Chapter 04.

Its Okay Even If I'm Hurt

She sat there on her bed, frozen as she saw the selca along with the caption.

"Lou Yi Xiao wished her husband Cho Kyuhyun a happy birthday."

Below it was the selca with the both of them smiling happily and looking into the camera.

She reread the article once more, before the tears finally fell down her face.

 

"Unnie, what's wrong?"

"Leeteuk oppa got casted in We Got Married with Kang Sora."

"Unnie..."

"I know its just a show, but why do I feel so upset?"

She took her leader into her arms, as her leader sobbed quietly.

"Unnie, its all gonna be alright," she soothed.

"They have to behave like a married couple, how can it ever be fine?"

The maknae kept quiet, hearing Taeyeon's muffled sobs against her body.

 

Crash!

Seohyun looked out of the kitchen to see a frustrated Yoona crumpling on the sofa, quickly washing her hands and going to her.

"Unnie, is there something bothering you?"

"Hyun..."

"Its okay unnie, you can tell me."

She took the older one into her arms.  "Donghae oppa...  He's been casted in We Got Married."

Seohyun swallowed.

First Leeteuk, now Donghae...

"Unnie," she muttered softly, unable to speak.

"And its with the actress he got paired up with."

Seohyun could say nothing as the other member gathered around, trying to provide solace to their second youngest maknae.

 

"Seohyun, I got something to tell you."

She smiled at her oppa.  "What is is oppa?"

"I..."  he paused.  "I've been casted in We Got Married."

She blinked.  Had she heard him correctly?

"Seo?  Sweetheart are you okay?"

She managed to nod and collected her thought quickly.

"That's great isn't it oppa, you'll raise your portfolio."

He had studied her face intently, as if he thought she was lying.

"Oppa, I'm really fine," she insisted at that time.

 

"Unnies?  What are you all looking at?"

Taeyeon snapped out of her daze.  "Its nothing, really."

"We're just looking at some pictures."

"Can I see?"

Eight pairs of eyes looked at each other worriedly and Tiffany was about to reply when Seohyun's phone rang.

"Seohyun!"

She frowned.  "Yes Leeteuk oppa?" she asked politely, turning away from her unnies.

"Is Taeyeon there with you?  Pass the phone to her please, she's not answering hers."

"Sure."

Taeyeon took the phone and walked away, hissing into it but her words were heard by the maknae.

"How can Kyuhyun oppa do this?"

Seohyun turned to look at Yuri.  "Yuri unnie, what is it?  What were you all seeing?"

"Uhh..."

"Its about Kyuhyun oppa isn't it?"

She went to touch the mouse which had been sleeping, and the laptop lit up.

The selca of Kyuhyun in a car, dressed in a tux and his wife, dressed in a wedding gown besides him, showed up on the screen.

"Hyunnie..."

"Seobaby?"

She surprised them by laughing.  "Unnies, this is what you all are looking at?"

"We're afraid it will hurt you," Jessica said softly.

"Unnie, its just a show, it'll be fine," she said reassuringly.  "Besides, this is probably just a promotional picture."

 

She was watching the television with her unnies in the room when the We Got Married Valentine's Day Special trailer popped up.

It had been two days since she broke down in her room seeing the selca, but yet she had hidden those feelings to herself for she knew she was over-reacting and she did not want her unnies to worry about her especially since they were doing their New York promotions.

Kyuhyun leading his wife.

Kyuhyun and his wife sitting on the living room floor.

Kyuhyun and his wife in the bedroom, she massaging him.

Kyuhyun and his wife outside their house, he carrying her and her arms locked around his neck.

The room became silent as her unnies stole looks at their maknae, who seemed to be biting her lip and blinking hard.

Then, phones started to vibrate, all from the oppas who had seen it as well and had hurriedly texted their girlfriends to ask about Seohyun.

"She doesn't seem to have any reaction."  "She's still in her position."  "We're not sure too..."  "She hasn't spoken yet."

Her unnies looked at one another, catching each other's eyes but failing to decipher what exactly was their youngest feeling.

She glanced down at her phone in her hand, and her unnies breathed a sigh of relief inwardly.

"Seohyun...  I'm sorry."

Even sorry won't help at all...  Who could go against management and their words anyway?


 

Hello people!  Updated two chapters today :DDD

Am waiting to watch his WGM today before I continue writing...

Btw, any Singapore ELFs here planning to go to Changi Airport (arrival at 11.15am) or Plaza Singapura (Skip Beat! fanmeeting 7pm).  SIHAE IS COMING!!!

But I'm not sure if I should go to the airport because if they leave from the exit, I won't get to see them :/  How how how?

 

As usual, thanks for all the subscriptions and comments!  :DDD