Final part 1

Happiness starts with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,I'm pregnant." Those heavy words left Jongin's lips not beliving in them himself, he still belives that it's a stupid joke.

,,Kim Jongin, what did I told you about lying? You know what bad boys like you get if they lie." The man before him had a stern tone not pleased with what he just heard.

,,I'm n-not ... I'm really pregnant Kris hyung." Jongin hold in his sobs knowing that he will make everything worst if he cries, Kris hates seeing him cry.

The man before him stood up from his desk slowly walking to the poor kid that was breaking inside. It took him a lot of courage to say those words, he felt sick for the past three months not knowing why but now he knows, inside him was growing a small human.

,,You !" Kris slapped him across his face so hard.

,,You ed around and now you're telling me that you're pregnant?!" Kris slapped him again with so much anger. Jongin lost his balance falling down on the floor holding his bruised cheek.

,,I n-never slept with someone else! I love you hyung!" Jongin said sobbing, why was Kris acting so violent with him? Yes Kris beat him before but this was different.

,,How can I belive a kid like you?! Love?! What do you know about love?!" Kris hit him in the stomach so hard, Jongin curled into a ball sobbing louder.

,,I don't ever want to see you or that bastart! You were just a toy for me kid, if you dare tell someone about the kid I will kill you!" Kris grabbed Jongin's hair making the boy face him.

,,If you ever dare tell someone about us I will make every single day of your pathetic life a nightmare and then you will wish to die, stupid kid!" Kris voice was so angry that it made Jongin freeze in place. He thought that Kris will be happy and start a real relationship togethed but he was so wrong.

,,You will get rid of that bastart tomorrow morning, leave now and forget that you know me or else." Kris slapped Jongin's cheek again not caring about his sobs or tears.

With a heavy heart Jongin got up leaving Kris office. He run away feeling so much pain, rivers of tears run down his cheeks not understanding why does Kris hates him so much, he said that he loves him, he gave up on everything to be with Kris and make the man happy but all was just a lie? He was that stupid to belive in that lie or too in love with a man that just wanted from him?  

Not having a place to stay Jongin decited to go back home, his mother will take him back no? 

 

 

 

,,Look who came back home, what the prince charming got bored?" 

,,H-hi omma." Jongin bit on his bottom lip not daring look up at the angry woman.

,,Hi omma? After one year you decided to come back and say hi omma? Why?" The woman didn't let Jongin walk inside the house.

,,I was wrong omma and you were right, he just used me and... he... he left me pregnant." Tears rolled down his cheeks saying those words again.

,,What?!" The woman grabbed Jongin's hair pulling the boy inside the house.

,,You're pregnant?! Jongin are you serious?!" Jongin didn't expect another slap from his mother.

,,O-omma please... help me!" Jongin dropped down on his knees making a bow hoping that the woman will forgive him.

,,Help?! Jongin I begged you to stop seeing that man! He's 40 and you're 16 for God sake! You're still under age! Did you really belive that he loves you when he's married and with kids, you remember that you yelled at me because I don't understand your feelings?! WHAT FEELINGS JONGIN?!" The woman slapped his head again tears rolling down her cheeks as well.

,,I tried making you open your eyes Jongin, I told you that if you leave this house you will never come back, it hurts me but you're not welcomed here, you need to understand what you did, you're my kid and I love you but you need to leave now." 

,,W-what? Omma! Where should I go?!" Jongin faced the woman that looked with hateful eyes at him. 

,,I don't care, you need to learn your lesson Jongin. I'm sorry please leave." The woman opened the door for Jongin that was still shocked, his own mother is giving up on him?

,,Leave!" Jongin flinched sitting up.

,,Omma please." Jongin tried again but the woman looked aside so he left.

With a broke heart Jongin walked around the streets, it was night and he had no where to sleep, or eat or any money. His mother was right from the start but he trusted Kris, he really thought that the man loves him or maybe he just liked the gifts the man was giving him. He was a poor guy, his father passed away when he was a baby and his mother tried to give him everything but it was hard, so when the first man came to him with nice presents he run away from home, he was angry that his mother doesn't understand him, his love for the man, he left highschool as well and look where that got him, alone and pregnant. 

Jongin sat down on a bench hidding his face in his knees. What should he do next? He stop talking with his friends, he has really no one to help him or the baby that was growing inside him. He doesn't want that baby, he hates that baby because him Kris made him leave. Maybe he should wait until tomorrow and try to beg his mother again. She really hates him so much? Or maybe he should end it himself. Nobody was there so he can take his own life. 

,,Nobody will miss me anyway." Jongin mumbled bittin on his bottom lip.

Jongin looked down at his belt, he can use that. The pregnant boy took his belt off with shacky hands, He sat up on the bench wrapping his belt around the tree brench. Jongin took a deep breath smiling.

,,I'm sorry baby but it's better to die now, appa is hating us and I don't have the money to raise you, I hope you will understans, this word is so mean for an innocent baby like you." Jongin caressed his baby bump slowly. He wrapped the other end around his neck ready to take his own life. 

,,Are you sure you want to die?" A deep voice startled Jongin. He opened his eyes finding a tall and amused guy standing before him. The guy was holding a brown paper bag to his chest, Jongin notice some snacks making his stomach growl in hunger.

,,Why would a kid like you want to die? Did your girlfriend broke up with you?" Jongin looked aside taking the beld around his neck down.

,,Can you please leave me alone?" The guy sat next to Jongin taking out from his pocket a candy.

,,How old are you kid?" The guy gave Jongin the candy but he refused to take it.

,,I won't hurt you or anything, I'm just curious why would you try to kill yourself at the age when you should have no cares." 

,,I'm pregnant." Jongin said taking that out off his chest, he has no idea why he told the guy that he was pregnant, he still can't belive that he was carring a baby.

,,And why is that a reason to kill yourself?" 

,,Is not your business sir!" Jongin sat up running away from the guy. He said enough to a stranger.

 

 

Jongin slowly opened his eyes feeling the bright sun dancing over his face, he doze off on a bench last night, he was so hungry and in pain, his back was killing him for sleeping so uncomfortable.

Jongin let out a sigh not knowing where to go, should he find a job? But who can hire him? He didn't finish school, he's still under age and pregnant. He should save some money and have an abortion. He can't raise a baby on his own.

,,Oh I'm so hungry." Jongin pouted holding his stomach.

,,Care join me for breakfast?" Jongin jumped hearing the same voice like last night.

,,Are you stalking me sir?! That's creepy actually." Jongin sat up ready to leave when the guy grabbed his hand.

,,It's just breakfast and I'm pretty sure that you have no money." Jongin pouted because the guy was right, he has no money.

,,Okay but later I will pay you back, I don't need any pity for a guy that I don't even know." 

,,I'm Park Chanyeol so now you know me." Jongin's cheeks changed their co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter