Taeyeon

Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I do not know how long i was staring at my reflection in the mirror. Mixed feelings. Happiness, excitement, sadness... longing. Feelings that I have been feeling for a while now, but it seems to be on its peak today. This morning I tried to be cheerful and just be happy, but I just can't.

 

"You might want to stop staring or you will probably go crazy" Tiffany sat beside me and jokingly shaked my head.

 

"What's with you Taeyeon? You literally did not move for almost 5 minutes. If your eyes were not blinking, we would have thought you are dead" Even our stylist noticed me. Great. I stood up, not ready to explain. "I have to go to the restroom" I muttered and hurriedly went out of our dressing room.

 

 Just a few steps away from the rest room, I heard someone call me "Taeyeon?" I noticed the surprise in his voice. I looked to my right and saw Taehee. Oh great.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, how have you been?" I greeted him with a smile.

 

"I am good, i am good. You seem to have been doing really well. Your solo debut song is great! Been listening to it everyday"

 

Does he listen to it too oppa? Is he doing well too? How is he? Questions that I have been wanting to ask. What I have been wanting to know.

 

When me and him broke up, Taehee was there. He saw how miserable I was. Maybe how miserable we were.

 

 

"Hyung, please bring her back to her dorm." he went to his room and immediately shut the door. I followed and banged the door loudly "How could you?! Are you seriously doing this to me now?!"

 

"You said we will be strong no matter what. You said we will overcome anything. You said.. you said..You said you love me. IF YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE ME LIKE WHAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS SAID, YOU WILL NOT DO THIS TO ME!"

 

 

"I am glad you are well. You seem to be happy and healthy. Quite the opposite since the last time we saw each other. Atleast you had your happiness back. "

 

Did I?

 

 

 

 

We were seated near them. Throughout the awards show, I can't help but steal glances. We have not seen each other since that night. He seems happy..

 

"She's looking at him again" I heard Seohyun whisper to Tiffany.

 

"Tae, do you want me to call him?" Tiffany said with a slight smirk. I looked at her with a confused face. "Who?" Seohyun can't help but laugh at my question. I tried to look calm though I know it's no use.

 

"Jiyong oppa" Tiffany looked at me, then him. I looked at his direction and tried to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter