Surprise breakfast

Sakura's Harem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I haven’t forgotten about this crack fic don’t worry

 

 

/x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x

 

Sakura was suffocating. She woke up thinking that she could get ready for her schedule in peace and quiet, but she woke up sandwiched between Hyewon and Minju, who didn’t even live in that dorm. Minju was spooning from behind her and Hyewon was at her front, face buried between her neck and shoulder. Both snoozing away happily while Sakura was praying that they would wake up soon.

She couldn’t even move her hands, she cursed Yuri for ever letting the passcode leak to the other dorm members. The ichiban unnie sighed and contemplated if she should shout for help or just let the two younger girls continue sleeping. She was such a push over when it came to her girls and she felt bad because most of her girlfriends actually lived in the other dorm so Chaeyeon had home advantage.

‘’Wake up Saku-Chan!’’ Chaeyeon came crashing into the room, waking up all the members in the process. ‘’Oh, when did they get here?’’

‘’I have no idea but please help me.’’

Chaeyeon grabbed Hyewon’s legs and started pulling her off Sakura so the older girl could at least sort out Minju herself. The two sleepy girls groaned in dissatisfaction when they couldn’t feel their lover next to them anymore.

The gamer girl jumped out from under the bunkbed before the two of them could hug her again.

‘’Morning!’’ Chaeyeon grinned and opened her arms for Sakura to collapse into.

‘’I envy your energy.’’ Sakura grumbled into Chaeyeon’s hair. ‘’I should get ready, I have to film Everybody’s kitchen in an hour.’’

Chaeyeon kis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter