Discharge: A Secret DaraTV Exclusive

DaraTV Spin-off: DBabyGTV
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(**-captions on the video/effects)

 

*DARATV*

 

(Showing Dara sitting on the floor. Selfie mode.)

"Annyeong! I'm so sorry everyone. We've been really busy with all the wedding preparations, I haven't been able to vlog much."

 

"Say 'hi'!" She moved  to the side to show GD behind her, slumped in front of his computer. Wearing a muscle shirt and shorts.

 

"Hi." He coldly said bowing towards the camera.

 

"Why don't I show them the vlog I recorded when you were discharged? I don't have any vlog footage."

 

"Why?" He frowned at the camera.

 

"I owe my subscribers! And besides, we were still in secret back then? Can I share it?"

 

"Okay Fine. But you know the rules!"

 

"Neeeeeeee!" She gleefully answered. "Okay! With our boss's permission, please enjoy this throwback vlog!"

 

*White Noise Screen*

*November 26, 2019 5:10am*

 

"Annyeong yeorobun." She bowed at the camera. "Today is Jiyong's discharge from the military. I don't know if I will post this so I will say as much as I want."

 

She stares out the window.

 

"I need to go prepare and get there early,"

 

"I want to go incognito. So I need to wear the simplest clothes I've got, Ppyeong!"

'

*White Noise Screen*

(Dara adjusts the camera on the dashboard.)

 

Now her hair in a bun. black mask and hides her hair by wearing a black bucket hat.

 

"I just wore a plain gray fitted shirt and some jogging pants. I'm even wearing just my regular vans and no make-up. We're super low-key today."

 

So we're letting jjangmae drive me a block away from the site.

 

Jjangmae enters the driver side. *Applause*

 

*White Noise Screen*

 

"Walking towards the site, it's still early, not even 7am yet, not much people are around." Dara shows the fans lined up.

 

*Ring Ring* "Omo! Omoni's calling." She answers her phone, she lowers the camera showing the bottom of her chin.

 

"Ah. Ne Omoni. But I'm standing at the fans' section. Ne. It's okay. I'll just follow after. Ne." She still bowed before ending the call.

 

"That was Jiyong's mom. They're on their way." She looks around anxiously.

 

*11am*

 

GD emerged from the gates and all the fans screamed. *Shining* *Shining*

 

"Omo. Jiyong-ah." Was all that was heard behind the camera. (She focused in on GD.)

GD waved at all the fans with a big smile, the usual.

 

(Selfie Mode) "There will be a fan event same as TOP-sshi." Dara said behind her mask while showing a small coupon showing you can go to the event.

 

"Unnie." A girl from behind the camera said.

 

*Cover blown?* "Ah! Ne?"

 

"Unnie. Sorry to disturb you, but a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter