Final 3

Happiness starts with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Hi." Jongin was ready to leave the bench he was sitting but Chanyeol grabbed his wrist.

,,Don't leave." Chanyeol's voice was low and sad.

,,W-will hyung hurt me?" Jongin slowly sat back down keeping his distance from the taller, he was scared, the way Chanyeol yelled at him made him fear the taller, he knows that he did something stupid but still.

,,No pabo, I'm sorry for yelling Jongin, I don't want you to fear me." Chanyeol turned facing the poor boy who was still shacking in fear.

,,Look at me Jongin." The boy turned his head bitting on his bottom lip.

,,I'm really sorry please belive me. I would never hurt you, I like to think that I'm better than that." Jongin nodded looking back down. He wanted to ask Chanyeol about that room. Why would Chanyeol have a baby room in his house? 

,,He was pregnant." 

,,Huh?" Jongin looked again at the taller seeing tears rolling down his cheeks.

,,H-hyung." 

,,My husband, he was pregnant with our first baby when the accident happened." Loud sobs left Chanyeol's throat. Jongin hold his hand waiting for the taller to calm down.

,,His name was Kyungsoo and I still love him, I still miss him, he was only 25 years old when he passed away. Kyungsoo was seven months pregnant when we were driving back home and a car crushed in our car, the doctors tried saving them both but it was too late, that day a part of me died with them. We were expecting a baby boy." Chanyeol cried louder remembering how happy he was that day when Kyungsoo showed him the pregnancy test, how many plans they made together, how not even for a second he thought that something bad could happen.

,,I'm here hyung." Jongin came closer hugging the taller tight letting him cry over his shoulder.

,,I just miss him so much." Chanyeol hugged the boy tighter crying after so many years that he forbidden himself to cry.

,,I'm sure he misses you as well hyung but you can't really change anything now just live." Chanyeol pulled back smiling at the boy.

,,You're right Jongin, I can't change what happened five years ago but I can give you a better life and your baby." Jongin smiled back nodding.

,,Can you forgive me Jongin?" 

,,Yes hyung,I can understand now, you didn't want the last memory of him to be gone and I promise to never step inside that room." 

,,No actually I was thinking to let you redecore the room, make it how you want it for the baby, he will grow up there and I want him to feel comfortable." Jongin's lips turned into a small 'o' hearing that.

,,R-really hyung?" Chanyeol nodded gently ruffing Jongin's hair. How much he missed that hair ruff.

,,Let's go back now." Jongin let Chanyeol hold his hand walking back to his car. 

,,Can we watch a movie hyung?" 

,,Sure." Jongin clapped his hands happily but on the way back the pregnant boy doze off looking so adorable with his pouting lips.

,,Why are you so cute kid? Why are you so young?" Chanyeol bitterly smile at the sleeping boy. He will help Jongin with everything he can but not love, he can't let himself fall for a kid. It was wrong, Jongin should finish school, date someone his age, love the right way, get married and live happily ever after. 

 

Chanyeol carried Jongin up to his room because he was sure that the boy will wake up in the middle of the night and crawl to his bed and he kinda misses Jongin sleeping in the same bed with him.

,,Good night Jongin." Chanyeol placed a kiss over his forehead falling asleep as well.

 

 

 

Since that day Jongin felt much better, talking with Chanyeol helped their relationship, he knows now how his husband died feeling sad because he can see how much Chanyeol still loves him. Kyungsoo was so beautiful from that photo. Jongin felt a little jealous but he has no idea why, he knew from the beginning that Chanyeol only wants his baby and not the both of them. 

Jongin decided that after two weeks to walk inside that room again, feelings overwhelmed him, the room was so beautiful, the walks were painted with a light blue color, as the furniture was all white. The room wasn't that big but enough for the baby to grow up. Jongin touched the baby bed smiling., there were two puhies there, both brown, a teddy and a puppy. Next was the wardrobe, Jongin found inside so many baby clothes, they all were so small and adorable. Jongin took one of the white baby body placing it over his baby bump.

,,Cute." Jongin jumped fast hearing Chanyeol's deep voice.

,,H-hyung I'm sorry I will put it back." 

,,No it's okay Jongin,I've told you that you can use anything you want from this room." Chanyeol walked inside sitting down on the floor next to Jongin.

,,How is little pea today?" 

,,He or she but I have a stong feeling that the baby it's a he, was really calm until now, look he's moving now." Jongin took Chanyeol's large hand placing it over his baby bump.

,,He's so hyper." Chanyeol just smiled enjoying the small move from under his palm. He remembers feeling his baby boy move, how happy and excited he was to meet the little guy and how he never got the chance. How life brutally took Kyungsoo and their son away from him.

,,Should we order pizza? Did you eat lunch today?" 

,,I did hyung and I took my vitamines and drink my tea!" Jongin nodded fast liking when he makes Chanyeol proud. He likes to get his hair ruff everytime he does something right.

,,What a good boy!" Chanyeol ruffed Jongin's hair making the boy pout.

,,I'm not a dog hyung you know what no?" 

,,But you're adorable as one!" Chanyeol pinched both of Jongin's cheeks making the boy whine.

,,HYUNG!!!!!"  Chanyeol laugh tickling Jongin. 

,,H-hyung....s-stop! Hahahahaha hyung!" Jongin dropped on his back with Chanyeol over him. Jongin stop laughing feeling Chanyeol's breath over his face, he looked deep inside his eyes waiting and it happened, Chanyeol kissed his lips. Deep down both want it, both were yelling in need. Jongin wrapped his legs around Chanyeol's waist as his fingers tangle in his dark looks deeping the kiss. 

Chanyeol's hand moved under Jongin's large shirt finding his fast, a deep moan left Jongin's lips when Chanyeol pinched his .

,,H-hyung." Jongin's shy voice made Chanyeol stop.

,,No! This is wrong, I'm sorry Jongin this is so wrong." Chanyeol covered his mouth fast hating himself. He can't love Jongin, he keeps telling himself that but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter