"Park Jimin"

Falling Slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heading inside the VVIP Suite together, the atmosphere between Jungkook and Lisa were pretty awkward. As Lisa sat down on the left side sofa, she has not said anything at all since she came in. Jungkook on the other hand, staying at the space on the right side was stuggling so much. He does not know what to do to break the silence. 

The sound of rain, thunder and the lights that goes on and off becuase of the lightning through the windows goes into the room. Lisa has always been afraid of storms, lightning and especially the sound of thunder but she manage to remain calm and say nothing at all to Jungkook. Jungkook does secretly peek at Lisa as she sits on the other side of the room. He took the courage to make some coffee and bring it to the side where Lisa was sitting. That was when the sound of the thunder took over and growls loudly as the rain pour down hard. Lisa had her eyes close, and her hands at that instant cover her ears. Jungkook seeing all of that, He quickly puts the coffee down on the table. Jungkook, as soon as possible he had all the curtain close, he turn on some music from the lights that were specially design with bluetooth that can be connect from phones or other devices. 

 

He then head back toward Lisa who remains in the same position closing her eys and covering her ears to avoid the thunder. 

"Lalisa?" Jungkook calls once, and Lisa do not respond, she was trembling. 

"uh Lisa? I have shut down all the window and close the curtain" Jungkook calls twice and Lisa still do not respond, Lisa's condition was getting worse, she has always had phobia about thunder and lightning and was having a hard time. 

Jungkook then reach out his both hands, toward lisa's hands that are covering her ears. He pulls her hands off her ears slowly, "do not open your eyes said, " Jungkook said to Lisa. "Listen to the music that I have , there are no more thunder sound"

Lisa was holding her hand in a very strong postion at first, but as Jungkook pulls her hand and the musci slips into her ears, Lisa find a little bit of comfort from it. She slowlys let her guard down and lets Jungkook pulls her head off. A few minutes later, Lisa open her eyes slowly, one side first and the other checking whether what Jungkook was saying was true or not. Jungkook laughs a little at Lisa's cuteness and he smiles at her as soon as her both eyes open. 

"I told you, you can trust me." Jungkook said, 

and Lisa finally let her eyes off. Her eyes are now open and she lets out a few deep breaths of relieved. Jungkook handed her a cup of coffee and a moment of silence went on as they sat at the sofa . 

"I have really bad phobia of storms, especially thunder and lightning" Lisa said, 

Jungkook holding onto his cup "I understand and know a bit about phobia, if you are having a hard time trying to open up about it. It is okay, I understand" Jungkook replied because he knows that people with phobia finds it hard to tell other people about their phobia but Lisa did not stop. 

With her eyes staring down to her cup of coffee, Lisa continues "When I was 7 years old, I and my family had a family trip to Jeju Island for the first time. We were find when we took the ship to the island but on our way back, I was pushed by some other kid which I do not even know and I felt off the ship. It was stormy and it rains a lot. There a lot of thunder and lightnings. I know how to swim back then but I was scared from then on, being drown into the sea and all i can see was thunder and lightning. My parents werent even in sight, I was rescue by the guard of the ship but was then unconcious for about 4 days. I remember every little detials that I have been through. From then on, everytime it rains with thunder and lightning, I got really scared." Lisa opened up about her phobia , "I have never enter a swimming pool either, nor do I enjoy playing with the water. I still have trauma over it,"

 

Jungkook listen to the details carefully and he puts t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter