Chapter 03.

Its Okay Even If I'm Hurt

"Seo, are you still gonna go out with Kyuhyun to camp?"

"Seohyun!  You should ignore him."

"Seobaby, are you sure you're really fine?"

Seohyun frowned to herself as she packed her stuffs, wondering if she had been seen through.

Sure, it was just a show, but somehow...  It made her sad, instead of angry.

Deep down she knew that it was scripted and virtual, everything had been planned beforehand, but somehow...  She felt sad about it.

But as the maknae, she knew that her unnies needed to see her strong so that she could comfort them and ease their unhappiness after watching the show.  Which was why she headed to her room silently, after calling Sooyoung to talk to Hyoyeon for a bit, and heading into Sunny's room to cheer her up before leaving her in Jessica's hands.

It was when she came into Yoona's room to comfort her that she suddenly feel like crying.  She had blinked her tears away before going to sit on Yoona's bed, talking to her that Donghae was just acting and wiping the tears away from her face.  Yoona had nodded, buried her head in the pillow, her tears soaking it.

Unable to resist anymore, Seohyun had just patted her head before she went to her room quickly, the tears threatening to fall from her eyes.  Thankfully, all the other unnies were either in their own room or comforting the other girls and thus she let a few tears escaped.

She had just about finished packing and was heading out to the living room when the doorbell rang.  Tiffany shook her head and gestured that she would open it.

Before her stood Sungmin and Donghae, as well as Siwon, Yesung and Leeteuk.

"Oppa," she growled out, her eyes fixed on the first two.

Seohyun came by hurriedly, gently pushing Tiffany out of the way as Taeyeon appeared from Yoona's room.

"Oppas, are you all here to - "

"LEE SUNGMIN!  LEE DONGHAE!"

The five guys flinched at the sound of Jessica's sharp voice.

Leeteuk was about to speak when Taeyeon casted her angry eyes at him, she knwing he was going to rebuke Jessica for not speaking properly.

"Uhh Jessica..."  Sungmin trailed off, Donghae unable to speak even a word.

Everyone knew about the temper and anger of the second oldest in SNSD.

"What?" she asked icily.  "Where is Hyukjae and Kyuhyun?"

Leeteuk stepped in.  "Jessica, can we come in?"

"Why -"

"Sica, let them come in," Taeyeon's voice was soft but firm.

Jessica nodded and stalked back to Sunny's room.

"Thanks, Taeyeon."

She narrowed her eyes at her boyfriend who was looking stricken.

"I'm not done with you yet, Park Jungso."

Siwon and Tiffany had went into Yoona's room, which there was sudden shouting.

"I SAID NO!"

"YOONA!  WILL YOU PLEASE LISTEN TO ME?!"

Yesung had dragged Yuri out of the room hurriedly, Yuri at a loss on how to placate the both of them while Siwon and Tiffany sat down quietly on the bed, hearing them argue.

"Oppa, unnie!"

The sound of their maknae's voice carried over their bickering and they paused.

"Seo..."  Yoona's voice became quiet as Donghae looked at the floor.

"Oppa, unnie, we all know its just a show.  After all, unnie you're an actress too.  Donghae oppa hasn't done anything wrong, perhaps just acted a little too well."

Yoona nodded as Donghae heaved a sigh of relief.

"After all, you guys love each other, am I right?"

The two nodded, unable to speak.

"Talk to each other nicely," came the soft but firm voice before the door closed with Siwon and Tiffany going out to the kitchen.

Jessica came out of Sunny's room.  "She's okay now," she stated.  "Thank goodness it was only for one episode."

Her eyes then the maknae.  "Seo, are you really okay?"

She nodded.  "Yes, unnie, I'm fine."

Siwon looked at his phone and a smile broke onto his face. "Hyoyeon's okay now.  After she danced like a mad woman, according to Sooyoung, and threatened to break the monkey's neck."

They all laughed and Taeyeon turned to Seohyun, ignoring Leeteuk.

"Hyunnie, what time are you meeting Kyuhyun oppa?"

"In about five minutes."

"I'll go with you, I have something to pass to him," Siwon called out.  "Fany, do you want to come along?"

"No its okay oppa, I'll stay here," she responded.  "In case."

The members all sighed and prayed hard there wouldn't be anymore shouting coming out from the rooms as Siwon and Seohyun went to find Kyuhyun.


Kyuhyun chuckled to himself as he came out of the dance room.  He had just witnessed the "fight" between Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon, while Ryeowook and Sooyoung had sat down quietly at the side, in case they had to break the fight.

He made his way to the carpark and waited, tapping his fingers on the vehicle.

He frowned as he saw two figures walking towards him, the taller figure carrying a bag.

"YAH HYUNG!"

The shorter figure turned to the taller one and spoke something, while the older one in response patted her back before they continued walking towards him.

"Aish this horse..."  He muttered before speaking up as they neared him.  "Yah, what are you doing with Seohyun?"

Siwon hit his head.  "Yah maknae, its 11.30pm at night and you expect her to go down to the carpark alone with such a heavy bag?  Why didn't you go up and fetch her?"

Kyuhyun stuck his tongue out and pulled her bag off Siwon.  "Thanks hyung," he said but this time his voice was softer.

Seohyun had thanked Siwon before she went to sit in the car, ignoring Kyuhyun who was frowning.

"Oh, you forgot this," Siwon pulled out a mini telescope and handed it to him.

"Oh thanks hyung," he responded before waving to him and getting into the vehicle.

Siwon waggled three fingers back at him before turning back to walk to the dorm.

Kyuhyun started the engine and looked at Seohyun, who was looking out of the window and reached over to help her fasten her seatbelt.

She ignored him.

"Seobaby, what's wrong?" he asked softly, wondering if he had been too rude to his hyung.

Silence.

"Is it about We Got Married?"

"Drive please."

Kyuhyun sighed and turned back his attention on starting the car, full of worry about his girlfriend who was sitting silently there.

Silence for the next ten minutes as they headed out onto the expressway, he glancing her at her often.

He saw her yawn and his free hand reached over to pat her shoulder. "Seo, if you're tired get some sleep first, there's still another thirty minutes to go."

She nodded slightly and leaned against the car window, her eyelids drooping slowly before her posture relaxed.

Kyuhyun sighed as he navigated the roads., his heart aching as he wondered why she was acting this way.

Was she acting too, when she sent that message?


The car stopped in the middle of the forest pathway and Kyuhyun looked out before unbuckling his seatbelt, satisfied that the clearing was still there.

He then looked over at his girlfriend who was still sleeping soundly and leaned over to brush her hair out of her face and planted a soft kiss on the side of her head, then got out of the car and started to set up the tent, his hands moving fast.

He glanced at his watch as he finished.  It was close to 1am and they had to both be back at their dorms before their schedule began at 8am.  He walked back to his car where his girlfriend was still sleeping.

He opened the door and unfastened her seatbelt as noiseless as he could and reached in to carry her gently towards the tent, stepping carefully.  He smiled to himself as he felt her stirring in his arms as he placed her down gently.  The pillow, which he had brought from his own room, cushioned the impact and he lay besides her, watching her sleep with a smile on his face.

He was about to fall asleep himself when he heard her voice.

"Kyuhyun oppa?"

His eyes opened quickly and he turned to look at her.

"Seo, you're awake."

She nodded and smiled, sitting up as Kyuhyun mirrored her actions.

"What time is it?"

"1.30am."

She looked apologetic.  "I'm sorry, I wasted the time sleeping."

He placed an arm around her shoulder and shook his head.  "No its okay, you need the sleep."

"Are there many stars in the sky tonight?" she asked, comfortable in her current position.

He frowned. "I think they're all gone by now."

She nodded, and closed her eyes, him resting his head on top of hers.

"Oppa?  Can you tell me what it felt like to go on a blind date?"

He blinked, caught unaware.  "It was...  okay."

She smiled.  "Did you have a shock when you saw So Eun Seo?"

He grabbed her and pulled her down on top of him gently, his arms then locking her waist so she was unable to break free from his grasp.

"Why you evil girl," he muttered.  "Who did you learn it from?"

She stuck out her tongue at him.  "You."

"What do you mean, me?"

"Oppa, you're known as the evil - "

Without letting her finish her sentence he suddenly changed their positions, he putting his weight on his shoulders and pressed his face closely to hers, his hands on either side of hers, locking her in position once more.

"What were you about to say?"

"Oppa!  What if someone sees us?"

She tried to turn her head away but he pressed his head closer to hers.

"So?  You are my girlfriend.  And besides its in the middle of the night."

"Oppa," her voice turned pleading now, her eyes terrified at the thought that someone might seem them.

Kyuhyun sighed.  "I'm sorry, sweetheart.  Its just that I can't do this when I'm with you in public."

His voice turned soft and he lied back, his arms pulling her close to him.

"I know."

Her voice was soft as well, and her head rested on his chest, one of his hands on the back of her hair.

"You need to get some sleep," he told her.  "Your schedule for later is packed, and its almost 3am.  We'll have to drive back at 6.30am."

She nodded, sighing.  "You too oppa.  Sleep well."

He muttered a quiet response before joining her in her sleep as well, the two of them finally able to sleep in each others arms for what seemed like months ever since their schedules became even busier.