Chapter 02.

Its Okay Even If I'm Hurt

Hyoyeon glared at the screen, her expression dark and scary.

"Aish this monkey..."

She huffed as she saw her boyfriend kept touching his sideburns for the third time.

Yoona frowned, her mood becoming dark as she saw Donghae's face and shyness upon meeting So Eun Seo.

Sunny had refused to even look at the show.

"What's the point of hurting myself?  We all know that its scripted, but will we remember that when we see their interactions onscreen?"

Both Hyoyeon and Yoona were fast regretting their decision to watch the show now.

Only their maknae was calm, the expression on her face unchanged, worrying her kid leader who was besides her.

The rest of the members were in their room, unable to watch and not bearing to watch, only there because if one of them ended up in tears, they could offer support.

"No!"

Three pairs of eyes looked at their dancing machine worriedly, afraid of her reaction as they had all seen that actress doing ageyo to Eunhyuk.

"Unnie...  Its just a show.  Remember."

Hyoeyeon nodded and breathed in evenly.

Silence for a long while as the show continued

"Don't we have to hold hands?"

Yoona's face scrunched up, her expression turning scary.

"This fishy..."

Yuri, who had joined them after completing her work, patted her back comfortingly.

They continued to watch, murmurs filling the air as they watched their boyfriends interact with the actresses.

Members came out from their room to join them, afraid as there was no sound coming from the members outside watching the television.

"NO!"

They heard Sunny's gasp and turned to look at her, worry on her face as she ran to her room, slamming the door.

"Oh dear."

Tiffany sighed and closed her eyes.  "Sunny unnie is going to go crazy."

Taeyeon nodded, her eyes fixed on the screen.  "Let's give her some time to cool down first."

"Sungmin oppa...  He must be mad," Sooyoung muttered to herself.

Uncomfortable silence in the living room.

Yoona left for her room immediately after the show ended while Hyoyeon headed out to the training room, Sooyoung accompanying her.

Seohyun still had the same expression on her face as Taeyeon reached for her phone and started hitting the keypad furiously.

"Oppa...  There'll be hell to pay."


Siwon leaned over to read the message on his leader's phone.

"Hyung," he said plaintatively.  "I suppose they watched the broadcast of We Got Married."

Ryeowook nodded, entering the conversation.  "Sooyoung is with Hyoyeon at the training room now.  I suppose...  Hyukjae hyung should go find her."

Yesung nodded before sighing.  "Yuri with Yoona.  She isn't replying Donghae's texts or picking up his calls."

"Taeyeon's mad at me," Leeteuk muttered, not feeling good.

"Where is Sungmin?  Jessica just texted me that Sunny's in her room crying and refusing to talk."

"I think he's preparing to go over to their dorm.  Sunny just texted him saying she hated him."

"Thank goodness.  How is Seohyun?"

"Her unnies didn't text us about her so...  Its good I guess?"

"Hyung," Kyuhyun acknowledged, walking into their dorm after his schedule.

Leeteuk rounded on him.  "Maknae, did anyone text you?"

"Of course, I'm popular," he bragged.

"Kyu," Shindong warned.

"Why, hyung?"

"We Got Married was just aired."

"!"

Kyuhyun pulled his phone out hurriedly.

"Good acting, Kyuhyun oppa.  Although don't you dare touch me later."

Frustration clouded his face.

"Why, is something wrong with Seohyun?"

"No," he muttered.  "She isn't jealous or angry at all!"

Siwon smacked his head hard.  "Yah you, stop it. The rest are going to find their girlfriends.  They're all upset."

"Oh yes!"

Kyuhyun jumped up from his seat hurriedly, his face animated.

"What now?"  Leeteuk asked, pissed off by his maknae's outburst while frantically sending message after message to Taeyeon.

"I'll be meeting Seohyun later.  We're going to see the stars and camp..."

"I'll be praying a boout of jealousy hits her and she decided to cancel the date," Siwon muttered, half joking.  "Then it'll be your punishment."

Kyuhyun stuck his tongue out at his hyung.