7. Christmas

We Are Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7. Christmas

 

December 25, 2018 (a few minutes before the start of the story)

 

Chaeyeon and Sakura were sleeping soundly when suddenly their door was burst open, revealing three kids with wide grins on their faces.

 

“Unnies, what should we do? Mommy and Mama are still sleeping.” Wonyoung asked in a whisper as to not wake up their parents.

 

“On the count of three let’s jump on the bed to wake them up,” Nako suggested as her two little sisters nodded their heads, holding back their giggles as they positioned themselves around the bed.

 

“Ready?” Nako asked as the younger Lees nodded their heads.

 

“1,

 

2,

 

3!”

 

“Mommy, Mama! Wake up!” the three yelled as they jumped on their parents, groans, giggles, and laughter can be heard as the couple opens their eyes.

 

“Girls, do you want the tickle monster to come after you? Here comes the tickle monster!” Chaeyeon said as she started tickling her daughters one by one, laughter can be heard from the master bedroom.

 

After a bunch of tickling later the family went to the living room to open presents. Chaeyeon sat on the couch after she hands the girls their present from her, while Sakura was in the kitchen making hot chocolate.

 

“Ok, who wants to open their present first?” Chaeyeon asks once the girls had settled down on the floor with Chaeyeon’s present to them in front of them.

 

“Nako-unnie can go first then Hitomi-unnie then me!” Wonyoung said as the family smiles.

 

“Ok, Nako,” Chaeyeon said as she signals Nako to open her present.

 

“Mommy!! How did you know I wanted this?!” Nako exclaims as she hugs her new unicorn plush.

 

“My turn! Mommy! This is my favorite character!” Hitomi exclaims as she too hugs her new Apeach plus.

 

“My turn! My turn! Yay! BonBon now have a new friend!” Wonyoung screams as she holds up her new bunny plush.

 

“Hehe well, what do you say to your Mommy?” Sakura asks as she walks into the living room with a tray of hot chocolate.

 

“Thank you Mommy!!!” the children said as they jumped on Chaeyeon, giving her a big hug.

 

“You’re welcome kiddos!”

 

“Now it’s Mama’s turn to give you presents!” Sakura said as she hands Chaeyeon a cup of hot chocolate before placing the tray on the table.

 

“Yay!” the children yell as they sit back on the floor as Sakura hands their presents one by one before sitting on the floor also.

 

Chaeyeon sits on the couch sipping her hot chocolate, while kids open Sakura’s present to them. Nako got a blue dress, Hitomi a peachy-beige, and Wonyoung pink. She giggles as she watches her wife being tackled on the floor by their kids. She was reminiscing when a kiss on the cheeks brought her back to reality.

 

“Merry Christmas Babe. What were you so lost in thoughts with?” Sakura asks as she cuddles into Chaeyeon’s embrace.

 

“I was just thinking about how we meet and became family, how the kids became our own, and just everything about our family,” Chaeyeon answered.

 

“We are a family now Babe. We will be now and forever after. I love you, Babe.”

 

“I love you too Baby. Thank you for being my fami

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter