Three Little Words (Final)

Sweet Delight (One-Shot/Short Story Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I laugh to myself as I stare at the figure across me. He’s alone, half- on my bed and it’s all because of me. I successfully stole his shirt without waking him up, and now, I’m wearing it. It’s loose and more comfortable unlike the other clothes I use. It smells good too. It smells of him, not that I want to smell like him, but the scent makes me feel like he’s around me everywhere I go.

 

I make my way to the living room, and slump myself to the couch as I reach for the phone and call for room service. I’m hungry and I bet Wooyoung is too. I order for breakfast. Bacon and eggs wouldn’t be so bad, right? I quickly end the call and bend over to peek a little at the half- man. I can’t help but giggle to myself, imagining how his face would look like after he discovers that his shirt is missing.

 

I entertain myself with some television, changing the channel to some cartoons. I am much engrossed to Spongebob Squarepants that I hadn’t notice that he was already seated beside me. I jump a little from surprise and I scoot slightly away from him. He’s not looking at me. He’s watching Spongebob too. Didn’t he notice that his shirt has gone missing? I don’t think so. This seemingly harmless bastard is planning something. I push myself off the couch and walk away. He doesn’t mind me, and I stop briefly and peer at him before walking away again, this time, with a faster pace.

 

“AHHH!” I shriek when he carries me over his shoulder and walks towards my bed.

 

He puts me down on it, and goes over my body. I quickly wrap myself with my arms in cover. He gazes down at me.

 

“Stealing is against the law, Kim Taeyeon,” he says.

 

I gulp down whatever that was in my throat. “I am innocent,” I tell him with two rapid blinks, almost fluttering my eyelashes at him, and I hug myself tighter, keeping his shirt with me.

 

“Give it back,” he commands but I shake my head and even stick my tongue out at him. “I'll just take it off of you then.”

 

My eyes widen as the other parts of my body become paralyzed. He supports his weight with his knees as both his hands reach for the end of my, or his, shirt.

 

“Room service~” a voice calls out.

 

I push him off of me and he falls to my side. I quickly stand before he tries locking me down to the bed with him, and I walk towards the hotel employee. He greets me a good morning and I greet him back too, of course, in Japanese. Not so long after, he places two plates on the kitchen bar, and I see Wooyoung making his way towards us.

 

“ありがとうございます。” I thank the guy with a dimpled smile.

 

I could feel Wooyoung’s piercing glare at me as I wave goodbye to the hotel employee.

 

“We better eat this now before it gets cold,” I say nonchalantly, ignoring his stare.

 

He grabs his plate and sits down beside me and we eat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter