Him

Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“You know it’s weird when you stare like that?” Sooyoung sat beside me and starts to poke my cheek

With my brows raised “Like how you stared at me?”

“I did not stare. What I did was to look at you stare at no where”

“All right, I’ll just close my eyes then.” I just let the comfort of our dorm couch hug me as I lay down to nap. That is until someone suddenly starts pulling my leg strongly making me fall off it. 

“I don’t need you to close your eyes. I need you to get ready. Faster. Sunny is almost done with her make up and you’re not even dressed up yet. Up! Up! Kim Taeyeon!”

I blinked groggily and groaned “Who said I’m coming with you?” I don’t even want to leave my bed. 

“You can’t not come. We won’t let that happen. I’ve picked out clothes you could wear. Come on boo! Go to your room and get ready” Tiffany walked out of my room and starts pulling my hand forcing me to get up. 

“You guys go, I won’t mind staying here” 

“NO” 

 

I don’t know how it happened but after 2 hours I was dressed up with full make up and being pulled, again, to dance on the dance floor of this bar somewhere. The music is loud. Too loud. I’d rather lay down my bed and hug my pillow right now. 

“Kim Taeyeon” Tiffany glared at me while reaching out to hold my hand. 

“I’ll join you guys in a while.. let me just.. finish this first” Held my half full drink up.

“Fine. I’ll be coming back here If you don’t!” I watch them walking to the center of the dance floor while I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter