Your Last Day Together

I Won't Ever Hurt You

The next morning you woke up next to your loving boyfriend, who was still sound asleep. You gave him a small peck on the lips and he started to stir awake.

"Good morning jagiya. How did you sleep?"

Kevin leaned down and captured your lips in a sweet kiss.

"I slept very well knowing my boyfriend was sleeping right next to me."

You both still were underneath the blankets. Kevin got up and found his briefs and put them on. You searched for your lingerie dress and s it over your head. Your body was a little sore from the events that took place last night, but you felt fine and very happy.

"Oppa, how about a shower", you asked Kevin cutely.

Laughing at your cuteness, Kevin said, "sure".

You led him into the bathroom and started up the shower, making sure the water was good and hot. You took off your clothing and Kevin removed his underwear as you both stepped in the shower. The hot water felt so good on your body. You didn't know why, but you felt a little self-conscious of your body because Kevin could now see your body in daylight instead of candlelight. You washed your hair with shampoo and handed the bottle to Kevin. Then you went to wash your body with your loofa, but Kevin grabbed it out of your hands and started to wash your body himself. He rubbed it on your back and shoulders. Then he turned you around and washed your neck, chest and stomach. Your body started to heat up when he got close to your private area. He barely touched your womanhood with the loofa when you could feel your legs start to quiver. Kevin seemed to notice because he just smirked and continued to wash you. When he was finished, he went to go wash himself, but you grabbed the loofa from his hands and did the same thing he did to you. You brushed the loofa over making him moan a little and making it harden slightly. You ran the loofa gently over his abs and chest, caressing his milky skin.

His eyes were closed and his head was going back. You smirked at how much he was enjoying this. You came up and captured his lips in a wet steamy kiss. He put his hands on your waist and brought you closer to him and you threw your arms around his neck, still holding on to the loofa.

After your "hot" shower, you both got dressed and headed into the kitchen where Kevin started making breakfast and you fed Minnie. As Kevin was setting the breakfast plates on the table, his phone started to ring;

"Sangsangi gadeuhkan I sensange

Kkeuteun eobseo Never end eh eh eh end

Yeogin Neverland"

"Yeobosaeyo? Neh---neh---waeyo". Kevin's voice rose in anger. "Aniyo----neh---araso, annyeong."

He slammed his phone shut and banged his fists against the kitchen counter.

"Oppa, what's wrong?"

"Eli just called. He told me that we have to go back to Korea, tonight."

You suddenly felt an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

"Waeyo!!! Aniyo, you can't leave."

Kevin ran to you and embraced you as you cried on his shoulder.

"Shh, shh it's okay yeobo."

Between sobs, "How can you say it's okay?! We'll never see each other again."

You knew in your heart that you were acting like a brat because you knew U-Kiss comes first and you didn't want Kevin to have to choose between you and his career and s.

"We'll see each other again. One way or another we will."

"Okay. I believe you, but I'll just miss you so much."

"I'll miss you even more yeobo, but I promise that we'll see each other again, even if I have to swim from Korea to see you, I will."

The rest of the day, you and Kevin spent your time together laying in your bed and talking, spending each and every minute with him. Finally, he had to get up and pack his things and then he had to leave. The goodbyes you shared were heart breaking, but you knew that Kevin always keeps his promises and you'll see each other sometime.

Over the next few weeks, you guys tried to keep in touch with each other anytime U-Kiss wasn't busy. You were now fully healed from your accident and life went on normally. U-Kiss was preparing for their Korean comeback in April so they were extremely busy and Kevin could only contact once or twice a week, until he stopped contacting you at all. You just went on with your life as you normally would. You never dated anyone else because Kevin was still the only guy for you.

U-Kiss' comeback was a huge success and they even won a few awards. You were so excited and proud of your U-Kiss oppas. Around mid-May, they announced that they were having a world tour, starting in Korea, going through Europe and North America. The cities they would go to in the US were L.A, San Francisco, and NYC, which was near where you lived.

You were so happy and so you saved up all your money and when it came to buying tickets for the NYC concert, they were all sold out.

On July 15th, U-Kiss arrived in NY for their concert. The concert was on July 16th. Your 19th birthday was the next day and also you and Kevin's 6 month anniversary, if you guys were still in a relationship that is.

It was in the early morning of the 16th and you were sleeping when you heard a knock at your door.

"Ugh, whoever that is better have a good reason for waking me up at 6 in the morning."

As you walked to your door, Minnie, who is now almost full grown, barked at your feet.

You opened the door and there stood---

To Be Continued....