1

Who Is HE?

1.

It was a hot afternoon of Wednesday yet Wonwoo still on his P.E uniform, dripping in sweat and catching his breath for he only just finish his laps. As he got to the bleachers, where all his friends resting, he immediately grabbed the bottle water from Seungkwan's hand and gulped it down, ignoring the latter's protest. Due to his rapid drinking, the water leaked from his mouth and made a wonderful trail (if it is even possible) from his sharp jaw to his neck. With this bold move, he haven't notice that it only made the witnesses to go wild.

"Can you drink a water without dripping it all over your shirt?" His cute yet devil friend, Jihoon, scolded him like a good mother he is.

Soonyoung, who have his boyfriend sat on his lap, draped his arms lazily to Jihoon's small shoulder and said, "Let him be, baby. Save that scolding when Seungkwan did that stunt, promise it'll be worth it." 

Wonwoo chuckled a bit when an empty bottle flew to Soonyoung's head. Too bad, the older got some fast reflexes.

"Besides, he gave a good show for his fangirls who were already dying inside. I bet there's another bunch of his pictures later in our school's website."

"Which the reason why I don't want to open my school account." Seungkwan chimed in

and frowned. "These days, the home website was filled with his pictures and that hot dude in Engineer's department. If there's an announcement the council have posted I needed to scrolled down a lot of their pictures before I found it. Seriously, the website was made to orient the students not for fansites nor a dating app!"

Seokmin rolled his eyes to the younger's outburst. "You just being bitter because Hansol start dating that department's beauty."

"Bish please, I'm not jealous!"

"I didn't say you're jealous, Kwan." Seokmin barked a laugh and lightly shook his head. "Fish do caught by their own mouth."

"If you won't stop laughing in a second, I swear I'll kick you out on your seat and forcefully drag you to Joshua hyung."

At that threat, Seokmin immediately zipped his mouth and stay still for a minute. Wonwoo looked at him, amused. It's not already a secret to them that Seokmin have this acute attraction towards the gentleman Vice President of Student Council that even hearing his name can make him giddy and out of the edge and he's not subtle enough to conceal his feelings. 

"One more thing, don't you ever mention his name in front of me if you don't want to be locked in school's locker again."

Seokmin let out a terrified shriek as he remembered the memory, him being locked in that stuffy locker when he accidentally blurted out Hansol's name in front of a crying Seungkwan. Later he did knew, he was already being aggresively shoved inside the locker, courtesy to Seungcheol's inhumane strength and the SoonHoon's evil idea. That sole memory made a shiver to his spine.

Wonwoo learn in the hard way to not underestimate his friends' scary and crazy ideas that it made him fear for his life sometimes. Especially to his small friend, Jihoon, that despite for being short he can beat your with his guitar as a weapon. Fortunately, he haven't experienced Jihoon's brutality but he somewhat feel sorry to Seokmin and Soonyoung for this two was occasionally the victims of the power of that guitar, which suprisingly still survive from all the beatings.

"By the way, who's that?" Seungcheol suddenly asked and used his fore finger to point at someone.

The squad turned their heads to that someone except for Wonwoo because the cute guy was too busy looking for his towel.

"Is he new here? I haven't seen him here before." Soonyoung's turn to ask and Jihoon nod his head as for agreement and nuzzled his face more to the crook of the neck of his boyfriend.

Seungkwan let out an unpleasant scream as he smacked Seokmin's back multiple times. The older reacted and try to hit Seungkwan but the younger immediately stood up and faced them with an excitement plastered on his face. The squad gave him a look because the younger is being weird again.

"I remember him!" He enthusiastically declared with a twinkle both on his eyes.

Soonyoung gave him a blank look and replied, "Uh-huh? Good for you then."

Seungkwan rolled his eyes and hit Soonyoung at the back of his head. The older cussed him to it.

"Seriously, I do remember him." He repeated. "He's one of exchange students from the other school. I knew because Mr. Choi asked me to give them a tour since Wonwoo hyung was absent that day."

"That explain why I only see him now." Seungcheol said.

Seokmin nodded. "And I admit, he's quite a charm."

"Hell yeah! He suprisingly leave a good impression since the day he transferred here. I mean, looked at him! He only just stand there and did nothing but girls still looked at him like he's a piece of meat. They even got him a title that is more cooler than Wonwoo's hyung!"

"Not gonna lie though, he's much more handsome than Wonwoo." Soonyoung turned to his friend and uttered, "No offense, bro."

"None taken." Wonwoo replied nonchalantly. Not that he's offended but he just don't care if there's someone that is more handsome than him. It's more a good news to him though since he didn't enjoy the unwanted attention that the students body gave him.

"But he's kinda weird though." Seungkwan added.

"Why?"

"When I'm giving them a tour, he kept turning around like his looking for someone and even asked me where's the Council's room like thousand times! Imagine that!"

Seungcheol shrugged. "Maybe he's really looking for someone in the Student Council room. Don't be a judgemental, Kwan."

"What'd you expect. That's typical Seungkwan for you." Jihoon commented with a smirk tugged on his lips. Oh, how Seungkwan want to erase that smirk.

Seungkwan just rolled his eyes. "I'm not being judgemental here! I'm just stating the fact."

"You're weirder than him, actually. And that's truly the fact." Seokmin commented and Seungkwan just glared at him even though inside he really want to punch the older in the gut.

"Can't believe there's another guy who surpassed Wonwoo's popularity." Seungcheol said as he cupped his face with his hand without breaking his eyes to their main subject.

Seungkwan huffed as he crossed his arms on his chest. "Of course, there is and there will be. You think Wonwoo hyung is the only one who have a handsome face and have a y brain that filled with golden wisdom-"

 

"That's totally what I think."

"Thanks for the compliment, Boo."

 

Both Seungcheol and Wonwoo butted in just to tease the younger and it went well since the frown of the younger's face deepened.

"Don't cut me, you s!" He shouted louder enough to catch the other students' attention especially Hansol's.

The overconfident diva immediately lose his posture and ducked down slowly when he felt the piercing stare from Hansol. His face was painted into an unpleasant red as he try to hide himself from the embarassment, which he don't need it anymore because he got some of it all the time.

He still have feelings toward the younger, Wonwoo thought to himself. It's too obvious even though how multiple times Seungkwan try to deny it. Wonwoo looked at Hansol who still have his eyes at the embarrassed boy. The look from Hansol to his past lover have made Wonwoo confused. Why is he looking at Seungkwan like he missed him so much and still have feelings for him?

Hansol only broke his stare when his current girlfriend put her arms around him and drag him to somewhere. Wonwoo furrowed his brows when he noticed Hansol take another glimpse of Seungkwan before turning his back and let himself drag by his girlfriend. They're still have feelings to each other, there's no doubt about it.

"You can come out now. The coast are clear." Seokmin jokingly said as he trying to shoved Seungkwan away from his back. The latter stumbled a little when Seokmin gave a him big push.

Wonwoo decided to ignored them and put his attention in finding his towel. Well, he's more concern for his health than the tragic lovestory of the two.

Many continuous shuffling, he still can't find his towel. Where do I put it? He asked himself and lightly scratched the back of his head.

"Well, back to the topic. That guy is freakin' genius! They said he answered all Mr. Byun question and you all know how cunning and despicable Mr. Byun is!" Seungkwan continued like nothing had happened. Sometimes Wonwoo think that Seungkwan is already used from getting into embarrassing moment to the point that it would give no effect to the younger.

"Yeah, I experienced being questioned all the sudden with if there are 5,623 participants in a tournament, how many games would need to be played to determine the winner?" Seokmin agreed.

Seungcheol raised his thick eyebrows. "What's your answer?"

Seokmin grinned widely. "My answer made me stood up for the whole period."

"Uhm, I rather not hear your expectedly dumb answer." Seungkwan muses.

"Not that dumb like Soonyoung hyung."

"Hey, that only happen once!" The older pouted as he tried to defend his self.

"Oh yeah? Then explain why I keep seeing you outside when I passed your room?" His boyfriend that only made him pout even more.

"Wow, Mr. Byun must like him. That teacher only like someone if they answer his tricky questions and to think he answered all of them that made me admire him."

Seungkwan nodded. "I also happened to read somebody's post that Mr. Byun made him as their department representative so that means..."

The five boys turned their heads in sync to looked at Wonwoo and saw him still digging his bag for his towel. Halfway through his constant moving, Jihoon can't take it anymore and just throw him his clean towel instead. Instantly, Wonwoo used it and wiped his sweat that running down from his forehead and muttered a soft thanks.

"How do you know all of this if you haven't open your account for like what? Two months, if I'm not mistaken." Soonyoung asked, curious. All the attention left from Wonwoo and went back to Seungkwan.

"Well.." Seungkwan scratched his nape nervously. "I accidentally used your account when you logged in on my computer."

"You little.." He was about to lunged the poor boy but to Seungkwan's luck, Jihoon stopped him from doing it.

"Excuse me, but it is the payment for almost destroying my computer when you two have a fight." Seungkwan argued but he only only ignored because the two are now busy flirting to each other. He maybe pertaining that one time when Soonyoung slammed the keyboard harshly because Jihoon keep ignoring his messages.

"I suddenly got curious with that guy. Bet he'll make a cool friend." Seungcheol said as he followed their main subject leaving the gym.

Seokmin grinned and jumped a little on his seat. "So do I! Finally, Wonwoo hyung found his match."

Wonwoo furrowed his brows as he now wear his round spectacles back. "And when did I got involve in your conversation?"

"Since the guy surpassed you to another level!"

"Sorry to burst your bubble, Seok, but I'm not up for competition."

"But you're interested to know him, right?"

"Curious is the right word." Wonwoo retorted back.

Jihoon scoffed at him, totally get out from flirting with Soonyoung. Surprisingly, they don't their faces this time. This couple don't place their ual desire strong attraction to each other.

"It intrigued me just to imagine you two would be in the same room. Maybe something happen just like in some cliché movies. When two opposite meet chaos ensued. Lots arguments happen but eventually they fall in love to each other."

Wonwoo chuckled because of what Jihoon had said.

"That's absurd, Ji."

"We don't know. Fate plays mysteriously. It must be fun to watch Wonwoo hyung to go berserk because someone annoyed him so much." Seokmin added and chuckled a bit.

Wonwoo just shook his head and slowly zipped his bag. From spending time with them for seven years, he already got used from their teasing about his frozen lovelife.

"Have you already meet him, hyung? Well, he's their department's representative now and you're our almighty Student Council President. I'm pretty sure you got to see him even once." Seungkwan inquired.

Wonwoo put a hand on his chin and pouted a little, oblivious to the squeal coming from the girls after seeing him in his adorable state.

"Well, I was absent last week because you know..."

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that."

Wonwoo nodded. "So that means I haven't meet this guy you're all talking about."

Jihoon shrugged. "But still! There's still a chance you might fall. I really want to get you a lovelife, Won! We have set you up dozen of dates yet no one piqued your interest."

"Baby, let him be-"

"Oh shut up, Soon. You spoiled him a lot!" Jihoon smacked his boyfriend by the arm.

Wonwoo just ignored them and picked up his bag. He turned to his friends, who still fighting over Wonwoo's lovelife, and gave them grin.

"No need to worry, Hoon. I've already solved that problem."

His friends instantly gave him their all attention. They looked at him like he grown an another head. Wonwoo can't help but to laugh at his friends' reaction. Can't blame them though, Wonwoo is so secretive and reserved. He's too hard to read because he always have this passive expression on his face that earned him the title 'Ice President'.

"What do you mean by that?" Seokmin decided to break the silence.

Seungkwan gasped. "Don't tell me..."

"Yeah, I'm already taken so sorry but I can't entertain another guy." He gave them a wink before turning his heel to make a leave.

Before he finally get out from the oval, he first heard a loud 'WHAT THE HELL, WON!' coming from his small friend and it followed by Mr. Park's shout, 'WHAT THE HELL, LEE!"

-*-

2.

Five sets of eyes was fixed to the squirming Wonwoo who was already felt uncomfortable from all the stares. He suddenly regret telling them about his sudden lovelife for they bombarded him a lot of questions about his boyfriend. His cheeks formed a rosy pink as he remember his boyfriend.

"WHERE THE HECK AM I WHEN IT HAPPEN?!"

Wonwoo can't help but to sigh at Jeonghan's loud rant. The older was absent yesterday and earlier before Jeonghan got settle down to his seat the others instantly grabbed him and told him about Wonwoo's little revelation and that came the scene where Jeonghan shamelessly screaming at the middle of the cafeteria.

"Will you please tone down your voice, hyung." Wonwoo reprimanded him when the student give them a look but the older still can't move on from the sudden news.

Well, if it was other's relationship Jeonghan would never mind it and make it a big deal but it was Wonwoo's! That guy is so picky and cold and to think that Wonwoo get himself a boyfriend, it's truly a big (scoop) question for Jeonghan.

"Hope you don't put it on your papers. I don't want anybody to know-"

Jeonghan cut him off by saying, "Opps! I accidentally sent a message to our Editor-in-chief."

Wonwoo just sighed as Jeonghan gave him a sickening sweet smile. His angel hyung can be a devil sometimes. Now the whole student will know he's already in a relationship. Just imagine how many hearts will broken if the news will print out.

"Why you didn't tell us sooner?!" Seokmin turned to asked as he put his hands to Wonwoo's shoulder and shook the poor boy harshly.

He tapped Seokmin's hands as he felt dizzy from the shaking.

"Well, you didn't ask." He replied nochalantly that made his friends dropped their jaw.

"You meanie! Of course we won't ask! Who would thought you can manage to have a boyfriend on your own!" Seungkwan slapped his arm not to hard but its enough to make Wonwoo hissed in pain.

Wonwoo's lips protruded a bit. Am I that unattractive?

"To be honest, I really want to hit you now with my guitar but I left it to the studio so consider yourself lucky." Jihoon commented.

"Well, there's nothing wrong about him being in a relationship-"

"Oh shut up, Soon! Who's your boyfriend here?!"

Soonyoung kissed his boyfriend on the cheek. "Sorry, baby."

Seungkwan just rolled his eyes because he sat in front of the two. Too much public display of flirting, as he put it that way.

"By the way," Seokmin started and the whole squad give him all their attention. "Who's this guy you're dating with? I've never heard you mentioned his name even when you confessed yesterday. You only give us a clue of his gender and nothing else. Is he good to you?"

Just like in instinct, Wonwoo's lips instantly curved into a beautiful grin, which surprised the squad because it's their first time seeing him smiling widely that is not involved reading a book, and was about to opened his mouth but his phone thinks it's a right time to interrupt, ringing wildly like a madman and in instant the whole group groaned loudly due to the disturbance. Wonwoo even heard Seungkwan threatened to throw his phone to the water fountain if not only Wonwoo got it first.

"Sorry, somebody texted." Wonwoo just said before reading the text, thinking it's another duty calls from the Student Council.

Seokmin pouted. "I thought your free this whole afternoon?"

Wonwoo shrugged his shoulders and replied, "That's what I thought also."

The group watched him furrowed his brows while reading the text and broke into a smile.

"Who's that?" Jihoon pried.

Wonwoo looked up to Jihoon and grin widely. "Oh, nothing. By the way, I think I can't join you guys playing basketball after this."

"Why?!" Jeonghan exclaimed.

"Emergency happened." Wonwoo simply replied but the whole squad didn't buy it.

"More like an emergency date to me." Jeonghan singsonged.

"Maybe."

Before they could protest, Wonwoo immediately made his way to the exit leaving his friends in dazed. They only realized the whole situation when the blurred figure of Wonwoo lost in midst of the sea of crowds.

Jihoon sighed, slumped himself to his seat. "You think, he'll be okay with that guy?"

"I guess so. I mean, he would not date that guy if he's not comfortable, right?" Seokmin answered.

"Well..." Seungkwan uttered. "Is anybody here thinks hyung's boyfriend is Junhui hyung? I mean, he's the only guy I can think of to be capable since he's the closest one to Wonwoo hyung."

"Now you mentioned it. I have my doubts back towards the two." Jeonghan agreed.

Jihoon scoffed while munching his chips. "Don't think so. If that two are dating we easily pointed it out since Junnie is one of our friends too."

"I do agree with my baby." Of course, Soonyoung would agree everything his boyfriends says.

Seungkwan rolled his eyes. "Still won't affect my suspicion. I have this gut that keeps telling me about this two."

"Your gut doesn't always right. Should I remind you how you said about that half cooked Korean that was named as H-"

"Okay, I get your point just stop! It's not the topic here." Seungkwan sighed much to Jihoon's amusement. "They have grown closer these few weeks if you haven't noticed. I even saw them hugging in the library last month!"

"Why you haven't told me about that?! Why I'm getting outdated lately?!" Jeonghan interrupted but only got ignored by the younger.

"They're just bestfriends, Boo. It's just a normal friends' affection. For instance, Seokmin and you still hugged each other even though you two fought like a dog and cat."

Seungkwan shook his head, stay unaffected, feeling that his gut is right. "No, I believe what my gut says so and to prove it to all of you, I'll give you an evidence!" He proudly declared, raising his hands to complete the look.

Jihoon scoffed, mocking the younger. "How?"

Seungkwan let out a cheeky grin and the whole squad looked at him as they already have sense the evil plan behind that smile.

"Oh, you'll know, hyung."

"This, definitely, end up bad." Jihoon uttered to himself.

-*-