Final

A Day With You

Mark rest his head on the window of the car, he waits for Jinyoung to text him back but after 15 minutes he give up on waiting since he knows Jinyoung probably resting after a long week of schedule. Mark wonders how long their relationship could last if both too busy to see and talk with each other. Mark misses Jinyoung so much that all he wanted is to fly back to Seoul right here, right now.

“Are you thinking about Jinyoung?” The manager asked.

Mark nodded.

“Don’t worry. He surely sleeps right now.” The manager saw Mark smiles upon his comfort word.

Mark greets his best friend and they talks until midnight, updating each other about their life.

“So, what about your relationship with Jinyoung?” Mark looks at the ceiling, trying to find the answer.

“Good, I guess.” Mark back to look at his bestfriend.

“Cut it clean, if you don’t want to commit. The two of you will only get hurt if you are not ready.” Mark sighed and quickly call it a night, not ready to get more nagging for the day.

Mark slides his phone and see a new message from Jinyoung.

 

From: Peach

When will you come back? I will try to match our schedule even if it only a day. I miss you.

 

Mark quickly replied with the date and his flight schedule. Mark takes a photo of him and send to Jinyoung. Mark wishes the day of him flying back to Seoul come faster than anything else.

 

                Jinyoung has been working diligently after asking for a change in schedule with short notice. The staff at first lots, but later they could only send Jinyoung sympathy looks since they could see Jinyoung is holding up against the coldness to finish the scene which supposed to be next Monday to be done together today.

“Aigoo, Mark is so lucky.” Dasom patted Jinyoung head. Yeeun and Kwon could only laugh.

Jinyoung bid a goodbye and quickly run to the car.

“Hyung, let’s go! I want to…” Jinyoung stopped when he saw Mark is sitting at the back of the car from the rear-view mirror.

“Don’t you want to hug me.” Mark opened his arms and Jinyoung quickly snuggled inside it.

Jinyoung feels so warm and love whenever he is in Mark’s arms.

“I miss you.” Jinyoung muttered.

“I miss you too.” Mark tightly hold Jinyoung.

Jinyoung was resting on Mark laps along the way and they shared tonne of kisses in between their conversation.

“Which house should I drop you?” The manager asked.

“Mine.” Both answered.

“You never come to my house yet, Park Jinyoung.” Mark gave a smirking looks and Jinyoung looks away.

“My house.” Mark gives a confirmation without Jinyoung’s argument.

Mark is holding Jinyoung’s hand on their way to his house. Jinyoung happily followed and they are smiling not able to hide how precious this little time meant for them. Mark the light and Jinyoung back hugged him.

“Let’s order some dinner so you would not get skinnier than you are now.” Mark turned around and cupped Jinyoung faces.

Jinyoung nods and pecked his lover lips.

“You are looking so handsome in the latest magazines. All your fans probably passed out when they see it.” Jinyoung was turning the magazines page while Mark prepares the tub.

“Really? Then, how about that packs you showed up in the drama? You know how much Ahgasae timeline burn up because of you.” Mark took the magazines and pull Jinyoung to sit on his laps.

Jinyoung cutely put his forehead against Mark and steal another peck.

“I’m lucky that this handsome man can only belong to me.” Jinyoung smiles full of proud that Mark is his boyfriend.

“Me too. This 8 packs man is mine.” Mark kisses Jinyoung to the fullest and carried Jinyoung to shower.

 

 

                Jinyoung wakes up early, after shower, he takes Mark oversize hoody and walks to prepare a breakfast. Last night is blessing and loving time after their long schedules. Jinyoung always love the way Mark is looking into everything in positive way. Jinyoung at first worried about being caught by reporters but Mark told him that’s fan is more acceptable these days and Jinyoung should better know Mark won’t leave him, that the most important thing.

“What are you cooking?” Mark come from the back and wrapped his hand around Jinyoung waist.

Jinyoung smiles, thing never change since they start, Mark always love to put his chin on his shoulder and being baby only for Jinyoung to see.

“Beef soup and egg roll.” Jinyoung feels Mark kissing his napes.

“I wish you yet to shower so we can go together.” Mark continues to kiss Jinyoung’s nape and down to the younger back.

“I want to let you sleep a little longer. You are back from long flight and come to my shooting site, it’s a long tiring day for you.” Jinyoung turning around because Mark is tempting him to give up on making breakfast.

“Okay, Baby. I love you.” Mark said after Jinyoung give him a kiss on his lips.

While Mark in the shower, Jinyoung called their manager to book the house near at the private beach. Mark always one step ahead of him when it’s come to date, so Jinyoung wanted to give Mark surprise before both back to tight schedules.

“Babe, are you done?” Jinyoung peeks inside the bedroom and he saw Mark just come out from the shower and towel still around his waist.

Jinyoung walks inside and pulling Mark to sit on the make up chair. Jinyoung pulls the hair dryer and softly drying Mark’s hair.

“I miss living with you.” Mark comments while pulling Jinyoung hand and kisses his knuckles.

“Me too.” Jinyoung knows, it’s their own decision to live separately due to their personal space.

They eat breakfast heartedly and Mark helps with the dishes while Jinyoung change his clothes.

 

                Jinyoung comes out with all Mark’s outfit from head to toe. Mark could only love the sight because that’s shows Jinyoung belong to him. Mark takes his car key but Jinyoung steal it from him.

“Are you going to drive us?” Mark ask with smirked on his face.

“Don’t you see how good I am in the drama?” Jinyoung sticks his tongue and Mark laughed.

“Let see, how much my lover improves while living away almost 2 months.” Mark squeezes Jinyoung face and Jinyoung pouted.

“I pack a bag for us, we are going for a night stay.” Jinyoung shows the bag and Mark gave a knowing look.

“My boyfriend is naughty.” Mark teased Jinyoung again and Jinyoung could only brush it away.

Mark never being in the passenger seat since they are dating each other, most of the time he is the one who drive to their dates.

“Beautiful.” Jinyoung shocked to hear Mark sudden remark.

“Who or what?” Jinyoung asked.

“You. Looking at you from this seat makes my heart beating so fast.” Mark fall in love with Jinyoung for his face, at first, that a fact, but knowing Jinyoung slowly made him loves everything about him.

“Out of sudden.” Jinyoung giggles but still blushing hard to hear Mark confession.

Mark looks outside and Jinyoung takes a little glance over his boyfriend silence.

“Thank you.” Jinyoung muttered.

Mark looks back to see Jinyoung face and smiles.

“Me too.” Mark could not be more thankful than what they are having now.

 

                Walking along the beach and Mark tackled Jinyoung on the beach while kissing made everything perfect for both. They are no one there to bother them and only them spending their little time together. Mark is pulling and hugging Jinyoung while running together happily.

“If only it’s summer, we could dive in.” Mark pulled Jinyoung in tight hugged.

“Maybe, we can make that happen.” Jinyoung rest his head on Mark chest.

“Wet Park Jinyoung is sinful.” Mark caress Jinyoung hair and pulled Jinyoung chin up to look at him.

“Talking to yourself, Mark Tuan.” Jinyoung whining and Mark pecked his puckered lips.

“I love you so much.” Jinyoung kisses Mark.

“Love you too.” Mark carried Jinyoung into the house and they spending time watching a movie while hugging in the bedroom.

 

                Jinyoung wakes up with Mark staring at him lovingly. Mark drops a kiss on Jinyoung forehead and caress the younger cheeks. A day together easily pass so quickly, and both will be back to have hectic schedules and no times for each other to meet up. Mark will have another schedule in China while Jinyoung still have a filming to finish.

“I’m going to miss you.” Jinyoung snuggled closer to Mark.

It’s 2am in the morning and both could not let’s sleep taking them again because right at 8 a.m. Jinyoung will need to go to his filming site.

“A day with you always feel so quick.” Mark traces his hand over Jinyoung hair.

Jinyoung is still hugging Mark tightly and his hand tracing Mark chest. Jinyoung wishes the morning could come a little late, so they can still have more times.

“Two more weeks to go before I’m seeing you again.” Jinyoung could not hide his sadness.

“Hey, we are working hard for the future, right? Don’t be like this. It’s going to be hard to let you go.” Mark pushed Jinyoung chin up to meet his eyes, seeing Jinyoung watery eyes make this separation harder than before.

“I know but missing you is the hardest part.” Jinyoung likes a baby whenever he spilled out his heart.

Mark could not resist cutie Jinyoung, so he pinned him down and they are savouring each other for the last time before leaving each other side.

 

Just two weeks of endurance, before they are going to meet each other again.