8. Epilogue: First Family Vacation

We Are Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8. Epilogue: First Family Vacation

 

April 10, 2019

 

Chaeyeon and Sakura are currently at the airport with their three children. Chaeyeon had checked everyone in and is currently resting in the waiting area. Sakura is currently walking towards her with the kids in tow from the restroom.

 

“Hey Baby,” Chaeyeon greeted her wife before giving Sakura a kiss on the lips once Sakura sat down.

 

“Ewww! Mommy, Mama not in front of us!” Nako, Wonyoung, and Hitomi said simultaneously.

 

“Haha (imagine Chaeyeon’s laugh) now-now I know you three want a kiss too, come here,” Chaeyeon said as all three kids ran to get some love from their Mommy.

 

“Passenger for Flight 48 going Tokyo, Japan please board now! Passenger for Flight 48 going to Tokyo, Japan please board now!”

 

“That’s us come on kids,” Chaeyeon said as she stands up holding Sakura hand while the kids held hands walking in front of them.

 

Chaeyeon and Sakura decided to take the kids to Tokyo for a short, 3 day 2 night,  family vacation. Nako and Hitomi had been working hard adjusting to Korea’s lifestyle and had greatly improved on their Korean. Chaeyeon and Sakura had been working extra hard to make money to support their family, even though they are rich they wanted to earn their own money through their own mean.

 

After about two hours on the plane, the family arrived in Tokyo. Chaeyeon and Sakura grabbed their luggage and are now walking to the car rental place with the children in tow. They rented their car and is now heading to the first place on their itinerary, the zoo. The family had a fun time seeing all sort of animals and is now heading to the Miyawaki Household to let the kids see their grandparents. The family of five arrive and was greeted by the excited elders.

 

“Saa-chan, Chaeyeon it’s been so long,” Mr. Miyawaki said as he embraces the couple.

 

“Hi Dad, it’s nice to see you again,” Sakura said as she let’s go of the hug to hug her mother. After the couple finishes their go around with their hugs, the grandparents turn to their grandchildren.

 

“Nako-chan, Hii-chan, Wonyoungie, give Grampy a hug!” Mr. Miyawaki said before all three tackled their grandpa.

 

“Haha ok now children, let’s get inside,” Mrs. Miyawaki said as the family all went inside the Miyawaki house.

 

The couple talked with the elders, while the children would play next to them. After a while it was time for kids to go to bed, Sakura’s parents have offered for them to stay the night. The couple agrees and decided to go on a date while the elders watch the children. Once the kids were done with their shower and changed into their pajamas, the couple read them a bedtime story and the kids slowly went to sleep one by one.

 

After the kids went to sleep, the couple went to their room and got ready for their date. Chaeyeon finished first as she was dress in a light blue sweater with a black jacket on top with blue jeans and white converse. She went and sat on the couch inside their room, watching her new choreography video as she reviews the moves. She was so focused on the video that she didn’t realize that Sakura was done until Sakura slowly lowered her phone.

 

“Babe, I’m done can we go now?” Sakura asks as she looks at Chaeyeon. She was wearing a little pink dress with white sneakers, accidentally complementing with Chaeyeon’s outfit.

 

“You look beautiful Baby come on let’s go,” Chaeyeon said as she smiles at her wife before getting up and holding her wife’s hand.

 

The couple walked downstairs while holding hands. They said their temporary goodbyes to the elders, then walk outside towards their car. Chaeyeon let’s go of her wife’s hand as she went to open the car door.

 

“For you my Princess,” Chaeyeon said as she held the door opened for Sakura to get in.

 

“Thank you, my Prince,” Sakura said as she kisses Chaeyeon on the cheek before getting into the car. Chaeyeon smiles as she slight blushes, she closes the door and went to the driver and got in. She buckles Sakura in then herself before driving to their destination.

 

“Babe where are we going?”

 

“I don’t know Baby wherever with you is enough for me,” Chaeyeon said as she smiles at Sakura before looking back on the road.

 

The couple went to a nice restaurant for dinner, then they decided to walk around while looking at the cherry blossom.

 

“The cherry blossoms are beautiful,” Sakura said as she walks while clinging onto her wife’s arm.

 

“I think you’re more beautiful, my cherry blossom,” Chaeyeon said as she gives Sakura a peck on the cheeks.

 

The couple continues walking as Sakura admires the flowers, while Chaeyeon admires Sakura. After a while, they decided to head back and call it a night. When they got home, they got ready for bed and cuddle with each other as they slowly drift to dreamland.

 

April 11, 2019

 

The couple is currently cuddling up to each other. They were enjoying their peaceful sleep until…

 

“Mommy!! Mama!! Wake up!!” screamed their three children in a chorus.

 

The kids giggle as they pile on top of the couple. Chaeyeon woke up first and started wrestling with the kids. Sakura soon wakes up too, opening her eyes to see her lovely wife and her energetic kids playing with each other. She starts giggling at the silliness, catching her wife’s and kids’ attention. The four looks at each other before tackling her as well. The family’s playtime was interrupted when the maid knocked on the door.

 

“Mrs. Chaeyeon, Mrs. Sakura. Sir and Madam are waiting for you downstairs in the dining room for breakfast. They have asked for you and the children to come down to eat.”

 

“Ok, tell them we will be down in a moment,” Sakura said as the couple got off the bed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter