New Home

I Won't Ever Hurt You

Apparently, the "important business" that Kevin had to attend to was actually purchasing a new home for you guys. It was pretty nice actually and you felt you could make a new life for your new little family. The four of you, you, Kevin, Minnie, and the baby, would be so happy here. Kevin promised that every chance he'd get, he'd try to teach you some Korean and Hangeul.

U-Kiss helped you get all your things moved in and your life went back to normal for the most part. You went to your regularly scheduled doctor appointments and went to birthing classes. Kevin couldn't go because of all the scandals and rumors that would float around so Deanna went with you. It was nice spending some time with your almost sister-in-law.

The day that you dreaded for finally came. Kevin and U-Kiss' manager had their meeting with the COs of NH to determine the rest of Kevin's career. Kevin said he'd call you when it was over so you sat by the phone all morning hoping for him to call. Waiting and waiting. You even called Deanna, his parents, and U-Kiss to see if they heard anything and they all said no. Finally, after being in the meeting for about 4 hours, Kevin called you.

"Kevin, how did it go?"

Your heart was beating so fast and your palms were sweating.

"Well, they said that it's common for people my age to have a family and that they're not going to punish myself and U-Kiss just because I'm becoming an adult. They understand and they respect my decision."

"Decision? What decision?!"

"I've decided to leave U-Kiss."