Talk

Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Word of meeting-at-the-pool incident spread immediately. Which explains the unending beep of my phone last night and the noise inside our apartment. As soon as i stepped in our living room, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon rushed into me and bombarded me with questions. 

"Are you okay?"

"Can you still breathe?"

"How did it feel after you saw his eyes again, which you loved staring at?" Really now Sooyoung?

I looked away quickly and kept walking to my room, trying to stay clear of the girl's probing questions. "I am a bit tired because of the flight. Let me rest, okay?" I know the girls wasn't quite ready to let the subject drop but good thing they let me go. 

I threw my bag on my bed, got some clothes in my closet and took a long needed shower. 

When I came out of my bedroom, the girls were all in the living room watching some random show on TV. Sooyoung and Yoona was eating potato chips to their heart's content. They did not even notice me approaching.
"Of all the food available in here," I told them, " and you are eating potato chips. How unhealthy can you get?" I sat beside them and got a sliced apple on the table. 

"It tastes good."

"Our Taeyeon.." Sooyoung said "You think we're letting you off the hook?" 

My eyebrows knit together. "What do you mean?"

"Tiffany told us" Sooyoung sat forward, chewing excitedly on the potato chips. 

"What did she say exactly?"

"That you and him finally met again." Hyoyeon giggled and said "Should we now plan a they-are-back-together party?" 

I rolled my eyes and mumbled, "I just saw him for a few minutes. We did not even talk." Lie

Hyoyeon sighed and grabbed my shoulder "Why didn't you talk to him atleast?" 

"I'm curious," Yuri casually said. "Did you really not know that he was there? Alone?" <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter