Part 2

Happiness starts with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Jongin are you all dressed?" Chanyeol knocked at Jongin's door getting worried that the pregnant boy didn't come to have breakfast with him.

,,Jongin?" Chanyeol took a peak inside his room finding the boy on his bed silently sobbing.

,,Hey what's wrong kid? We're late Jongin and you need to eat your breakfast." Chanyeol kneeled down before the boy wiping his tears.

,,You look so ugly when you cry Jonginnie, now tell hyung what's wrong." Jongin looked aside feeling that he should leave the man before him.

,,Maybe it was a bad idea to stay here hyung, you should find ..."

,,Let's not talk about it again and I'm serious, go take a shower and get dress, on the way to the doctor we need to have another stop so paly!" Jongin pouted at his lower lip trembled crying again.

,,Hey I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Chanyeol said fast moving his hands fast trying to make the boy stop crying.

,,If you stop crying hyung will buy you anything you want, how does that sound?" The pregnant boy stop crying looking at Chanyeol with a huge and cute pout over his lips making Chanyeol's heart skip a beat for the first time in years.

,,A-anything?" Chanyeol smiled caressing Jongin's wet cheeks.

,,Yes anything. Now change and I will wait for you in the kitchen." Jongin nodded showing Chanyeol a small smile.

 

 

 

,,." Chanyeol said under his breath when he reached the kitchen, he shouldn't feel anything for a kid, Jongin was too young for him. Or maybe he just enjoys the boys presence in his dull and boring life. 

,,All done hyung." Chanyeol turned around finding a cute little boy that was wearing his huge clothes on his small frame. 

,,We should buy you some new clothes Jonginnie, my clothes are so huge on you."  Chanyeol walked to Jongin kneeling down to roll the pants up a little.

,,But I like hyung's clothes on me, they are comfy." Chanyeol stop what he was doing remembering that he used to love wearing his clothes as well.

,,You should eat Jongin." Jongin walked to the table seeing so much food. He was hungry he won't lie, well he was pregnant so eating like a pig is normal.

,,Did hyung cooked all this food for me?" Chanyeol looked up from his phone chuckling, Jongin was really a kid. Chanyeol took a napcking wiping Jongin's mouth.

,,Such a baby and yes I like to cook when I have time." Chanyeol took a gulp from his coffee when his phone start ringing.

,,Excuse me." Chanyeol left the kitchen talking on his phone but Jongin could hear him have a small fight with the other person. 

,,Are you done?" Chanyeol walked back inside the kitchen finding the pregnant boy before the sink washing the plates.

,,Hey don't bother Jongin, let's go now." Jongin turned around with the same cute pout over his lips.

,,Hyung, at last let me help you around the house until I find a job and pay you back for the food." Chanyeol just smiled, he won't have a fight with the boy.

,,Okay Jonginnie but let's go now." Jongin left everything aside rushing next to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol ruffed his hair having this weak spot for his fluffy hair.

,,Hyung I'm not a dog!" 

,,Yes you are! A cute one!" Jongin chuckled playfully punching Chanyeol's arm.

,,Mean hyung!" Jongin stick his tongue out running to Chanyeol's car. Chanyeol just laugh missing having someone around. 

 

 

,,Where are we going first hyung?" Jongin asked looking amazed outside the cars window.

,,To sign some papers Jongin." 

,,What papers hyung?" Jongin turned to face Chanyeol confused.

,,Since you're under age I will be your guardian, I don't want to get in trouble Jongin so you need to agree on your own to live with me okay?" 

,,Oh okay yes I guess that is true, I'm sorry hyung." Jongin looked down at his hands pocking the black button from his shirt.

,,Hey don't feel sorry Jongin I'm gladly doing this, I want to do it, but sooner or later you need to tell me what happened, how you got pregnant Jongin?" 

,,The father of this baby just wanted a toy hyung and I was too stupid or too young to realise that, he used to buy me beautiful gifts and made me feel loved since my mother was too busy working to have time for me as well, I was an idot and when I told him about the baby he punched me." Jongin didn't cry because he knows what an idiot he was and crying over it won't change anything now.

,,How old is he?" 

,,40. But he doesn't look that old, but let's not talk about him anymore, he is gone from my life." Chanyeol ruffed Jongin's hair feeling sad for the boy.

,,Just don't belive every person that tells you nice words Jongin, they can be lies." 

,,I know that hyung but when I'm with you I feel safe and something makes me trust you, I know that you won't hurt me in anyway." Jongin showed Chanyeol his perfect smile making Chanyeol's heart skip another beat but he ignored his heart. 

 

,,We're here." Jongin followed Chanyeol inside the bulding where his lawyer was, the man talked in a way for him to understand. After he signed the papers he left with Chanyeol. 

 

The ride to the doctor was silent, Chanyeol was busy talking in the phone and Jongin was slowly caressing his growing baby bump, he was getting nervous as they got closer to the clinic. Chanyeol parked the car and they both walked inside.

Chanyeol talked with the lady behind the counter that glanced at him. Jongin hid under Chanyeol's big body feeling scared for a reason.

,,We need to go to the second floor Jongin, come." Chanyeol grabbed his hand pulling the boy after him ignoring the glares.

,,Here it is." Chanyeol stopped before a door knocking. After he heard the man inside asking them to come in Chanyeol opened the door.

,,Chanyeol?! Woah I haven't seein you in years!" The man stood up giving Chanyeol a tight hug.

,,The same Xiumin hyung, you didn't age a day." Chanyeol pulled back smiling at the man.

,,I can say the same, but what brings you here?" 

,,Him." Chanyeol moved aside letting Xiumin see the boy that was hiding all the time behind Chanyeol's back.

,,Omo, who's this innocent and cute boy?" 

,,He's Kim Jongin and he's pregnant with my baby." Xiumin's eyes dubled in size. He pulled Chanyeol aside.

,,How old is he Chanyeol?" Xiumin whispered taking another peak at the boy.

,,Young hyung but that is not a problem." Chanyeol turned around smiling at the boy who smiled back at him.

,,I hope not." Xiumin's voice was serious but Chanyeol didn't care, he has this urge to protect the boy, to make him smile every single day, to show him that in this word are good people as well.

 

 

 

,,Okay Mr.Kim let's see the baby." Jongin's heart start to beat so fast inside his chest. The cold get made him flinch but Chanyeol was there with him, holding his hand. 

,,Omo here he is, you're already 12 weeks pregnant. But he's a shy baby, he won't let me see if the baby is a girl or a boy." Jongin pouted hearing that, he was curious to know if he's carrying a boy or a girl.

,,Everything looks good, your young body helps the baby grow the right way, did you took some vitamines until now? Or have you done any blood tests?" 

,,N-no." Jongin wiped the gel away sitting up. 

,,Then tomorrow morning at 8 am you need to come so we can take some blood okay? Don't eat anything in the morning." Jongin nodded thanking the doctor.

,,I need to drop by the company for a second if that's okay with you Jongin, then we can go shopping." Jongin followed Chanyeol to his car.

,,I can take the bus and go home hyung, I heard you fight with someone because you're missing today, I know you're busy and you should do your work hyung." 

,,Okay let's do this, you will come with me at the company and look around until I finish my job and then we can go eat something." 

,,I like that idea hyung, you need to focuse on your work not me, I'm okay by my own." Chanyeol stop walking turning to face Jongin who took a step back scared. The taller no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter