GDTV? DaraTV?

DaraTV Spin-off: DBabyGTV
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(**-captions on the video/effects)

*DARATV*

*White noise screen*

*ERROR*

*White noise screen*

*ERROR*

 

*GDTV*

 

*White noise screen*

(GD opens the camera, still focusing. The screen only shows the upper part of GD's face, who appears to be wearing a hoodie and glasses.)

"Good morning everyone, GD here." He bows at the camera. "Dara-sshi always invades my privacy with her vlogs. It's now my time for revenge."
*LOOK AT THAT SMIRK!*
*BULLY!*

 

"I'll leave the camera here, let's not be suspicious. But prepare yourselves!" (GD places the camera on a flat surface, only showing a wall.

*Clock showing minutes pass in fast forward.)

 

(You can hear a loud crash from somewhere off-cam.) *Crash!*

"I GIVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUP! I'M GOING BACK HOME!" Dara screams is heard off-screen.

 

 

(You can see GD appearing from somewhere, running towards the camera.)

"It happened!" He laughs. "It finally happened. She lost it!" He laughs harder as he walks outside the room.

"How are things going?" GD yells out.

(He then flips the camera. Showing Dara sprawled on the floor sorrounded by boxes.)


"I give up!"

"I thought you're one strong independent woman?" He zooms in on Dara's exhausted face. Hair up in a bun, wearing a loose shirt and sweats.

"I am! But this is just so much!" She complains with her eyes closed, still lying on the floor. " I thought I organized everything before packing these boxes but I have to reorganize everything again. Because OUR HOUSE IS STILL NOT FINISHED. I have to deliberate as to which boxes do I unpack and those that stay boxed up for when we offially move to our house." She rolls to her side. "Can't I just take everything back to my house?"

"Ya." GD sits on the floor and whispers behind the camera. *Ignored*

"Psst!" He nudges Dara with his foot. *Ignored*

"Yeobo!"

"Yes??" Dara's eyes slowly flutter open.

"Huk!" Her eyes widen at the sight of the camera.

GD laughs histerically behind the camera as Dara hurriedly sit up.

 

 

"Please explain what's happening right now." GD asks.

"Uh... Well." Dara looks at the mess around her. "I'M MOVING IN!!!!!" Dara exclaimed with her arms in the air.


"And???" GD asks again.

Dara just looks around her and stares for a few seconds. *Lost*

"Ehem."

 

"I'm hungryyyyy~" Dara holds her stomach, complaining like a child.

*sigh* "What do you want? You want me to get some takeout? Or order something?"

"What do we have in the fridge?" She asks.

"Babe. We just got back from our honeymoon. We haven't had the time to go grocery shopping." GD explains from behind the camera.

Dara slumps back on the floor.

"Uh.. I just want coffee and bread, pleeeeeeeeeeease."

(GD forgets that he's still holding the camera and just heads on over to Dara, giving her a kiss on the forehead as she lifts her head.)

 

"Okay." He grabs a mask and his cap by the front door.

 

As he was about to open the door, "Ji!" Dara yells out.

"Uh?"

"The camera!"

GD laughs behind the camera. "I totally forgot."

(GD hands Dara the camera. Dara films him heading out the door, waving at him.

"Okay. Let me start this vlog properly."

*White noise screen*

 

*DARATV*

(Dara is now sitting on the sofa, selfie mode.)

"Good morning everyone! It is now." Dara looks over the camera. "10am. Omo! We should've just went to the Supermarket. Wait."

Dara dials on her phone on louspeaker

"Yeoboseyo?" GD answers after a couple of rings.

"Where are you?"

"Just got out of the elevator."

"Can we just go out for brunch and buy groceries, it's already 10am."

"Oh. If you want. But I left my car keys there."

"I'll grab it. Do you need anything else?"

"Uh.. can you grab my shades too. I have a pair by the TV." Dara looks over the camera.

"Oh. I see it! Okay. I'll see you at the car."

"Don't forget your mask."

"Ne~"

"Okay."

"Ppyong!" She ends the call.

"Let's go." Dara says to the camera.

 

*White noise screen*

(Dara is now wearing a hoodie and her mask. She then flips the camera to show GD sitting by their car fumbling on his phone.)

*Ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter