Surprise chaper!

Happiness starts with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol smiled at the cute baby pocking his nose. Baekhyun was turning three months old that day, so he decited to walk around the park. Chanyeol can't belive that Jongin was still missing, the boy just run away leaving his baby behind. He can understand Jongin very well, he was still just a kid that needs to understand what he really wants in his life. Chanyeol smiled at the cute baby, Baekhyun was so adorable and calm, the baby wasn't crying only if he was hungry but in rest he will sleep and giggle. 

Chanyeol was sad and happy at the same time, sad because he couldn't save Kyungsoo and his boy, sad because he didn't tell Jongin that he really likes him. At first he refused to belive that he can like someone else that wasn't Kyungsoo, his beautiful husband but Jongin was beautiful as well, damn the boy was gorgeous. He still belives that Jongin was too young for him but he was himself a good looking man, he can be maybe the perfect parter for the boy, he can be his father, hyung and lover. 

And the reason that makes Chanyeol smiled and feel so happy was the little bubble of joy in his arms. Baekhyun gives him new emotions that he had no idea he could feel. He loves the baby boy so much that he let's him sleep in the same bed with him. He loves to hold his little hand all night. And let's not talk how much the people from the company loves Baekhyun, the baby was too small to be in a nurcery so Chanyeol takes him with him at the company.

Chanyeol let out a sigh covering Baekhyun's small body better.

,,I miss your appa baby, I really miss him." Chanyeol stood up walking back home.

 

 

Behind a tree Jongin wiped his tears fast. 

,,I miss you too hyung." Jongin tought that it will be easy to forget everything and just push his baby boy away, Kris didn't want them, he didn't want that baby at first but having him inside for nine months made him change his mind. He misses those light moves or the punches. 

Jongin thought that if he leaves he will forget his baby and Chanyeol but it was so hard, so painful to think that he really left his baby boy, his angel. Jongin wiped his tears fast walking away, at last he can see them from afar, Chanyeol always comes by the park to walk Baekhyun around. He was like a creep hiding behind the trees to see them but he doesn't have the confidance to go and talk with Chanyeol after he run like an idiot.

 

 

,,Let's visit someone Baek, you will love him." Chanyeol picked the baby up that was having a bad day, he was crancky and crying since morning so Chanyeol decided to go out, he took a week off so he can be with Baekhyun more, to snuggled with him more, to show his love more. Baekhyun dressed him with a cute puppy costume. 

,,Shh it's okay Baek, daddy is here." Chanyeol never saw Baekhyun so upset, maybe he is missing his appa. 

Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's shirt with his small fingers as he stop crying.

,,I love you angel, I really do." Chanyeol kissed the top of his head walking to his car. He placed Baekhyun in his car seat hoping that a ride with the car will calm his down and it did, Baekhyun was sleeping so peacefuly and it made Chanyeol breath again. He hates seeing his baby boy crying, he hates that he has no idea what to do, he was sure that Baekhyun wasn't in pain, he was sure that he was just missing his appa.

 

 

,,Hey baby, I know that I didn't visit you for some time now, I was busy and I kinda refused to come, I miss you Kyungsoo, I hope that you and our baby are happy up there. I want to apologize if I let you down, if I fallen for someone else, I like him Soo, that innocent and beautiful kid made me feel things that I didn't feel in years and I hope you won't mind. I want to love again, I think it's time for me to love again. And I want you to met someone." Chanyeol smiled seeing Baekhyun opening his beautiful eyes.

,,This is my baby boy Park Baekhyun, I hope that you will give us your blessing Soo, I want you to be proud of me, I still love you and I always will." Chanyeol hold Baekhyun tight to his chest letting his tears fall down his cheeks.

,,I love him Soo, help me a little please." Chanyeol whispered thinking about Jongin. He was so jealous knowing that the boy was in someone's else arms.

Chanyeol walked back to his car when Baekhyun start crying again.

,,Are you hungry baby? Here is your milk." Chanyeol was glad that Baekhyun loves his milk so the boy calmed down in a second too busy eating his milk. Chanyeol close his eyes for a second when his phone rang.

,,Yes?" 

,,Hey Chan, are you busy?" Chanyeol wondered why is Sehun calling him.

,,Yes and no? Why?"

,,You should come here, please I need your help."

,,Okay sure, let me drop Baekhyun at my parents and I will come." Sehun thanked him ending the call. Chanyeol was really curious to see why Sehun asked him to come over.

Chanyeol dropped Baekhyun at his parents place, his mother knows everything about Jongin and the baby, his mother was always his best friend. She is always happy to stay with Baekhyun. Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun's forehead rushing back to his car, he wants to finish what business Sehun has with him and take Baekhyun back, he doesn't want to bother his mother too much.

 

,,I'm glad you came Chanyeol." Sehun let Chanyeol walk inside.

,,What's up Sehun?" Chanyeol took off his shoes stepping inside the living room frozing in place. There on Sehun's couch was Jongin sleeping.

,,Him, I think he needs you now more than he needs me." Sehun patted Chanyeol's back leaving the apartament.

Chanyeol took a deep breath walking to the couch  kneeling down gently caressing Jongin's hair. He saw dry tears over his cheeks. Jongin slowly opened his eyes feeling how someone was watching him.

,,Is t-this a d-dream? H-hyung?" Jongin rubbed his tired and puffy eyes knowing for sure that he was dreaming.

,,Hey kid." Chanyeol's deep voice made Jongin blink fast, everything was blurry around him, his right ribs were in so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter