Studio

Studio

It was second night in a row that they spent with Jihoon and interchangeably with the rest of the members in the studio, preparing repackage to their first full album. Seungcheol slept only few hours the day before in the morning—not that he wanted to faint during schedule. They were really exhausted, with dark bags under eyes and sore bodies but they were happy. Happy that they finally can do what they always dreamed of and what has been their ultimate goal since the trainee’s days. He, as a leader, was incredibly proud of the rest of the guys and he felt like he should brag about them again to his dad over a phone. 

It was almost 7am, the sun was probably long ago in the sky but inside the studio the time is different. He was sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall, with the lyrics and notes all around him. At the desk, above the computer screen, hung the rest of the hiphop unit and they were discussing madly with Jihoon about some song’s parts. Seungcheol got back to his own rap lyrics and didn’t even recognized that long haired member of the Seventeen has entered the studio. Jeonghan crouched down and pressed light kiss at the corner of his lover’s lips. Cheol only looked up, searching for the dark eyes. His hand naturally led to the other’s neck and pulling Jeonghan down to himself they got into gentle and slow kiss. They caught each other’s glances and both found comfort in here. 

Now smiling, Seungcheol gave another quick peck and then a couple settled down, back to the work, with Han’s head on the Cheol’s lap and Cheol’s hand in the younger’s hair. Other members didn’t even bother to react or look at them, already used to the couple’s short breaks to charge their energy.