random

Jenbin's oneshot compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“hanbin, sorry for asking. But do you have a girlfriend?”

As hanbin tried to lay himself on the bed, he quickly sat up upon hearing jisoo’s question. He turned to look at jisoo and raised his eyebrows.

“er, why are you suddenly asking that?”

“just…” jisoo said and shrugged her shoulders.

“no… I don’t. but, I’m starting to like this one girl…”

Jisoo became excited to know hanbin’s ideal girl. At first, she wanted to recommend jennie to him although she knew jennie is the type of a girl who is easy to fall in love with someone. But she was hoping that if jennie and hanbin are a date, maybe he can change jennie’s behaviour into a good one.

“who is it… tell me…please…” jisoo said and tried to persuade hanbin using her aegyo.

“hahaha, you said we are not even friends. So why must I tell you?”

“ok, from now on, we are officially best friends!” jisoo said and offered him a handshake.

Hanbin laughed and shake his head. “she’s cute.” He thought.

“why? do you like me?” he asked without doubt.

Jisoo was taken aback and quickly shakes her head.

“no.. I was just asking.. maybe I could recommend one of my friends to you..” she said.

“hahahaha, why are you trying to interfere with my love life? Using your friends instead of you, yourself?” he asked.

“i.. i.. I’m just curious whether you already have a girlfriend or not. Since you are quite handsome and gentle as well. Ehem ehem.” Jisoo said and cleared to avoid from the situation becomes awkward.

“how about if I asked you to be girlfriend?” he asked and raised one of his eyebrows.

Jisoo blinks her eyes often not knowing how to react. She didn’t expect hanbin to asked her that kind of question. A question that can make her heart beats faster.

“err.. you know what, hanbin? I’m sorry if I interfere your love life. I’m gonna have some sleep.” She said and quickly turned her body around.

“so you were saying that you don’t like me, huh?” he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter