I just want to watch a movie

Sakura's Harem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura sighed as she watched what was happening before her. She was slumped down on the L-shaped couch with her arms crossed. Right now, her girlfriends, yes, all her girlfriends were arguing who gets to sit on her lap. It all started when she asked Chaeyeon to be her girlfriend just as they debuted as IZ*ONE but then Eunbi didn’t know and confessed to Sakura a day later. Sakura, being an idiot, didn’t outright reject Eunbi but Chaeyeon said she didn’t mind sharing so then she had two girlfriends. Somehow, Hyewon wiggled her way into the relationship without them knowing but they still didn’t mind. Sakura was half-joking when she asked Minju to go out with her, but apparently Minju took it very seriously and then her 3-girl harem became a 4-girl harem.

The rest of the members were very confused at first but stopped questioning it because it was funny to watch Sakura juggle her girlfriends.

‘’ROCK, PAPER SISSORS!’’ They chanted.

The oldest Japanese girl in room just wanted to watch a movie peacefully after a stressful day at work but now she had to deal with 4 jealous girlfriends who fought for her attention 24/7. Yena noticed her gaming buddy sigh a billion times for the past 5 minutes and smirked, thinking how it was the perfect time to .

‘’Why the gloomy face, dear friend of mine?’’ Yena sat down next to Sakura as she joined the comical viewing of 4 adults fighting like toddlers for a toy, the toy being Sakura.

‘’I don’t get why one of them has to sit on my lap, the couch is more comfortable.’’

The duckie laughed and patted Sakura’s lap, ‘’Because, your lap is closest to you and therefore, whoever gets to sit on your lap is your ‘favourite’.’’

‘’I don’t have a favourite.’’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter