Happy Wooyoung Day! (Part. 1)

Sweet Delight (One-Shot/Short Story Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just realized I didn't write any story for Wooyoung's birthday. So I made one! HAHAHA. Rated PG for language. :D

Tick tock.

Every second felt like an eternity. Taeyeon was fidgeting on her seat. Could this conference be any longer?

She had told him one hour, but it’s already been three. She knew he was still waiting. And outside, it was pouring buckets. What a great way to spend his own birthday. Soaked and waiting.

She couldn’t even focus. She kept thinking about him; worried at how he might get sick from the drenching rain, and at how he might feel disappointed for making him wait for that long. She wanted to hurry things up.

“Taeyeon, are you coming with us?” her manager was asking her.

She rushingly shook her head. “It’s Wooyoung’s birthday today. I promised I’d come home with him tonight,” she explained as quickly as possible.

“Oh, I understand,” her manager said. “Just promise me you won’t do anything controversial tonight,” he joked.

Taeyeon laughed awkwardly. “Ah, what are you thinking, oppa? You’re so green-minded,” she giggled.

“Then the girls and I will be leaving now, okay? Take care of yourself, and greet your boyfriend a happy birthday for me!”

Taeyeon nodded as her manager waved goodbye.

It was too difficult to see through the thick mist surrounding the parking space. It was still raining, and it was pouring worse than how it was hours ago.

Then she finally saw him. With the headlights of his car , she had finally spotted his tall figure.

“I’m so sorry!”

Taeyeon ran towards him, not caring if she wet herself from the rain. Besides, his condition was worse. He was so soaked, he looked like a lost pup. He was shivering too. Taeyeon embraced him tighter, as if to give him warmth, but he remained unmoving.

“Get inside,” he commanded. And unlike his physical appearance, his tone seemed so dry. He was indeed dismayed.

“Are you okay?” she tried asking.

He ignored her.

“Wooyoung, I’m really sor—” but she was cut off.

“Taeyeon, it’s done, okay? Stop sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter