T W O

B.O.Y (TAENNIE)

2017

Taehyung's POV

It was like any other day at our dorm. It was in fact one of our rest days and as usual the boys and I were doing our best to avoid each other. Some will be in our rooms and some are out and about. Living with seven boys can quite be overwhelming at times. Sometimes you just need space which is very understandable considering you will see the same faces every single day. I love my members but sometimes my alone time is what I treasure the most. 

"Tae, you going out?" Namjoon hyung asked. 

"Just for a little." I smirked. 

"Make sure to get home safe." Our leadernim says with a smile on his face. 

He really knows how to make us all feel special at times like this. Namjoon hyung has always been there for me through the good times and the bad times. He always encourages me to do greater things in which I admired him the most for. I am very thankful for him for managing our group members with equal fair treatment.

"Ne hyung." I left our dorm right after. 

Today I had decided to just walk and explore nearby. I was planning to go to one of my favorite music shop but with my bad luck it was closed. Surely I was disappointed but there were still so many things I could do. 

I am hoping not to get notice since I am in public. Nowadays it is getting harder and harder to sneak out even if I had wanted too. People noticing me is the last thing I would want. I had worn a pair of my favorite black skinny jeans with a plain black hoodie on top of that my face was covered with a mask and I was wearing a black cap.

As I was going down the hill I could see kids playing on the side of the road. They looked like they all were having fun and that I actually had stayed for a few minutes just watching them. They were all so young and innocent. It reminded me of when I was just a young little kid without any worries whatsoever.

Moments after I decided to continue walking again and little did I know I would find an ice cream shop just around the corner that was kind of hidden from all the huge businesses nearby. Who doesn't love ice cream? I couldn't just passed by without grabbing myself a cup of ice cream.

"Hello my dear." A middle age woman greeted me with full smiles on her face.

"Ne, Annyeonghaseyo." I smiled back as I take off my mask. 

"Are you wanting to get some of our ice cream?" She asked.

"If I could." I walked to where the counter is at.

"Suit for yourself." She still was smiling. 

As soon as I entered this shop I was so surprised that no one was there except me. It felt actually nice to be able to even just have no one there. I had felt safe knowing I can freely enjoy this ice cream in an actual shop without having to worry.

While waiting for my ice cream I had decided to go use the restroom first. When I came back moments after I had seen from afar a young lady who looked like around my age being hugged and greeted by it seemed like the owner.

"Thank you so much, I had a great time." I heard her say. 

I couldn't tell who really she was cause I could only see her back from my point of view. 

"You are always welcome my Jennie-ya. We are gonna wait for you again my dear. Fighting!" She wishes her good luck.

Then I finally see her. I clearly saw her face. She was smiling and here I stood frozen from my spot not knowing what to do. 

"She knows this place too?" I questioned myself. 

Is this every idols ice cream shop? 

I finally moved when the owners husband was surprised to see me too. 

"I didn't know we had another customer." He greeted me. 

"Ne, Annyeonghaseyo Sir." I greeted him back. 

"Come, come.." He was telling me to go have a seat. 

As we headed back she was no longer to be found. She must have left already while I was talking to Sir. 

"Yeobo, I didn't know we have another customer." Sir said.

"He came in a few moments after Jennie had to use the restroom." She was walking towards us.

"Is there any problem young man?" She asked.

"Aniyo." I answered back. 

"Come take a seat and Uncle will grab you your ice cream." She taps on my back.

I'm finally seating down now and minutes later my ice cream was here brought by Uncle. 

"Let us know. How you think of it?" He smiled.

"Yes Sir." I was smiling.

Before he could leave he takes a look back at me. 

"You look very familiar. Can we get your name?" Sir asked.

After I took my first bite, I smiled and I answered. 

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." I smiled.

"Taehyung-sshi. You are a very handsome young man. It's like I've seen your face somewhere before but I can't seem to remember where." He was scratching his head.

