Family day out

Sakura's Harem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a day off for them, the members all agreed to go to a park they knew was fairly unknown to the public, to play. It was mostly the younger members pushing for a chance to play outside again, like they did for their outing in Japan while they were shooting for IZ*ONE Chu. Chaeyeon and Sakura spent the morning together preparing a picnic, this time without the umeboshi because everyone complained that wasn’t picnic food, Sakura was upset but she it up and made her famous KKura-bread instead.

Once they were on the field, Yujin instantly turned into more of a puppy than she usually was, and chased Nako around on the field, threatening to tickle her. Eunbi recorded it and eventually joined in, chasing her ‘child’ around.

‘’We’re like a dysfunctional family.’’ Hyewon commented, she somehow snuck a sandwich out of the box without anyone knowing.

Chaeyeon narrowed her eyes at the food in her hand and wondered how the hell she managed to get that. ‘’Yeah, the dad has like 4 wives.’’

Said dad was wrestling Yena with Yuri recording it, the older girl was showing off all the moves she had learnt when she filmed Tofu-Pro-Wrestling. It had been a while, but she got a couple of manoeuvres in there that wowed the crowd. By the end of the ruffle, Yena jeans got a little more ripped and Sakura’s space buns were now…not in buns.

‘’Alright, lets play a game!’’ Yujin clapped her hands and got everyone’s attention. ‘’Get in your couples!’’ Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter