Challenged accepted

Sakura's Harem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘’Hyewon, I’m telling you, I’m not strong enough to carry you like that.’’ Sakura rubbed her temple in frustration as she tried worming her way out of the situation. 

 

It started when Hyewon saw how Sakura was piggy backing Nako around the dorm for fun. Hyewon got a little envious of the little girl and demanded Sakura to carry her too but Sakura kept trying to say that they’ve tried and never succeed before. The skinship queen stomped her feet and rubbed her cheek adorably on Sakura’s shoulder, hoping that her whining would be enough for Sakura to give in. 

 

‘’Why is Hyewon unnie being weird?’’ Yuri asked, walking past with interest. 

 

‘’Yuri-ah, please convince her I’m not strong enough to carry her.’’ Sakura begged. 

 

Yena came and joined in, ‘’Who told you to be so weak.’’ 

 

Sakura’s eye twitched at that jab. ‘’What did you say you duck?!’’ She puffed out her chest and flexed her noodle arms. ‘’I’m plenty strong!’’ 

 

‘’OH YEAH?! CAN YOU LIFT HYEWON LIKE THIS?!’’ Yena challenged, she squatted down and Yuri jumped onto her back confidently. ‘’YOU CAN BARELY HOLD NAKO, YOU WEAK PLEB!’’ 

 

Sakura’s nostrils flared and her eyes burned with a desire to beat out her rival, she whipped her head to Hyewon and opened her arms, bending her legs a bit to brace herself. ‘’Hyewon, it’s time to jump on.’’ 

 

Hyewon’s eyes lit up with excitement and jum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter