Congratulations

I Won't Ever Hurt You

Since this story has been kind of sad lately, here's a short video starring Eli, Kevin, and Xander to make you laugh and it kind of fits this chapter's title.


After three minutes, you looked on the stick and it showed a little plus sign, one that you recognized before. You didn’t know what to say or do so you just sat down on the bathroom floor and cried. You must have been in there awhile because you heard Eli outside the door knocking.

“________, are you okay? What did the test say?”

You got up and opened the door. You were crying so Eli couldn’t tell if that was a good or bad thing. You showed the stick to him and he immediately wrapped you in a hug.

“It’s okay. We’ll all get through this. We’ll protect you and we won’t let anything bad happen to you”, Eli said comforting you.

You walked back to the examination room and told the doctor what the test read and she gave you all kinds of papers and such. Truthfully, you still had the things from the previous pregnancy, but new information is always good too.

On the way back to your apartment, Eli asked you,

“Are you happy?”

“Honestly, I don’t know what I’m feeling right now.”

“Well, I’m sure Kevin will be thrilled.”

“I’m not going to tell him.”

Eli just looked you with a shocked expression.

“Waeyo?”

“Because he’s finally going back to U-Kiss and with a new baby on the way, he’ll want to stay home and I want him to continue his career and be happy again. I don’t want him to have to choose.”

“But he is happy ________. He’s happy with you as his wife and he’ll be happy to be a father.”

You knew he’d be happy for you, but you wanted him to be with s again. You needed to keep a secret for as long as possible. Eventually though, a pregnancy will be hard to cover up.

“Look, you have to promise me that you won’t tell him.”

“I can’t promise you that.”

“Eli, promise me”, you said giving him a stern look.

“Fine, fine. I promise.”

With Eli’s word, you felt a little relieved. Keeping this from Kevin was going to be tough both verbally and physically.

Eli dropped you off at your building and you rode the elevator all the way to your apartment. When you got in, you checked in to see if Kevin was still sleeping. He was. You walked up to your side of the bed and cuddled up next to him. He stirred a bit in his sleep and turned his body to face yours so that you could put your head on his chest. He looked so peaceful so angelic, like nothing had gone wrong. You knew these next few months were going to be difficult, but you also knew you and Kevin have been through worse.

You must’ve slept through the night and into the morning because when you woke up, Kevin was in the shower getting ready for his first practice with U-Kiss since his “vacation”. It was 5 in the morning and you were feeling sick again.

“, I forgot to get those morning sickness pills at the pharmacy yesterday. Guess I’ll have to go sometime today”, you thought to yourself.

The shower shut off and Kevin came out wearing just his boxer briefs. He smiled when he saw you were awake.

“Good morning _______.”

“Good morning oppa. Did you sleep well?”

“Neh, I slept almost all day and all night. I haven’t gotten this much sleep since I was a teenager. Heh, makes me sound like an old man.”

You got up slowly, hoping you wouldn’t get sick again. The feeling was small so you got up from the bed and gave Kevin a small peck on the cheek.

“Good luck with your practice today. I’m sure Kissmes will be glad to see you as 7 members again.”

“I’m excited to be back. Are you sure you’ll be alright by yourself?”

“Neh, I’ll be fine. If anything goes wrong I’ll call you, okay?”

“Okay. I’ll miss you.”

You smiled at him and said, “I’ll miss you too Kevin.

Now fully dressed in his practice clothes, he pulled you against him and went to kiss your lips.

“Eww oppa I have morning breath.”

“I don’t care. Just kiss me.”

You laughed and met his lips in a passionate kiss. After he finally left, you hopped in the shower. You laid a hand on your now somewhat bloated stomach.

“Just think, in less than 9 months, I’ll be a mother. That is if nothing goes wrong this time.”

Kevin still doesn’t know that the fangirl was released from prison yesterday. You didn’t want to tell him because that would just be another reason for him to want to stay home. You wanted him to live his dream with U-Kiss and you’d always be there to cheer him on.

After your shower, you got dressed and made your way down to the local drug store to get some prenatal things. You knew you had to hide these from Kevin, but the problem was where. You picked up some vitamins, morning sickness medicine which tasted awful because you took it before, and other necessary pregnancy stuff. As you were paying for your things, you just happened to look over and there was a young girl standing by the magazines dressed in a dark jacket with the hood pulled over her head. You couldn’t see her face, but she was about the right height for a girl. From what you could see, she had short black hair and sunglasses over her eyes.

After paying, you walked casually out of the store and started walking home. As you were turning a corner, you noticed that the girl was following you. You started to get frightened so you sped up your pace into a fast walk. The girl did the same thing. You were just passing the park near your apartment building when someone grabbed you from behind.