4. Surprise

We Are Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4. Surprise

 

Graduation Day, 2014

 

It’s graduation day and Chaeyeon was feeling nervous, both because she will be graduating and she’s going to confess to her best friend later. Sakura was nervous as well but she doesn’t know why maybe graduation jitters. Both girls family were there in the audiences, as well as their friends. Minju, Chaewon, and Yuri are graduating as well, while Yena, Eunbi, and Hyewon are sitting in the audience with their family cheering them on.

 

The ceremony ended successfully with the girls all getting their diploma and no one tripping on stage. Everyone one was heading to Chaeyeon’s house as per CEO Lee and Madam Lee invitation to celebrate the girls ending one chapter of their to starting the next.

 

Chaeyeon was in her room, changing into a comfortable attire for their small party when there was a knock on her door. She went to open it revealing Sakura in her own comfy attire.

 

“Hey Saku-chan, come on in.”

 

“Thanks. Are you ready? The others are already downstairs.”

 

“I’m almost done, hold on,” Chaeyeon said as she walks to her desks to pick up a box, containing a simple silver necklace with a feather on it, to give to Sakura later.

 

“Ok, I’m ready now let’s go!” Chaeyeon said holding out her hand for Sakura to take, which she happily took.

 

“Let’s go.”

 

The two were walking downstair hand in hand when CEO Lee asks for Chaeyeon.

 

“Chaeyeon, can you come with me for a second?”

 

“Sure dad, wait for me ok Saku-chan?”

 

“Ok, I’ll go hang out with the girls.”

 

The girls parted way temporarily as Chaeyeon went to her dad.

 

“Dad, is there something the matter?”

 

“Chaeyeon, I’m going to make an announcement in a little, when I call for you come up ok?”

 

“Ok, dad but what it’s for?”

 

“You’ll find out later, now go hang out with the others.” Chaeyeon nods as she went to her friends.

 

The group of friends were chatting with one another and teasing the couples, minus Chaeyeon and Sakura who aren’t one, when CEO Lee got in front of everyone clinking his glass with a spoon getting everyone’s attention.

 

“Thank you, everyone, for coming to this small party tonight. I just wanted to congratulate the girls for finishing their high school years. I know you all would go on to do great things.” CEO Lee said as everyone applause the recent graduates.

 

“Now I will like to make an announcement, Chaeyeon sweetheart comes here.”

 

Chaeyeon nods and walks to stand next to her father and mother.
 

“Chaeyeon here will be getting married soon!” CEO Lee announced with a smile on his face.

 

“What!” Chaeyeon said as she and basically everyone else minus Mr. and Mrs. Miyawaki was shocked and stunned.

 

“Yes, Chaeyeon has been arranged to be married since she was 4!”

 

“Wait, Dad, how come I didn’t know about this? And wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter