6.1. Special Story: A Day in the Lee Household

We Are Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6.1. Special Story: A Day in the Lee Household

 

6:30 AM

The alarm rang as Chaeyeon got up to turn it off. She sat up on the bed and slowly admires her wife’s features, she gives her a kiss on the forehead before getting up to get ready.

 

7:00 AM

After she finishes getting ready she goes to wake up her wife. She walks to the bed and sat down next to Sakura.

 

“Baby wake up,” Chaeyeon said softly as she embraces her sleeping wife.

 

“Hmm,” Sakura responded back, not wanting to get up.

 

Chaeyeon smiles before kissing her wife on the lips, fully waking her up. Sakura opens her eyes before smiling at Chaeyeon. The two share another kiss before Sakura got up to get ready while Chaeyeon put their bed together. Once she was done she went to the kitchen to prepare to make breakfast.

 

As she was preparing and about to start, she felt a pair of waist snaking its way around her waist. She smiles as she turns around inside the hug and hugs her attacker.

 

“Good morning Baby.”

 

“Good morning Babe, did you get a good night rest?”

 

“Yes, did you?”

 

“Of course, I did. I always have a good sleep whenever you’re next to me.”

 

The couple enjoyed their quiet time together as they made breakfast.

 

8:00 AM

With breakfast done and placed on the table, the couple went to the kids’ room to wake them up.

 

It didn’t take them long to get kids up and seated at the table to eat breakfast together. Chaeyeon had made kimchi fried rice (mild) with a sunny side up egg on each bowl. Sakura made some miso soup to go with it. The family all ate breakfast until the bowls were all empty. Chaeyeon washes the dishes, while Sakura got the kids clean up and ready for the day.

 

10:00 AM

Once the kids were finished getting ready, the family started heading out for the day. Chaeyeon left first with the kids while Sakura stayed home for a bit.

 

Chaeyeon:

Chaeyeon is currently walking the kids to the nearby daycare, when she spotted Eunbi and Hyewon is the distance.

 

“Eunbi-unnie, Hyewon-unnie!” the two turns and walks toward Chaeyeon and the Lee kids.

 

“Chaeyeon! Good morning! Good morning kiddos!” Eunbi greeted them.

 

“Good morning!” Chaeyeon and the kids greeted back.

 

The group started walking as Eunbi introduced her cousin, Yujin, who will be staying with her and Hyewon for the time being. While the ‘adults’ talk with each other, the Lee kids and Yujin were getting to know one another. After dropping off the kids at the daycare, the three continue walking to their university before splitting up to go to their classes.

 

Sakura:

After Chaeyeon left with the kids, Sakura went to her gaming corner to play a few practice rounds before playing a few matches, preparing herself for an upcoming tournament. After playing, Sakura turns off the monitor and prepare for school. With the kids around, Sakura couldn’t get much practice in but Chaeyeon was understanding and told her that she can play when she leaves i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter