I Want To Enroll

Starlight University
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That evening, Kyuhyun came over for dinner. He was Eunmi's tutor when she was a freshmen in high school. He was also a graduate student from Starlight University. So, Eunmi thought that this was her opportunity to ask him about that campus. "It was nice of you to invite me to your house for dinner, Mrs Lee," Kyuhyun said to Eunmi's mother. "It's my pleasure. Take it as a reward for helping our Eunmi in her academics," said Mrs Lee. "By the way, I heard Yeiji enrolled in Starlight. Is this true?" Kyuhyun asked Eunmi and she nod her head. 

After dinner, Kyuhyun came up to her room and gave her a handmade bracelet as a gift. "I want to congratulate you on graduating from high school. All that hard work paid off," he said with a grin. "All thanks to you, oppa. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have make it to college," said Eunmi. "Have you decided on what to pursue?" he asked. "I'm thinking of doing music," said Eunmi. "Well, there are lots of colleges and universities that have music courses," said Kyuhyun. 

"Does Starlight have music courses too?" 

"Yep. They have a wide range of courses."

With a deep breath and courage, she began to say what is in her heart. "Oppa! I want to enroll in Starlight! Can you tell me how I can register?" Kyuhyun's eyes were wide open when she told that she wants to enroll. "Enroll in Starlight?! Are you sure? Not everyone can enroll in that campus. The fees are very expensive and they only enroll students who have superpowers and they must show the special magic crystals as prove that you've gain those powers from them. And I don't mean a normal crystal from a jewelry shop," he warned and he showed her the ring he was wearing with the glittering crystal. "This crystal can only be retrieve if one can spot their sparkles. Its shiny sparkles will never fade, even if you made it into any jewelry you want, as long as you have it in your hands."

"I have a crystal necklace. It glitters as well," said Eunmi and she took out the necklace from her jewelry box. Kyuhyun was amazed that she had the magic crystal with her too. "Is this the kind of crystal they want?" she asked. "Yes! That's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter