do ? You don’t care about this wedding so there’s no point in going. Just ignore him.

 

-I’m sick of him, the fact is that ignoring him was not ineffective since he started and I have no more patience left. So I’m going to this wedding, I already have a dress, and I will get rid of Eric once and for all.

 

-So strong my little women ! Then I hope that’s a good choice and that it will go well, I know he’s ty since the two of you broke up so I’m 100% supporting you darling.

 

-Thank you Wheepup, I hope I’m not going to have to say his name again in my whole life.

 

And just when Yongsun had finished her sentence, the dishes arrived. They ate and talked about other things than problems, they wanted to share a good moment. But Yongsun agreed on giving news about this whole mess to her best friend. 

 

This night, the blonde young girl went home with a huge smile on her face. Seeing and sharing moments like this with her best friend was a boost in her life that she needed sometimes. For the first time in days she fell asleep without even thinking that the wedding was in 3 days and that she will be facing the guy of her worst nightmares without being able to punch him like she wanted to.

She was thinking that this day would , that she's going to remember it but it the worst way.

The thing is that Yongsun forgot the fact that there will be 60 other peoples at this wedding, including the soon to be bride..