Arch like a cat

Arch like a cat

Soonyoung is a dog person.

Or so he thought.

But after being with Jihoon, he found himself keep looking up to cats pictures and videos. He would squeal when he sees cat videos.

Sometimes he would find himself imagining his boyfriend, Jihoon being a cat or comparing his boyfriend to a cat (Jihoon didn't need to know that because if he do, Soonyoung might get a beating from Jihoon). It's not helping that Jihoon mentioned once that in his next life, he wanted to be a cat. He internally squealed every time he remembers it.

"Can we get a cat?" Soonyoung blurted out when they're chilling on the couch, Jihoon on his laps, watching movies that long forgotten when Soonyoung keep nuzzling into Jihoon's neck, occasionally leaving kisses his neck. Jihoon just let Soonyoung being his usual clingy self, settling on his chest.

Jihoon's head shot up, looking at him as if he grew another head. His eyes narrowed at Soonyoung in silence.

"I thought you prefer dogs more?" Soonyoung don't know why he's nervous. He was sure that Jihoon can feel him tense under him.

"Well, we're both busy and cats are more independent rather than dogs," Soonyoung praised himself for not stuttering when Jihoon looked like he's trying to figure out what's going on with his mind. Jihoon turned around, straddling him, Soonyoung's hands casually held his waist. Jihoon just silently staring at him, wrapping his arms around his neck.

"Okay?" Uncertain, Jihoon just nodded. Soonyoung brightened up instantly.

"So, we can adopt a cat?"

"What? No!" Soonyoung's shoulder slumped, his bottom lips jotted out.

"Why not?" Jihoon chuckled at the sight of his boyfriend sulking, he played with the hair on his nape. The urge to kiss the pout away was unbearable so Jihoon leaned in, giving a peck on the other's lips that instantly turned into smile.

"Like you said, we're both busy. You know how busy we can be. Even though cats are more independent, they still need our attention just like you-" "hey!" "You could barely survived a day without hearing my voice, what makes you expect that we can adopt a pet?" Soonyoung pouted again, this time with a sigh.

"I guess you're right," Jihoon can felt how the other's mood changed. He cupped the other's face, showering the other's face with kisses until the other broke into a fit of giggles.

"Okay, okay. I'm fine," Soonyoung softly smile as he cupped Jihoon with his hand and he leaned into the touch. Soonyoung caressed his cheek with his thumb.

"I still feel like you're not telling me the truth why you wanted a cat when you're a dog person," Soonyoung pecked Jihoon on the lips, attempting to make him forget about it. Jihoon was about to open his mouth again to ask but Soonyoung interrupted him by pulling the latter into a kiss. He succeeded in making Jihoon forget about it.

Soonyoung dragged himself into their living room, throwing his bag on the floor before throwing himself on the couch, sprawled over the couch with an arm over his eyes. His chest heaved heavily up and down as he tried to catch his breath.

"Rough day?" Soonyoung hummed, still didn't have the energy to look at Jihoon. Jihoon straddled his hips, giving a peck on his temple. A soft smile playing on his lips. Soonyoung's hand rubbing shapes on Jihoon's thigh. His eyes shot open when Jihoon softly head butted him. He swears his heart almost stopped at that moment.

On top of him, Jihoon was wearing a headband with cat ears that similar to his hair and a blue pastel sweater with a pair of boy shorts, smiling brightly at him.

"W-what are you doing?" With the same smile on his face except its softer, he tilted his head.

"Meow?" Jihoon said innocently, he placed both of his hands on his chest. Soonyoung still staring at him with eyes wide opened, Jihoon felt how his heart beaten faster under his palm but Soonyoung didn't need to know that and he just like how after all these times, he still manages to make the latter heart beat faster.

"Are you that surprised?"

No respond. Jihoon chuckled.

"Since we can't adopt a cat and I know how you're always comparing me to a cat. Don't think that I didn't know," Soonyoung flushed at the mention of him comparing Jihoon to a cat.

"Well, you're just like a cat. I can't help it," He scrunched his face, Soonyoung pulled Jihoon by his arm, flipped their position with the younger on his back and him on top of the younger. Soonyoung smothered Jihoon in kisses making the latter broke out in giggles. He wrapped his legs around Soonyoung's waist, smiling in content and Soonyoung still pampering him with kisses.

"God, I love you," Soonyoung stared at Jihoon with so much fond and affection that it makes Jihoon ducked his head shyly. Whenever Soonyoung looks at him like he's holding the world, it always makes Jihoon shy.

( "Damn, being you is so hard," Jihoon looked at him, confused. He's literally eating, he didn't know which part of him is hard unless...but let's not get into that.

"You're literally holding MY world on your back and still managed to steal my heart every now and then," Jihoon smacked him in the head before pulling him into a kiss, ignoring his crimson cheeks.)

Jihoon wrapped his arms around Soonyoung's neck, pulling him closer to him till he can felt hot breath on his cheek which he's sure enough it's painted in red.

"I love you too," He placed a kiss on each of Soonyoung's cheeks which the latter broke out in grin. He caressed Jihoon's thigh, burying his face in his neck and nuzzle into his neck. Soonyoung pushed his hand further under Jihoon's sweater, his cold hand brought a shiver to his spine.

"Do you really have to look like this while being a cat or whatsoever?" Soonyoung pushed himself up and stared at Jihoon. Jihoon bit his lower lips.

"I just wanted to look pretty for you," Soonyoung pulled him into his laps with Jihoon's thighs on both of his side. He cupped Jihoon's face who instantly melt into his touch.

"You dressed up for me?" Jihoon nodded. Soonyoung groaned, leaned his head back on the couch, exposing his neck to Jihoon who tempted to just mark it up since he's always have a thing for neck, Soonyoung's to be specific and he knows how to rile him up with it.

"Stop being amazing, will you? You don't need to look pretty for me. You always been," Jihoon flushed deep in red which he doesn't know if it's possible because he's pretty sure he's been blushing since he dressed up for Soonyoung. He doesn't know how Soonyoung managed to sound so sincere every time he say sweet things to him.

"I just want to," Jihoon murmured, looking down on his laps because he couldn't bare looking at Soonyoung when the latter looked at him like Jihoon is his world (he actually is, Soonyoung reminds him everyday).

"Can you arch yourself like a cat too?" Jihoon raised an eyebrow at Soonyoung who's giggling.

"I can, want me to show?" Soonyoung flushed in crimson but who was he to say no to his Jihoon. Let's just say they spend the night being 'productive' and Jihoon proving his point.