Chapter 01.

Its Okay Even If I'm Hurt

"WHAT?!"

Yuri blinked and reread the message once more.

"This can't be happening," she muttered to herself, her face darkening.

Taeyeon looked over at her, the same expression etched onto her face.

"What happened?"

"Ahh unnie...  Didn't Leeteuk oppa tell you?"

She fidgeted as her kid leader looked at her sharply.

"Tell me what?"

"That...  erm..."

Unable to say a word any further, she passed the phone to Taeyeon.

"Fighting Junior having blind... BWOH?!"

Yuri jumped up and snatched her phone back from Taeyeon, afraid of her leader's wrath.

"That's it.  We're so screwed."

Taeyeon massaged her temples, sighing.

"Unnie, are you okay?"

"Yeah.  I'm sure the others will be strong enough but..."

"Seobaby will be fine, unnie," Yuri said reassuringly.  "She's always the strongest out of all of us."

Taeyeon nodded as Tiffany came in, took a look at them and raised her eyebrows.

"Something happened?"

Yuri nodded as Taeyeon huffed.

"Did she have a fight with Leeteuk oppa?"

"It was something worse."

Tiffany nodded and went to sit besides them.  "What was it?

"The oppas are going on a blind date in We Got Married."

"Unnie?"

Three pairs of eyes looked at their maknae, who had suddenly appeared out of the kitchen.

"Who else is going to  be in We Got Married?"

"Uhh maknae..."  Taeyeon's voice trailed off, and then suddenly became curt.  "Leeteuk oppa," she hissed into her phone, walking out of hearing distance.

Seohyun looked at her kid leader as she made her way to them and sat down besides her two other unnies.

"Is there something wrong, unnies?"

Tiffany patted her back.  "Seo, did Kyuhyun oppa tell you something about We Got Married?"

The younger one shook her head.  "Why?  Is Kyuhyun oppa next to film We Got Married?"

"Uh... he and the other Fighting Junior members are going on a blind date."

The expression remained - smooth, calm, even.

"Then what's the problem, unnies?"

"You don't mind?"  Yuri asked, concerned.

"Come on, Unnie, its a scripted show.  You can ask Taeyeon unnie too."

The three of them looked at the direction where Taeyeon's voice suddenly reverberated through the dorm.

"OPPA THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"


Sungmin winced as he heard Taeyeon's voice through Leeteuk's phone as Donghae looked at his leader, amused.

Said leader was now trying to placate his girlfriend all the while massaging his temples.

"Jagiya, you know I can't help - "

"ITS YOUR FAULT!  YOU COULD SAY NO!"

Leeteuk sighed softly so that the pissed off voice at the other end wouldn't be able to hear.

"Taeyeon, we all know that its a scripted show...  And they decided to give that line to Eunhyuk, you know he's a joker..."

"Uh huh oppa, blame it on Eunhyuk's oppa personality."

Her voice was measured now, although still loud enough for Sungmin to hear while Donghae went back to his work, an ear on Leeteuk's side of the conversation.

"Come on Tae, you know they want higher ratings..."

"Yeah, that's why they put you - SEOHYUN!"

Leeteuk winced as Sungmin jerked up and at the other side of the room, Kyuhyun raised his head.

A soft voice came over the phone.

"Leeteuk oppa?"

Ahh, thank goodness for the maknae of SNSD.

"I'm sorry for unnie's behaviour.  I guess she must have been upset that the others are going on blind dates."

"I know," he replied frustratedly.  "Ahh thank goodness for you Seohyun.  She's been screaming my head off."

Polite laughter.  "Oppa, you of all people should know how hurt she was when they casted you in WGM...  Although we don't have much choice."

Leeteuk nodded, unaware that his maknae had sneaked up on him.

"Yah, are you talking to my Seohyunnie?"

He tried to grab the phone away but Leeteuk smacked his arm.

"YAH!"

"Sorry for that, Seohyunnie," he responded, stressing on the last syllable of her nickname.

"I know how he's like, oppa."

Leeteuk chuckled and glared at Kyuhyun who had pushed Sungmin out of his seat besides his and sat down, his ear leaning closer to listen.

"Oppa I think I'll go check on Taeyeon unnie."

Relief.  Anyone knew only the maknae could stop any of her unnies from being angry.

Kyuhyun managed to wrestle the phone away from Leeteuk.

"And please help me tell Kyuhyun oppa I'll settle it with him later."

Unable to believe his ears, he shouted her name.

"YAH SEO JOOHYUN!"

Her calm voice came over the phone.  "Oppa, I told you not to behave this way before."

Then, before he could respond, the line went dead.

Seo Joohyun, angel maknae of SNSD, had hung up on her boyfriend Cho Kyuhyun, the devil maknae of Super Junior.