The Jungs

Her 2 weeks boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 2012

"Jung So Min, I am dying out here. Just get out of the bathroom already." Se Gye yelled and pounded on the bathroom 's door. 

The two sisters are sharing a room. 

A muffled "give me a few minutes," came out from the other side. 

Se Gye hissed and stomped her foot. "I just don't know what you think you can achieve by staying in there for so long." She huffed. "If taking long time in the bathroom makes someone beautiful you would have been a beauty queen by now, but of course that's totally not possible because no matter what you do you would never look half as good as I do. So, stop the nonsense and get out or I will drag you out of there." She threatened. 

The door opened and So Min came out. "If you know you're so much in a hurry to leave the house you should have woke up earlier." She pointed out as she closed the door. 

Se Gye shoved her aside and entered the bathroom. "Next time you keep me waiting, I will deal with you."

So min sighed and padded to the dressing table and sat down. Who could have thought that her little sister would be such a first class ? Why is everyone always picking on her? Yes, she knows she is not beautiful, with her short hair, braces and glasses, but she is not as ugly as everyone is trying to make her appear. Even her parents aren't any better. 

Mother is always finding faults in her and her father appears to have forgotten about her. That's how insignificant she is in her family. She can't believe that her parents still blame her for the incident that happened so long ago. 

She slowly got dressed. As she reached for her sandals, it got ripped out of her hands. 

"I decided to wear this pair of slippers today, they fit me so well." Se Gye,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter