crush

Jenbin's oneshot compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“excuse me, miss…” hanbin were trying to remember her name but it seems like he really didn’t know her name. “jennie. Kim jennie imnida.” The girl replied. “y-yes, jennie-ssi. Your steps just now is a little bit fast. You need to listen to the beat carefully.” Hanbin said. the girl relieved a sigh for the nth time because of her mistakes. She always repeating the same mistakes which causes the other dancers to glare at her. “err.. excuse me, kim hanbin-ssi..” jennie called the leader of the dancers club. Hanbin, who was busy setting up the song turned to look at her. “yes? Is there anything wrong?” he asked. “would you mind if I learn the dance choreo one to one with you? it seems like I cannot catch up with all of them.” She said. “oh.. I’m ok with that. but, is it ok if you go home late?” he asked. “it’s ok, as long as I’m not troubling them. You see, because of me, they all need to go home late.” Jennie said while trying to rub her arm to reduce the nervousness. Hanbin smiled when hearing that and asked her to wait for the club to finish.

Hanbin is the leader of the dancers club in Yonsei University, and jennie is one of the dancer members in the club. Jennie has to admit that everything must be perfect in hanbin’s eyes, or else, all of the members could not go home if they haven’t mastered the dance yet. He is totally a charismatic leader indeed. The club was held once a week, between 4pm to 6pm. At first, she doesn’t want to join the dancers club, but the other clubs is already fulled which makes this club is her last choice to be a member. However, she didn’t regret it at all since she is in the same club with her crush, kim hanbin. She could at least meet him during the club meeting.

It is sharp at 6pm, when all of the members were allowed to leave and left both of them in the dance hall. “so, can we start now?” hanbin called for jennie. Jennie stand up from sitting and walked towards hanbin. Hanbin taught her the steps that she needs to remember one by one which makes jennie easier to follow. As they were immersed in the dancing, jennie suddenly tripped her feet and in seconds, she will totally fall flat on the floor. Fortunately, hanbin was too fast to catch her from falling. “are you alright?” hanbin asked with jennie on top of him. Jennie could hear his loud breathe. “y-y-yes, I’m sorry.” Jennie said while trying to stand herself up. Hanbin sat up with jennie beside her. There were seconds of awkwardness due to what happened between them just now. the distance between them are too close which makes it more awkward for them. “you see, if your leg is in pain, we can just meet next week.” Hanbin said to avoid the awkward moments. “n-n-no, kim hanbin-ssi. I’m totally fine. It’s just that I was too immersed in the song.” She said. hanbin smiled and help her to get up.

They started practicing until they didn’t re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter