The Invitation

My Star

So here's the first chapter ! It was planned to be a oneshot but I figured out that it would be more interesting to turn this into a multichapter story. Don't hesitate also to give me tips on how I could improve my story ! Hope you enjoy :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You are invited to celebrate the marriage of Mun Byeol Yi & Bartolomé Aranda on June 7th at the Moonsun church, the future Mr and Mrs expect your presence for this special day. Food and activities are planned. Please let us know if you need any services like being housed or any other things for your comfort. Please confirm shortly your presence; for this you can call or make an email to the wedding planner.

 

Yongsun is confused, it's the fourth time she reads the invitation but still didn't clearly understand why she is invited at a wedding when she doesn't even know any of the future bride and groom.

 

Is it a mistake..? She's thinking. Maybe this was send at the wrong address. I don't remember anyone telling me they're gonna marry. Even more when I don't know any korean friend engaged to a man with a such name. I would have remembered it if it was the case..

After all, there is twenty other people in this building so maybe the invitation is not directed to her. She decides to let go, persuaded that it was not intended for her. She doesn't have the time to care about this wedding anyway.

She puts the invitation in her bag and enters her appartment where her cat is waiting for her return.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Weeks are passing by and one day when Yongsun has just arrived at her place, she hears her phone ring. Her bag being in trully mess as usual, she spends two minutes searching for her phone when finally she finds it and find herself being called by an unknow number.

She press the green button and seconds later she hears a feminine voice calling :

 

'Good afternoon, Miss Yong-sun I presume ?'

 

'That's me, hello, to whom have I the honor ?'

 

'I'm the organizer of the wedding of Mrs Moonbyul and Mr Aranda. If I'm not mistaken, you received an invitation for the marriage and we haven't received an answer from you, so I call you to know if you planned on going to the wedding ?'

 

'Oh ! So this invitation was really meant for me. To be honest, I didn't answer because the truth is that I actually don't know the future wife neither the future husband so this situation is a bit strange for me..'

 

'Hmm your name's Kim Yong-sun, right ?'

 

'Yes.'

 

'Well it appear that you are on the list, associated with the name of one of Mrs Moonbyul cousin, Eric. He apparently has designated you as the person with whom he will come to the marriage.'

 

Why it always has to be him.. he really couldn't stop himself from pissing me off even months after our split. What the hell he thinks he's doing with this behavior, she begins thinking to herself while the woman on the phone was speaking about informations Yougsun couldn't care more.

 

'I'm going.' Interrupting the busy organizer speech, Yongsun doesn't think twice about what to do. The reason behind this choice is that firstly, if everything is free then she won't waste her chance to get gratis food and champagne and secondly she has to get some explanations from her past lover and she needs to make him understand that he doesn't have no more place in her life and he has to accept it.

 

'Well, that is good news ! I'm addind your name on the list of the people who confirmed their presence. You'll receive further information per mail about the wedding theme to help you choose your dress for the special day and other details about the upcoming celebration. Thank you for giving me your time and we will see each other at the weeding then. Have a good evening miss Yong-sun, goodbye.'

 

'Sure, we will certainly meet at the wedding. Thank you for your call, bye.'

 

After she had hung up, Yongsun can't think about any other thing than the fact that she wants to beat the hell out of Eric. She sighs. Why the hell does she have to attract the guys who are so annoying and can't let go of a past relationship ?

 

The thing is that Eric and her were in a six months relationship until she was fed up with his jealousy and possessivness. He had stopped her from seing her friends and going out in club late on weekends. Don't get her wrong, he loved her and was a nice boyfriend but Yongsun is the type of woman who need space and liberty even when she is with someone, plus she always had been a faithful girlfriend with all her lovers. More, she didn't think she ever loved him trully. So the best decision for the both of them was to go separate ways, Eric needed a girl more homebody while Yongsun was craving for liberty.

 

Since then, the young man couldn't manage on forgetting the girl he loved. Frequently, she received texts, letters or calls from Eric but she didn't answer because it was the only way he would be able to turn the page, she hopes one day he will be tired of trying to get her attention and will successfully find a new lover.

 

Yongsun, on her side, is enjoying a lot her single life since the breakup. She even begun new activities and even join a pole dance class after work.

 

Yongsun appear to be a very pretty and elegant woman, sometime even y. She has an average heigh and has the body of a young woman who take care of her health and is doing sports. Cute nose, long blonde hair, sharp eyes and a mouth drawn by God himself. Since she started pole dance she even realizes that her abs were showing up a litlle more day by day and her biceps were growing muscular. She is a well mannered woman who is loved by everyone. Actually she's the ideal type of a lot of men and she knows it, by being quite the seductress but in reality she's not interested that much in love relationships, because she wants to enjoy life when she's single with no one to tell her what she have to do. Right now she have her job, her appartment, her grey cat named Solar and she is totally happy that way.

 

Well, now that this story is becoming real, I guess I'll have to buy a special dress for the event when I'll get the details on the theme.. Hope at least I'm gonna have a good day, if I'm lucky enough maybe the couple isn't too boring.. She says at herself while watching absentmindedly the wallpaper on her phone. Who knows what will happen during this wedding...