Before I could finally answer Ma'am finally comes back. 

"Yeobo, he is Kim Taehyung of the famous Bangtan Sonyeondan." She goes to where Sir was at in front of me.

"Aaaahhh. I knew he looked familiar." He laughs.

"I apologize Taehyung-sshi if it took me some time to recognize you. I actually had to go on my phone and look you up." Ma'am said.

"It is okay Ma'am. You are good." I smiled back.

"Don't call her Ma'am anymore Taehyung-sshi just call her Mrs. Kim." Sir said.

"Yes Sir." I answered. 

"Your Uncle will not like that too Taehyung-ah." She jokes.

"Ne, Mr. Kim" I was smiling once more.

After our quick introduction. Mr. & Mrs. Kim were now in front of me. We were having multiple conversations at the same time while I myself was enjoying their ice cream. It was quite delicious and very addictive. 

"Actually Jennie-sshi was just here. She goes here often with her members from time to time when they were trainees." Mrs. Kim said.

"Jennie?" I asked.

"Ne, Jennie-sshi. She stops by once in a while to greet us. She is a very lovely beautiful young lady." Mr. Kim proudly said.

"Was that just her when I had gone to the restroom?" I was now asking questions.

"Yes." Mrs. Kim smiled.

"I see why she stops by. Your guys' ice cream is one of the best that I've tasted in a while." I give them both a thumbs up.

"We try our best Taehyung-sshi." Mr. Kim laughs.

In my whole stay at the ice cream shop I had felt so welcome and that I didn't ever want to leave. But as time passes by many people were starting to come inside and make their orders. I had gone to the back exit right after I said my goodbyes to the owners.

"Come back soon Taehyung." Mrs. Kim gave me a hug. 

"Will do." I hugged her back.

 

1 month later ~ 

The groups schedule has been so hectic at times that there was not a day that I was not doing anything. We had schedules everywhere even if we was not publicly announced. 

It has also been a habit of mine to go Mr. & Mrs. Kim's ice cream shop every so often when I can. Their ice cream is what makes my day. I even have brought my members there too because there was not a day that I didn't go when we were practicing our new choreography for our comeback. I can now consider myself a regular that within that span amount of time I had treated Mr. & Mrs. Kim like my own parents. They were there to always cheer me up when I'm exhausted from everything and never did complained even if I will come in minutes before they would close. 

It was about 9:50 pm when manager hyung decides to dropped me off to the ice cream shop. We had just gotten back from another fansigning event but I still persuaded him that I needed to see Mr. & Mrs. Kim. I wanted to personally hand them our new album in which I had been talking about. 

As I get out of the car. I see Mrs. Kim outside closing out her signs. But she stops when she sees me. 

"Taehyung-ah." She had smiles on her face. 

"Ne, Am I too late?" I asked. 

"We would always be open for our Taehyung-ah." She comes to where I am at. 

I come inside and they have prepared me my favorite ice cream. We chatted for a little bit in which I had full smiles the entire time. 

"Taehyung-sshi you remind a lot like Jennie. " Mr. Kim said. 

I was surprised when I heard coming from his mouth. 

"She was just here before you had stopped by." 

I gulped.

"Well one of these days maybe you'll cross each others paths." Mrs. Kim held onto my hand.

"A very innocent young lady and a charming young man." Mr. Kim exclaimed.

"You guys will probably get a long." Mrs. Kim once again had full smiles on her face. 

"You think so?" I joked with them. 

"Even if you guys don't you both will always know where to come find the both of us." Mr. Kim winked at me. 

It wasn't long enough that I had left the ice cream shop and said my goodbyes. I had the best time again being able to share those little moments with Mr. & Mrs. Kim. It wasn't long enough that I wished I had gone much earlier maybe our paths would have both crossed already by now. It amazes me how these last few weeks it was like a never ending coincidences that her and I could have met. But who knows maybe sooner or later, I'd be meeting the one and only Kim Jennie.