Final 3

A Day With You

                 Mark is cuddling with Jinyoung on the couch while watching the latest episode of Jinyoung's drama. Jinyoung is resting his head on Mark chest when suddenly he heard a sniff. Jinyoung turned and saw his lover is crying mess.

"Hey..." Jinyoung change is position and sitting on Mark laps while facing his lover.

Mark said nothing but resting his head on Jinyoung shoulder.

"It's so sad. You are crying and I hate seeing you cried." Mark whining while securely tighten his arms around Jinyoung waist.

"It's only an act, My Bunny. You are being a baby again." Jinyoung giggles.

Mark said nothing and Jinyoung could feel something else bothering his boyfriend.

"Tell me what in your mind, Mark-hyung." Jinyoung is now turning away and looking at his crying lover.

Mark looks up and meets with Jinyoung sparkles eyes. Mark stares longer and slowly kiss Jinyoung's plump lips.

"When we almost break up during JJ project, I remember you were crying your heart in front of my dorm room, asking me to take you back. Now, when I was looking at you in this drama, it’s reminding me back to that terrible moment when I hurt you." Mark caress Jinyoung's face and Jinyoung is the one who is tearing now.

"Argh, that's hurt." Jinyoung hugs Mark tightly and they cried together.

 

Mark wakes up in the middle of the night, he walks to his games room and sits on the chair. Tonight, their feeling of separating with each other is too much. Today, Mark will fly for his next schedule in Beijing and straight to Thailand followed by Singapore. While Jinyoung will continue with his schedules in Korea. The comeback is coming soon, they will have another hectic schedule.

“I wish I can have time with you longer than just a day.” Mark sighed.

Mark packed his luggage while thinking about the pain past that he wished to delete. Mark immerse with his thoughts that he did not realised Jinyoung enters the room.

“What are you thinking that you don’t even realise I’m here?” Jinyoung cutely back hug Mark and the older turning around.

Mark kisses Jinyoung forehead and cup his cheeks.

“I love you. Even if the schedule is going to be packed later. I hope there will never be a time that you think I fall out of love with you.” Mark says with their eyes meeting each other.

“I know.” Jinyoung smiles.

Jinyoung knows their time together is limited but they will surely able to make up for it, later. While, Mark worried if what had happened before will repeat and they are going to lose their precious love for each other.

“This is just like before where you are too busy with filming Dream High and I’m too busy with our debut training. You asked me if I have fell out of love with you and I said I do because at that time, I scared what if I would not be able to make you happy. You have been loving by so many fans back then.” Mark pull Jinyoung’s hand who is helping him doing the packing.

“It’s the worst feeling I have ever had in my life but don’t blame yourself for hurting me back then. I’m beyond happy right now because of you.” Jinyoung kisses Mark lips and Mark pulling him up, leaving his game room going to their bedroom.

 

               

                Jinyoung and Mark is going for each other schedule, Mark calls Jinyoung right before he departs and Jinyoung wishes him all the best. Jinyoung receives Mark selca and the older sad message that he already misses Jinyoung so much. Jinyoung looks outside and he should go to office first, but it’s seems likes the manager is heading somewhere else.

“Where are we going, Hyung?” Jinyoung asked.

The manager gives a teasing smile and Jinyoung is frowning because of his reaction.

“Hyung…” Jinyoung is whining.

The manager stops at the flower shop and Jinyoung waits inside.

“I wish Mark hyung gives me flower too.” Jinyoung sighed and he saw the manager carried a bouquet of roses.

“For you.” The manager gave to Jinyoung and Jinyoung pointed at himself.

“Yes, from someone who is flying to Beijing at this time.” The manager giggles.

Jinyoung takes the bouquet and open the card.

 

To: Peach

Love, you are so dear to my heart. Wait for me to come home to you and be healthy. I always love you. Love you so much, My Baby. Fighting for your shooting and I’ll do my best too.

 

Jinyoung cries and the manager back to drive him to the filming site. The crying scene for the final filming run smoothly. Jinyoung remembers his past break up and that’s makes it easy for him to cry for their brotherly scene.

“I miss Mark hyung…” Jinyoung said while the manager comforts him from crying.

Jinyoung video calls with Mark that night and Mark wanted to be there for Jinyoung, but he cannot, so Mark could only watch and listen to Jinyoung.

“Mark hyung, did you open your luggage?” Jinyoung asked.

Mark nodded.

“In the compartment on the right sight, I’ve put something inside it.” Jinyoung is sobbing but he still able to talk to Mark.

Mark walks to his luggage and find a letter with a red velvet love box. Mark let out a deep breathe and turn away his face from his phone screen.

“Hyung…” Jinyoung called but what he heard is sobbing from the other side.

Mark slowly bring his self-up and back to facetime with Jinyoung. Now, both having tears in their eyes.

“Let’s makes it official, hyung.” Jinyoung said and Mark nodded.

“Let’s do that.” Mark opened the box and a ring match with what Jinyoung has on his wedding finger is there.

Mark opened the letter.

 

To: Bunny

Babe, we are being insecure for so long. These hectic schedules and our jealousy for each other build up from time to time. I want to keep this ring until you are coming back but seems like yesterday, the painful past hit both of us. I don’t want you to feel guilty and I don’t want myself to be hurt by that past too. I know our love keep on going strong day by day, but we are still in a need of conclusion. So, be mine forever Babe. I want you and only you. Stay by my side whenever and wherever I am. I love you so much and forever. Love you always.

 

“Baby, I cannot deny the popularity we have right now scared me, but I never expect you to do this for us. I’m already happy that you love me but to tie something precious like this with you, I’m speechless.” Mark looks at Jinyoung with lovable eyes.

“Babe, I don’t want to think about we are going to separate once again. Let’s be with each other forever.” Jinyoung smiles.

“I don’t want to separate with you again.” Mark took the ring and wore it.

“Bunny, I love you.” Jinyoung said while tears running on his cheek.

Mark wanted to wipe it.

“Peach, I love you too. Daily.” Mark makes a kissy face and Jinyoung replies him.

Jinyoung sleep alone that night but he knows something warms is growing in his heart. Mark looks at the ring and turning it around his finger, since they had made a promise, there will be nothing possibly able to separate them again.

 

To: Peach

I’m coming home soon, Love. Goodnight and love you.

To: Bunny

Comes home safely, Sweetheart. Goodnight and love you too.