Final 2

A Day With You

Jinyoung has been calling Mark for more than 10 times and the older not even one picking up his call. Jinyoung knows Mark probably being petty over his last kiss scene in the hospital for his drama, and it’s not Mark fault since Jinyoung did not mention it will be airing this week and Mark don’t have any idea about the kiss scene. Mark had to act through out the whole Vlive as if it’s not affecting him. So, this is what Jinyoung has to pay for his own little secret, he thoughts Mark is too busy to watch his drama, yet fans are likes reporter whenever their member doing Vlive.

To: Bunny

Are you going to sulk for forever? I’m finish my filming for this week.

Jinyoung takes another approach since Mark is not going to reply him.

To: Bunny

I’m going to be at your house in 30 minutes. See you there.

Jinyoung about to ask his manager to drop him off at Mark’s place but a message notification from Mark popped up.

From: Bunny

I’m not at home.

Jinyoung slumps his body on the seat and looks at the blooming cherry blossom.

“I miss you, Mark-hyung.” Jinyoung says to himself but his manager shakes his head.

“Mark in the practice room with Youngjae, do you want to meet him?” The manager asked and Jinyoung quickly nodded.

 

 

                The ride to the practice room took one hour and Jinyoung can take some rest before arriving. The manager wakes him up and Jinyoung tiredly open his eyes and enter the company. The other managers surprise to see Jinyoung enter the company but the younger bow down and heads to their practice room.

“Mark-hyung…” Jinyoung shouted after open the door and surprised to see Mark was laughing with Youngjae is under him.

Jinyoung bites his lips, Youngjae quickly push Mark away and Mark stands up.

“Aren’t you supposed to be home, right now?” Mark took his hoodie and wore it.

Jinyoung able to read Mark’s uncomfortable tone.

“Sorry to disturb your practice. I’m going home.” Jinyoung about to close the door but Mark holding onto it.

“We have done everything. Let’s go home.” Mark grabbed Jinyoung hand despites their fight.

Mark drives while Jinyoung seating on the passenger seat without uttering any words. Mark sighed and that makes Jinyoung look at him.

“Are you eating your dinner yet?” Mark asked while eyes on road.

“Not yet.” Jinyoung answered with pouted. He plans to eat with Mark and having a date under the cherry blossom.

Mark turned the wheel and Jinyoung surprised.

“I want to get angry with you but look at you who are losing your weight, how could I remain angry?” Mark linked his hand with Jinyoung and kissed Jinyoung knuckles.

Jinyoung returned the kiss on Mark knuckles and rubbed it on his cheeks. Mark could not help but love it.

 

                Jinyoung and Mark walking under the cherry blossom trees, people are too fascinating with the flowers to care about celebrity is walking with them. Jinyoung takes so many pictures of themselves so he can brag in their group chat, how sweet Mark for taking him on date. Mark pulls Jinyoung into a tight hug in the middle of the park.

“Are you happy?” Mark asked.

Jinyoung nodded and cupped Mark face before attaching their lips.

“I’m happy. So, happy.” Jinyoung eyes sparkles and Mark is happy to see it.

“I’m still not fully forgive you for not telling me about that kiss scene but for tonight, I want you to be happy.” Mark back to hug Jinyoung and they hug for some time before letting go.

They are walking while holding hand and Mark put Jinyoung hand inside his pocket.

“I never do this with you, but the drama makes me wanted to do this.” Mark said and Jinyoung giggled.

“Since you are at this topic, let’s do everything you want to do from the drama. I will do it with you.” Jinyoung excitedly step in front of Mark and smiles.

“You better being well prepare because I am your real boyfriend. No chaste kisses, all only deep kiss.” Mark smirked and Jinyoung gulped indeed his boyfriend truly angry.

“Bring it on.” Jinyoung doesn’t want to look defeated.

Mark first pulled Jinyoung for a surprised kiss and pulled away. Mark had his forehead against Jinyoung and look at his lover with so much love.

“Read all about me, love.” Mark deeply kiss Jinyoung.

When they pulled away the wind hit, and the cherry blossom is falling.

“That’s for the rooftop kiss.” Mark winked.

“I’m doing the script reading with you for that episode, Babe.” Jinyoung punched Mark’s chest.

“Yes, that’s why I’m not angry since you pecked her lips as what you promised.” Mark pull Jinyoung hand and put back inside his pocket while continue their walk.

The cherry blossom keeps on falling, and Mark offers to take a photo for Jinyoung.

“Don’t you think that it’s likes a fallen snow?” Mark asked after giving Jinyoung his phone.

Mark links their hand but Jinyoung knows better what in Mark’s mind. Once Mark interlinked their hand, Jinyoung turned Mark for a kiss. Jinyoung put his hand around Mark’s neck and Mark arms secure around Jinyoung waist.

“I love you. I love you so much.” Jinyoung suddenly feelings so much emotion that his eyes begin to tear up.

“I love you too, my sweet Peachy.” Mark tightly hold Jinyoung in his arms.

Mark knows that Jinyoung is tired due to filming, but he goes to see Mark first no matter how much the younger need to rest and sleep. Jaebum and Jackson probably going to hunt him with gun tomorrow but for now, Jinyoung need him and he just need to be there.

“Let’s go back. I will send you home.” Mark opened the passenger door.

Jinyoung still clingy to him and Mark so sure what is the reason.

“Okay, I understand it. Let’s go home.” Mark said and Jinyoung quickly hop in.

Jinyoung is sleeping when they reach Mark’s home. Mark loosen his seatbelt and carried him to his house. Jinyoung must be so tired that he did not wakes up even when Mark putting him on the bed. Mark caress Jinyoung fringe and thinking that taking shower can wait for later.

“Sharing you with others is hard. I know it’s your job but please warn me about it.” Mark lays next to Jinyoung and put his arms under Jinyoung’s head.

“You are my baby. Don’t shows this sweet and peaceful face to other.” Mark locked his hand with Jinyoung. Slowly he drifted to sleep.

 

When Jinyoung woke up in the morning with the same position as Yieun in the drama, he stares at Mark deeply. They are having so many difficulties to maintain their relationship, but Jinyoung won’t change and always wanted to be by Mark side because he feels secured.

“Hey, stay for a while.” Mark called and Jinyoung laughed.

“Morning, Babe. I need to cook our breakfast.” Jinyoung tapped Mark peach and left the bed.

Mark still on sleeping when Jinyoung finish cooking their breakfast, Jinyoung knows better when Mark is practicing dance move, he always gives his all.

“My Honey Bunny, wake up.” Jinyoung gives a peck.

Mark opened his eyes.

“Say the magic word.” Mark asked.

“I love you. Now, wake your lazy to…” Before Jinyoung finished his word, Mark had attack him with a deep kiss while sitting on the bed

Jinyoung about to refuse but he knows this is the last scene that Mark gets so angry toward him.

“Now, are you feeling good?” Jinyoung asked after Mark done nibbling his lips and exploring his cavern with his tongue.

“I’m feeling great, but I got new problem.” Mark winked and Jinyoung laughed.

“Go and takes cold shower alone. I’m not going to get kill by Jaebum if we are not in training room before 10 am.” Jinyoung running from Mark who chasing him to take bath together.

Jinyoung ended up shower with his lover because they can just heat the breakfast later and buy some chicken for Jaebum. Mark prays hard for Jinyoung to finish the filming soonest because he want to see his baby bird timelines burning due to his MarkJin moments rather than the drama kiss scenes.