The Wedding Vlog

DaraTV Spin-off: DBabyGTV
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(**-captions on the video/effects)


*DARATV*


*BREAKING NEWS: G-DRAGON announces wedding plans with 2NE1's Dara.*

*BREAKING NEWS: G-DRAGON and Dara airport fashion as they leave for honeymoon.*

(Pictures and pictures of GD and Dara at the airport showing off their street fashion.)
(GD and Dara wave at the photographers flashing their wedding rings.)

*White noise screen*

 

(The camera is still out of focus.)

"Hello everyone!" (The camera then focuses on her face.) "I am now a married woman~! Kyah!" She then puts a fist by her face and giggles like a child.

"Huk!" She looks at something off camera. (She then flips the camera and focuses it.)

"My husbaaaaaaaaand!" She whispers behind the camera, pointing at GD talking to a flight attendant. He spots the camera, waves and bows. All with a straight face.

"Omo! He saw me." GD then walks over to Dara and places his bag on the floor.

(Dara switches to selfie mode and lowers the camera. You can only see Dara's stomach area.)

"Please can we just enjoy the trip? No vlogging?" GD said off-camera.

"It's just for my intro. Please?" She answers. "Okay?"

"Okay." He lets out a sigh.

(Dara lifts the camera, showing her face and clears .) "Hello my dear subscribers. As per MY HUSBAND'S request..." (GD laughs off-cam.) *kkkkkk*
"Instead of vlogging our trip. Here is our long-awaited wedding vlog!" *Applause!*

*Please enjoy!" (She then extends her arm to show the both of them. She taps GD's arm with her free hand.) "Please enjoy!" He echoes with a straight face and bows at the camera.

 

*White noise screen*

*Disclaimer: Video Quality may not be as good as usual.*

 


*CL CAM*


(CL shows her face, looking like she just arrived at the venue.) "Omo! Look at this ahjumma! I can't believe this."  She turns and shows the banner outside the hall.

('KWON - PARK NUPTIALS' she then flips the camera to focus on the subtitle of the banner. 'Please take videos for my vlog. -Sandara')

"Minji-ah!" CL yells behind the camera. "Aigoo~ Dara-unnie! Waeyo??" They both laugh behind the camera.


"Wait." Minji tells CL.


*MINZY CAM*

"1, 2, 3. Annyeonghaseyo!" CL and Minzy say and bow in unison.

"Dara Unnie. Look at us. Pretty??" Minzy and CL pose at the camera. *Camera flash! Flash! Shine! Shine!*

 

*YBxHYORIN CAM*

(Taeyang driving.) "Chaerin sent me a text saying Dara included a 'Please take videos for my vlog.' on the banner outside." Hyorin said behind the camera.

Taeyang lets out a hearty laugh. "Only Dara noona!"


*White noise Screen*

"We're here!" (Taeyang now holds the camera showing the banquet hall's entrance.) "Omoni" Taeyang and Hyorin bowed off-cam.

Taeyang gives GD's mom a hug and shakes Dara's mom's hand. "Congratulations, auntie." Hyorin and Taeyang bow together.

 

They then head on over to GD looking so nervous by the entrance, bowing at the guests.

(Taeyang switches to selfie mode and puts his arm around GD's neck.) "So bro! Are you nervous? Maybe Dara noona's not going to show up!"

GD's eyes widen at the camera and then throws daggers at Taeyang with his eyes.) "Yah!" Hyorin hits Taeyang's arm. "Don't tease Jiyong. You were once this nervous too, you know."

"Arraseo."

"Can I see Dara?" Hyorin asks GD.

"Uh yeah. Sanghyun's somewhere there." (GD points towards an area off-cam.) "You can ask him. I haven't seen her. D said it's supposed to be a surprise."

*White noise screen*

 

*BOM TV*
(Bom fixes her bangs as the camera focused on her.)
"Yah! Yah~!" She pats the camera.
"Noona! That's not how you focus the camera!" Daesung approaches Bom from the background with eyes wide open.

"It's so slow!" Bom complained.

"Annyeong! Bommie here. Joined with Seunghyun-sshi and Daesung."
(Bom flips the camera and zooms in at TOP sitting beside her.)

"Why do you have a camera with you? You came prepared." TOP teased.

"Dara gave it to me yesterday so I can 'vlog' today." Bom explained.

"Have you gone to see Dara?" She flips the camera to show Daesung now sitting across her.

"Uh.. Yeah. I went there first before coming inside. I saw Chaerin and Minzy heading there."

(Bom swiftly flips the camera, showing TOP and her.) "Yah! Alien#2, do you want to go see Dara?"

"Okay. Seungri's going to be late. Might not have the chance later."

"Yah~ Alien#2. Why do you sound like you're sending me a text message?"

"Ah. Mian. I thought Alien#1-sshi would understand." TOP clasped his hands together making googley eyes at Bom.

Bom makes a funny face at TOP. "Aigoo~ Ne. Ne." She shooks her head and points at the camera. "Yah~! Dara! We're going to see you now!"

*White noise screen*

 

 

*HYORIN TV*

(The screen shifts to a door.) "Omo! This wedding is getting a bit confusing."

(Hyorin shows the door with a huge 'Bride' sign. 'Please do not take videos or pictures of the bride. A professional photographer is inside and a copy of your picture will be sent to you following the event.'


(Hyorin switches to selfie mode.) "Okay. So according to the bride, no videos."

She then knocks at the door in front of her and opens it, she looks shocked. "OMO!!!"

*White noise screen*

 

 

*BOM TV*

(Still in selfie mode.)

(You can hear very loud laughter in the background.) "I guess this is the way to the Bride?" TOP says to the camera.

"What?! They're having fun without me?!" Bom yells out. "Take this!"

(She shoved the camera into TOP's chest.)

(TOP lifts the camera to show his face.)

"Tsk." TOP slowly closed his eyes and just shook his head with disappointment. "They never change."

(His face brightened, Bom has apparently opened the door to the Bride room.)

"Get ready to see the real 2ne1." T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter