uncomplete

Jenbin's oneshot compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June and hanbin were working out together in the gym nearby their rental house. It’s been a long time since they went out to work out their bodies. June knows hanbin were having a conflict with his girlfriend, jennie. The story went like this..

Hanbin called jennie to tell her that he will be picking her up later as soon as she finished her class, but jennie was so busy with her group discussion and it causes hanbin’s call to be ignored. Hanbin called many times but still, jennie is not picking up her phone. He assumed that he has done something wrong that made jennie mad at him. So, he went to jennie’s faculty and decided to wait for her in front of the building. 15 minutes passed by and there she is, standing with a guy whom he doesn’t know who he is. “maybe it’s her classmate.” Hanbin talked to himself. He remained still on the bench wanting to let jennie notice him herself. Unfortunately, jennie didn’t notice him at all and walked side by side with the guy towards the other direction. Hanbin clenched his fist tightly. He now knows why jennie didn’t pick up her phone. She was cheating with the other guy without him knowing! With a crushed heart, hanbin walked towards where he parks his motorbike and left the scene and jennie behind.

-fast forward-

It was 10pm but hanbin and june are not asleep yet. They were watching the baseball game

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter