Final 4

A Day With You

    Jinyoung and Mark had a biggest fight after they reach LAX, Jinyoung said that he doesn’t want to go to Mark’s house because he wants Mark to spend his time with his family without any responsibility to take care of him. Jinyoung aware that Mark needs him right now, but he wants Mark to get all the loves from his family rather than them cuddling in the room.

“Fine, I’ll go alone.” Mark walked away together with their member and Jinyoung sighed being leave behind.

Jinyoung went around to find an apologies gift to Mama, Mama wanted to meet him but Jinyoung wants Mark rest in her arms at this hard time instead of him. After paying for his gift, Jinyoung went out but the car had left. Dumbfounded, the staff stopped the car realised Jinyoung is yet to enter the car.

To: Bunny

I’m sorry and you do know I love you.

Jinyoung texts Mark after leaving the airport, it seems like they won’t meet until the concert.

 

                Jinyoung opened the curtain and the light hit the room, the manager told him that Mark will stay in the hotel tomorrow and Jinyoung really felt sorry to his lover. Mark is always missing his family but when he is back into their hugs, there is always issues followed him. Mark is an angel in Jinyoung eyes, a man that always honest with his word and thoughts. Mark always the best thing happened in his life.

From: Bunny

Let’s talk tomorrow. You always want to go to beach.

Jinyoung smiles after received the message and Jinyoung takes a photo of him with the background of view from his hotel room. Meanwhile, Mark received the photo and smiles plastered on his face. Mama already knows who made his son smile while they are having a lunch together. After lunch, they have a talk and Mark being clingy to his mother.

“You are strong than I think you are.” Papa grabbed Mark shoulder and Mama patted his hair.

Mark without knowing cried.

“I’m not. I’m trying.” Mark said.

Mark hugged his mother and their family wish Mark would remain positive and keep on moving forward.

“You always our baby. We are always here for you whenever you need us.” Papa said and Mark understood Jinyoung reason not to come with him by now.

“Uncle Mark, who made you cry? We will fight for you.” Kayla asked and everyone laughed.

“Will you do that for me?” Mark wiped his tears.

Kayla nods furiously and Mark pulled her into a tight hug.

“Thank you, sweetheart.” Mark said.

 

                Jinyoung woke up late and he turns around to meet with Mark face next to him. Mark is sleeping while having his arms around Jinyoung waist. Jinyoung looks at the clock and smile, it’s almost 12PM and Mark is too early to pick him up.

“Babe…” Jinyoung caress Mark face.

“Morning?” Mark asked with smile on his face.

Jinyoung could not help but hugged him tightly. Mark is holding up and he knows that better than anyone else.

“Hey…” Mark called but what he heard are sobbing from Jinyoung.

“Don’t smile when you not meant it. In front of me, be yourself.” Jinyoung words hit Mark and he tighten the hug.

Mark pushed Jinyoung down and they were looking into each other eyes.

“I know you are hurting because our fan gets hurt even though you did nothing wrong. You treasure them so much, more than I do. So, don’t hold onto it alone.” Jinyoung felt Mark wiped his tears and kissed his forehead, down to his nose and ended with his lips.

“I could never lie to you.” Mark cried and hid himself into Jinyoung crook.

Jinyoung lets Mark cried before they left the room. While Jinyoung taking a bath, Mark takes out the outfit for Jinyoung. Mark then saw the gift Jinyoung put aside for his mother.

“Is this for Mama? Is this the reason you left out in LAX?” Mark asked after Jinyoung out from the bathroom.

Jinyoung pouted and nodded.

“You are too angry to realise that your lover is not in the car.” Jinyoung whines.

Mark giggled.

“Sorry, I thoughts you are inside. This thing, you need to give Mama on your own.” Mark smiles.

“Are you going to bring me to your house?” Jinyoung eyes widen.

“Of course. You are here and my family surely need to meet my love one.” Mark grabbed Jinyoung hand.

Jinyoung smiles.

“Fine, My Only Love.” Jinyoung wore his clothes that Mark picks and they left to the beach.

Mark is holding Jinyoung hand all the way inside the car until they reached the beach.

“Welcome to LA beach love and come here.” Jinyoung come closer to Mark as per instructed.

Mark kissed him openly even though it inside the car.

“We can do everything you want here, as a couple date.” Mark said and the hop off the car.

Jinyoung offers his hand and Mark smile, clasping onto each other tightly.

 

 

                Mark laid his head on Jinyoung laps and Jinyoung plays with Mark hair. Jinyoung barely opened his SNS so when Jackson and Bambam shared the news, first thing he did was holding onto Mark hand tightly. Mark said nothing up until now, and when Mark said he want to talk at this beach date, Jinyoung wanted Mark to know he always by his side.

“It’s hard.” Mark first said while hiding his face toward Jinyoung stomach.

Jinyoung felt the wet tears on his skin. Jinyoung continues to care Mark hairs.

“I know. You love our fans so much. Hurting them is the last thing you are going to do.” Jinyoung places his hand on Mark cheeks and slowly rubbing it with his thump.

“I love our fans so much. They are always my priority. How could I hurt them, Baby?” Mark is sobbing harder.

Jinyoung pulled Mark to look at him. Jinyoung kisses Mark lips and lays down next to his lover. Jinyoung pulled Mark onto his chest.

“It’s not you who is hurting them. You did nothing wrong, those who hurt our fans will pay for it later. You saw those negative comments but lots of our fans with you and they trust you. That is what matter, so we need to look forward and choose the right path. You always have your cute lover by yourside, don’t being sappy alone.” Jinyoung kissed Mark forehead.

“Baby, I love you so much. Please love me forever.” Mark cried again.

Jinyoung lets Mark sleep and clear his mind. Jinyoung always the one in the receiving end of Mark love but now, Mark need him the most.

“Are you awake?” Jinyoung asked when Mark stirred up.

“Hmm…” Mark yawned and sit up. The sunset is so beautiful.

Jinyoung sat up and put his head on Mark shoulder.

“Our shoulder is always heavy with responsibility but that not for you alone.” Jinyoung linked their hand and kissed Mark knuckles.

“Thank you for staying by my side even thought this affected you too.” Mark did the same to Jinyoung.

They wait until the sunset going down, the dark takes away the day. It’s cold and Jinyoung clingy to Mark.

“Let’s take a picture.” Jinyoung pulled out his phone.

Mark takes no chance when Jinyoung clicked the button, Mark quickly kissed his lips.

“I love you and keep that photo preciously because this is our open date.” Mark pulled Jinyoung into his arms.

“Should I visit Mama and Papa now?” Jinyoung put his chin on Mark shoulder.

“Yes, because you are their lovable son in-law.” Jinyoung being swirled by Mark.

“I love you and I trust you, always. Don’t ever put me in dark when you need me, I will give you space but come to me when you are ready.” Jinyoung remind Mark and Mark nodded.

“I love you too. I sure you are the one I’ll be married.” Jinyoung laughed at Mark confession.

“I won’t marry you.” Jinyoung stuck his tongue and run from Mark until he reaches the car.

Mark who chases him from behind unlock the car and Jinyoung quickly hop on. Mark enters the driver seat and look at Jinyoung.

“If you marry someone else, get ready to get the whole venue being smash.” Mark smirked and Jinyoung giggled.

“No one will be able to stand next to me if it not Mark Tuan.” Jinyoung cupped Mark face and kissed him.

“That the best answer. I will do my best for you and our fans. I’ve decided to drop by on fanpage after tomorrow concert. I’m ready. I will protect our fans from this.” Mark determined and Jinyoung is happy.

“Bunny, you know what, you are so y when you are serious and that not good for my heart.” Jinyoung punched Mark cutely on chest.

“Peach, you do know that I’m holding up well not to hold do you since you are wet in Seoul concert. You are sinful.” Mark remarks made Jinyoung red.

“Let’s go. Time is running, Mama probably ready for dinner.” Jinyoung change the topic and Mark laughed at his cuteness.

That night, when Mark was sleeping next to him, Jinyoung pray that no one will hurt Mark when he is so determined to apologise sincerely for hurting their fans. Mark done nothing wrong, he had to wait because of the ongoing concert and he also worried about the damage. Jinyoung thoughts it’s clear to fan about how much Mark loves them with whole heart, hurting fans probably Mark last thing to do.

 

‘They are people who will leave you and us, but this is life, nothing remain unchanged, those who stay with you and us later is those who are willing to be with us during up and down and those who left, let pray for them to find their new happiness because we could not promise them for perfection. The seven of us, you and me, and our fans let’s stay together.’

 

The next morning, Mark smiles to see the notes Jinyoung left in their hotel room, with red rose on it.

“Good morning, go to shower. We are going to rehearsal soon.” Jinyoung said while come out from the shower.

Mark immediately tackle him down to the bed and showers him with kisses.

“I love you so much, Peach.” Mark said then run to bathroom.

Jinyoung forever can live with these.

“I love you too, Bunny.” Jinyoung shouted.