Ceremony

My Star

Quick update ! I try my best to do better since I was absent while several months; and in a few hours it's my birthday (9 august) so I wanted to make you a present (that's original I know but I like it that way :D) Enjoy the reading ! 


 

Argh it ! those ing braids that don't want to stay where they are ! 

 

The day had begun normally, Yongsun woke up feeling fresh and ready to kick someone but apparently odds were not in her favour today. She stubbed her toe against the chair, her hot coffee spilled onto her favorite pajamas so she became pissed little by little throughout the morning and now her hair didn't want to collaborate either. Maybe the gods were sending her signs that she should not got to the wedding but after all, she did already have the dress, her hair were almost done and she is not going to let Eric bother her once again in her life. 

After finally fixing her hair, she looked up in the mirror and felt satisfied with what she was watching. Her hair tied up in braids in a greek style were certainly a good choice to complete her outfit and she was literally glowing. She took a picture of herself and send it to Wheein for her approval.

[Old Yong]

I’m ready, what do you think about it ? Is it too much or not enough ? 

[Wheepup]

Oh darling you look absolutely gorgeous don’t change anything, I’m on the verge of asking you to marry me !! 

[Old Yong]

One : after all of this don’t talk to me about marriage anymore in my whole damn life. Two : you’ve already got someone who’s begging you to marry her but you don’t see it coward !

[Wheepup]

Alright you ruined my good mood. 

[Old Yong]

Sorry baby ;) I’ve got to go, I’ll text you the crispy thing tomorrow ! Byyye

[Wheepup]

You better ! Be careful, bye darling 

[Old Yong]

Yes mom.

 


 

The wedding takes place in the Moonsun church, an old and huge gothic church. Yongsun took a cab from her home and was now standing in front of the edifice, she is lost in the crowd of people and everyone’s looking at her which is not surprising considering the fact that everyone wear blue and she’s the only one who deviates from this rule. She didn’t want to be disrespectful but for one time in her life she’s being selfish, she didn’t care about this wedding she just wanted to fix her problems and leave.

It’s 10:30am. The ceremony starts at 11am. The guests continue to arrive but no sign of Eric. 

Where are you ing idiot, I don’t want to spend my whole day with people who were born with a gold spoon in their . 

Yongsun was searching for her ex in this huge crowd and it was not easy, everyone were talking to each other, making jokes, laughing, spending a good time. But then, someone called her name :

-Miss Yong-sun ?

She turns around to see a beautiful woman looking at her with curious eyes. 

-I’m the wedding planner, we talked on the phone a few weeks before.

-Oh yes I remember ! I’m Kim Yong-sun, you’re right.

-Perfect I’ll mark you present then. You’re alone ? I thought that you’d have someone by your side ? You were supposed to come with… let me check… Mister Nam ?

-I was looking for him actually.

-You didn’t came together ? Aren’t you a couple ?

Touché. Right in the heart.

-Not really. He’s my ex boyfriend, we broke up several months ago but he keeps annoying me and trying to get my attention. 

-Why are you here then ? You could have said no when you received the invitation.

-The thing is, I no longer have the patience to bear his bull, I want to end this today. I promise I won’t disturb the wedding but this is my last opportunity. Plus I can’t refuse free food.

-Okay, well. As long as you don’t disturb the ceremony, it’s ok. Be discreet please.

-Sure, I’ll be discreet.

That being said, the wedding planner continued to mark the guests present or absent. It’s almost time to seat in the church and Yongsun is getting impatient because there is no sign of Eric and she wanted to clear all things up before heading into the edifice. 

 

But it’s too late. The wedding planner is now saying to everyone to take a seat in the church. 

Yongsun enters the Moonsun church, she scans the place to find a seat in the very back of the alley. But while she was doing so she felt observed, of course everyone was wondering why she was the only one wearing an other colour than blue but it was more than that. Something, somebody was looking at her. She begins to feel her hair stand on her arms, her mind was telling her to be careful and to calm down.

In the second row, talking with a woman but precisely watching Yongsun, stands Eric. When they lock eyes, he smiles, he then get back to his conversation with the woman and seats turning his back to Yongsun. 

Her worst nightmare is here, he had the indecency to smile to her, not being ashamed of ignoring the woman he was talking to. She tries to recompose herself and seats, next to an old lady she obviously didn’t know.

The ceremony begins, the soon to be groom and his witnesses are standing smiling widely, waiting for the soon to be bride and her father to enter the church. Eric turns to wink at Yongsun, he surely thinks that he has won but he was so wrong about this. He can’t even imagine right now.

 

The large wooden door of the church is opening, a man in his 50s with a dark blue suit is walking by the side of a beautiful brunette woman dressed like a goddess. Her dress is long, immaculate white, and has parts made of laces, you could sense somehow that she’s not comfortable being in a dress and that she made an effort for the ceremony. She has an elongated face shape, the bottom almost forming a triangle. Sharp and charming eyes, little pointy nose. Long, beautiful, soft hair and finally a skin as pure as a newborn. This woman is breathtaking and Yongsun caught herself holding her breath. Actually she’s not the only one, everyone is in awe when she passes. 

She reaches the altar and smiles sincerely at her father before he went back at his seat. She then faces her future husband, when they made eye contact Yongsun sensed something, something that’s not usual to sense at a wedding. It was doubts. The mood of the woman on the altar had switched. Apparently the blonde is the only one to have noticed but it was painful to watch, because you can clearly feel that the woman doesn’t want to marry the man in front of her. Does she loves him ? Yongsun is not sure either. Maybe this girl needed to be saved. 

The marriage continued quite peacefully, the future husband was making jokes from time to time and the crowd was playing along. However, the woman who was about to say yes were clearly going through a hard time, Yongsun could almost see the questions fill her mind and she became anxious about the situation. 

 

Everything is so wrong, this wedding is wrong. Yongsun can feel her muscles be drawn tight by the tension seconds by seconds. She wants to go out of this place.

She was about to get up and go out when someone entered like a fury in the church and yelled “I swear to god Moon Byul Yi, don’t you ing dare to do this or I will kill you

 

Everyone froze, everyone turn around to see who yelled this at a wedding. 

A brunette girl is standing in the middle of the aisle, Yongsun knows her. 

 

(Jump in time, after the ceremony, everyone comes out of the church)

 

Yongsun can’t believe what just happened, she can’t believe everything she saw. She was trying to recompose herself when she hears a soft voice calling her name : 


-Yongsun ?  

 


So what do you think has happened ? The next chapter will be the flashback of what happened in the church don't worry, I just wanted to put some tension between two chapters ;)

Till next time !