short meeting

Jenbin's oneshot compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“yah, park chaeyoung. Enough with drinking already. Lets get back you home.” Jennie said and hit her arm lightly. Rose invited jennie to accompany her for having a drink. She was having a bad day in the college due to her mistake for sending the assignment beyond the date limit and being scolded by the lecturer. It may looks like a trivial matter but being a perfectionist she is, she could not stand with what had happened today.

“uh..uh.. is the party over?” rose said while blinking her eyes trying to gain some sense. Jennie laughed upon seeing her drunk attitude. “there’s no birthday party here. Come, it’s late already. We better go home.” Jennie stands and pulled rose’s arm to put it on her shoulder. They were walking sloppily due to rose’s unstable condition until they have reached at the front door waving for the cabs to stop by. “jennie-ya, am I drunk?” rose asked while looking at jennie beside her. Jennie rolled her eyes and shakes her head. She is just too lazy to answer her nonsense question.

While waiting for the cabs, jennie’s phone suddenly rang. “ugh.. what a good timing to call me right now. Chaeyoung-ah, come.. lets sit over there.” Jennie said and brought rose to the bench nearby. She took her phone out from the bag and see who is the caller.

“omma? Why?”

“where are you? don’t you know what time is it now?”

“I know. I’ll come home once I send rose ok omma?”

“kim jennie, come back home now. i urge you right now.”

“yes, omma. I’ll be home around 20 minutes ok?”

“when I said now, it means now. hurry up, I’ll wait for you in front of the house.”

“omma.. please. Give me 20 minutes… what do I need to do with rose?”

“appa is calling for me. Make sure you come back home right now. hung up.”

“omma? omma?”

Jennie stomped her feet when her mom ended the call. Truth to be told, she is quite annoying when her parents still treat her like a 15 year old girl when the fact is she is already 24 years old.  She looked back to rose who is sleeping soundly at the bench. Without wasting any time, she walked towards rose and looking for rose’s phone inside of her bag. “rose, I’m sorry in advance. But, I have no choice. I hope you understand my situation.” Jennie whispered slowly in rose’ears and took her thumb finger for the fingerprint on her phone.

She started looking for someone’s contact in rose’s phone.

--

“yah, wanna join me go to the store?” hanbin asked june when he saw june is not sleeping yet. He could not sleep and decided to buy choco cone at the store in front of their rent house. June, who was so focused watching the drama shakes his head. “no, thanks. I’m lazy. But, can you buy me ice cream?” he asked. “what flavor?” “anything is fine. Thanks.” Hanbin is tying his shoelaces

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter