Epic Kpop Baby Shower

I Won't Ever Hurt You

With only about 3 months or less until the babies are born, you knew the baby shower had to planned quickly because at this point, it’s all unpredictable. In less than 3 weeks, Kiseop and the rest of U-Kiss planned a whole Kpop themed baby shower. Your parents couldn’t make it, but they sent you their love and would be sending gifts through the mail. U-Kiss even got some awesome Kpop groups to come and you couldn’t wait to meet them. They invited SHINee, 2NE1, NU’EST, Boyfriend, Teen Top, SNSD, Super Junior, and Big Bang, but only SHINee, SNSD, and Boyfriend could come, but the rest sent their congrats. Still, it was better than no groups, right?

The day of the shower arrived and since about 25+ Kpop idols were going to be there, it had to be kept on the DL. It was private and hopefully it would go over well without any complications or crazy fans. All the guests brought gifts for the twins..

SHINee and SNSD, courtesy of SM, teamed up and purchased the twins’ cribs. They also gave different custom made onesies with “SHINee” on the blue ones for your son and “Girl’s Generation” in pink for your daughter.

Boyfriend brought different age appropriate toys for the babies and for you, their newest CD, signed by all the members. The twins were too cute and they were so excited that you were also having twins. Minwoo was the most adorable though. Even though at this point, he was 18, he still had the best aegyo of the Kpop world.

U-Kiss, including Xander and Kibum, and Kevin’s parents ended up buying all sorts of contraptions for the babies like baby swings and high chairs and every piece of furniture a baby needs, courtesy of NH Media and U-Kiss’ manager. The cutest thing they gave the twins were little outfits that had the “U-Kiss” logo on the shirt and the “Kissme” logo on the pants. All in all, it was a good baby shower. You got everything you’d need for the arrival of your son and daughter.

30 weeks pregnant

At this point, your stomach was huge and you constantly bumped into things. It was becoming a strain on your back and you waddled like a penguin, which Kevin thought was cute. Your hormones were acting bipolar and you would often go off on Kevin for random things, but he understood it was just the pregnancy talking. You guys weren’t intimate since you were about 1 month pregnant. It was just too tiring and you were afraid you’d end up hurting the babies. The cravings were really weird too. No pickles and ice cream for you. More like kimchi and ice cream or some Korean food and chocolate. You and Kevin couldn’t agree on baby names because you weren’t sure if you wanted them to have Korean or English names.

One day, Kevin had to go to an early dance practice and you were left home alone. It was about 6 am and you wanted to go for a walk outside because you needed the fresh morning air. You put your earphones in and pushed play on your iPod. You usually walked from your condo to the nearest deli and picked up some breakfast. The people there knew you and seemed to like you. They even told you they’d hire you once you were back on your feet. Just as you were passing an alley, someone grabbed you and slammed you back against the wall. The person or people put a rag to your mouth and before you knew it, everything went black.