Movie night

Sakura's Harem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was movie night for Sakura’s Harem in Sakura’s dorm, minus Hyewon because she said she would rather die of starvation than watch the Twilight franchise. Obviously, Sakura wanted to join the rest of them in Eunbi’s dorm where they were gaming happily with chicken delivery, but one glare from Chaeyeon was enough to make her relent. 

 

Sakura had Chaeyeon’s head in her lap and Minju leaning into her other side. Eunbi took the L this time and sat next to Minju and was in charge of changing the dvds and bringing in new snacks and drinks. They all made it through the first film, though Sakura did complain that she would rather be gaming but Minju pinched her side to shut her up and it worked. 

 

In the middle of the second film, Eunbi sprung in a completely random question that made Sakura choke on thin air. 

 

‘’Saa-Chan, who do you think is best in bed?’’ Eunbi used Saa-Chan because she knew it would be more effective, and she was right. Sakura blushed like crazy. 

 

‘’Wh-What? Why would you ask that?!’’ 

 

Minju kicked Eunbi lightly, ‘’That’s unfair! I haven’t even done it with her yet!’’

 

Eunbi shrugged and pretended to look at her nails, teasing the younger girl. ‘’Not my fault Saa-Chan doesn’t want to do it with you.’’

 

Minju was about to cry but Sakura quickly jumped in to clear up the misunderstanding. ‘’It’s not like that, I just don’t think she’s ready yet.’’ 

 

‘’See! We’ll get there someday.’’ Minju puffed up her cheeks. 

 

‘’You still haven’t answered the question.’’ Chaeyeon said pointedly, by now they all stopped paying attention to the movie and instead focused on Sakura’s answer. 

 

‘’You don’t have to lie, you like my body the most right?’’ Eunbi crosses her arms making Sakura’s eyes drop down to her ‘big heart’, it wasn’t helping when Eunbi was wearing a v neck. 

 

She felt a hand cup her check and made her look down to the girl on her lap. ‘’Our chemistry is better though, right?’’ 

 

‘’This .’’ Minju muttered. 

 

‘’Y-You’re all great...’’ Sakura desperately wanted to escape but she couldn’t, not when her girlfriends surrounded her like lionesses. 

 

Eunbi rolled her eyes and asked a different question, ‘’Fine, if you’re not going to answer that one then answer this one. Who is the best kisser?’’ 

 

This time Minju jumped onto the hype and looked at Sakura with her big eyes. ‘’Unnie you can answe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter